March 3, 2015 | 1163 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My teenage daughter loves this product and left one at home when she went off to college. She manages to get a dramatic cat eye with it. My experience is not so successful. The brush and very runny formula make it hard to control the liner. Getting my eyes to match with a subtle line appropriate to a middle aged bureaucrat was tough. It also stung a bit, but the sensation faded quickly. Finally, it was not very long lasting , but my eyelids are oily and very few products perform adequately.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 7:33:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

The best drugstore liquid eyeliner I have found. I LOVE the brush and packaging, it makes it easy to apply. I have it in Black, and am pretty happy with it. Only complaint is the formula, the color is great but late in the day I find it to come off in small chunks, which is quite annoying. I don't know if this was just the one I got, but it doesn't stay on very well(I found putting black eyeshadow over it greatly helps this problem). Overall it's a good liquid liner, especially for me because I don't have a lot of experience with liquid liner. Would reccomend for beginners.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by tnguyen98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently picked up this eyeliner at my local Kmart and do not regret buying it. I was surprised by the price because for me it could be worth a lot more. The brush is good and the formula of the product is great. It applies on great and has a glowing kind of effect. Definitely would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it, it's so watery and glossy. The brush sucks and is kind of flimsy, the price wasn't bad but I'd rather spend $18 on my holy grail liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found the pigmentation to be good and shows up well even over eyeshadow. The brush is very thin so if you have a shaky hand its noticeable but it makes for the perfect cat eye flick. I absoloutely adore this eyeliner because its lets you make a thin line line unlike many liquid eyeliners that go on thick. I have been an elf fan for awhile due to the fact that you can get several good pieces for your makeup kit without spending a fortune. This did not dissapoint me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by oblivicere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm your average, poor, student. So although $3 is considered not much in the world of makeup, $3 could get me a sweet, sweet taco in the world of uni.

I spent $3 on this stuff and there isn't a day I live without regretting it. This stuff is awful, the formula looks like it's been diluted with water. Drawing a line sometimes leaves like a mid-line trail of watery stuff which is a few shades lighter than the actual eyeliner. It also takes a good 10 minutes to actually dry (during which time if you blink, congratulations! you have magically duplicated a killer replica of your wing into your upper eyelid).

Have this product on and forget for 0.4 seconds and rub your eye a little? TRAIL OF FLAKES AND SADNESS ON YOUR FACE.

I want my $3 back.

On the bright side, I've used this to do some decorative title pieces on school work.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this definetly is a no no..so the applicator is like a lot of liquid liners the flimsy tip which is not my liking cuz I like felt tip pens, but this stuff is WAY to WATERY! it seriously got in my eye and turned it black I had to ruin the rest of my makeup and flush water In my eyes the pigmentation isn't anything great ither, glad it was 1.00 I tossed it into the trash..sorry e.l.f I love a lot from you, but not this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm wondering if I bought a defective one.

This went on SOOOO watery. It reminded me of a little kid's watercolor set. It had absolutely no pigmentation. And even when I went over the line several times, it still wasn't black enough.

Good thing it was only $1.

I usually love ELF products, but this wasn't a winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by mishella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing liquid liner for 16 years and this is one of the worser liner products. The price is great, the brush is good too - although it does use excessive amountof product. Every time I need to scrape the brush against the top of the bottle. The real downfall to this product is that every day I wear it, it flakes. It also makes my eyes itch (not badly, but it can be distracting). I won't be buying this again, for those who have enjoyed it - great. But I cant figure out why lol. Out of all the supermarket brands, I still love the Rimmel one. It is a much more superior quality than e.l.f.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, and this is my FAVORITE by far. I've used everything from maybelline to urban decay, wet n wild, rimmel, etc. and this is hands down the best. And its only $1!! It goes on smooth, the brush is fantastic, it dries quickly, and lasts me all day. its perfect for my wifes liner, I've purchased probably 3-4 bottles so far and will definitely be purchasing more. It is a truly amazing find.