Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/16/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Very clumpy, and the white color is hard to completely cover with mascara over top. If it were more transparent, it would not be as bad.

on 3/21/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dried out my eyelashes with no added volume or length. Worst primer ever!

on 3/7/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

At first, I didn't like this product at all, because I would apply the primer and immediately apply mascara causing a huge clumpy mess. The trick is to apply a coat of it, wait at least 30-45 seconds and then on to the mascara. Unfortunately, I have used other mascara's in the past that give me the same result by themselves then with the primer addition. Overall, it's an alright make up product, but I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 1/4/2012 1:42:00 PM

I tried multiple times to get this product to work and always ended up with the same disappointing results of clumpy and stuppy lashes. I finally gave up and just tossed out this product.

on 11/5/2011 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

took a few times (and advice from a helpful fellow user) to get the hang of this- i find it works best when i lightly apply 2 coats wait about 30 secs then apply my mascara. applying too many coats will lead to white lashes. Even though Ive found out how to use it I still am returning it because I find that a few coats of my current mascara gives the same full long lash look as with the primer+mascara.

on 10/11/2011 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I cannot apply eye shadow without this!... I have OILY lids... they literally self cleanse the makeup off my eyes :(

on 9/22/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

did nothing

on 9/22/2011 9:42:00 PM

Let me start off by saying that I got this in the primer potion kit when it was on sale at UD's website.

Dude, why... would anyone like this? Did I just have a bad experience? I mean, this stuff isn't horrible, but... ugh. I've tried this with both Prestige My Biggest Lashes and Revlon Grow Luscious. It takes "ages" with both mascaras to cover up the white primer. It makes removal ten times longer. It doesn't make my lashes look better, just a little bit worse. I would rather wear mascara alone since it looks way better.

on 7/18/2011 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this primer! Its the only one I've ever used, but it works
It gives length and a little volume. I have no trouble covering the white with my mascara. It doesn't flake, smudge, and does everything it claims

A little goes a long way, it feels a little heavy, even with just one coat. But I haven't had problems with it uncurling my lashes. I actually feel that my lashes hold a curl longer because of this primer.

It is definitely a great product.

on 6/8/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use urban decay because it is certified 100% cruelty free. But if I had a choice mascara wise I wouldn't. I bought this along with the supercurl mascara. Basically I think there are better primer potions and mascaras. This primer I'm neither impressed nor disappointed with. It does a decent job at what it promises but it is not the most impressive primer. I also feel it flakes a bit during the day and end up in my eye. Fortunately the formula does not irritate my eyes. I'll buy it again but that is because there is no other 100% cruelty free alternative.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products