December 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The primary note i get from this fragrance is sandalwood. I do like the smell of sandalwood.But not liking this.I expected more from J C bcoz come on it's not cheap. It's funny how it smells on me...It's like sandalwood mixed in salt ??? i'd have liked it if it came out smelling like it's mixed in sugar !!! u know what i mean...with some sweetness...

I've Hillary Duff's ' with love ' . I like it very much...Sweet and sandalwoody .Much Cheaper compared to this one. Both scent lasts for a long time equally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

I am completely in love with this fragrance! I smelled it at my Aunt's house ( she's not that much older than me) and just fell in love and knew I had to go out and buy this *now*. Unfortunately I found out after I got the last bottle at Sephora, on sale, that it is discontinued. Of course it would be, it just smells too good to be permanent! The bottle is a little weird, I'm not big on that weird pink zipper thing, but the fragrance is so good I would use it even if it just came in a plain and ugly rectangular bottle. I feel like this fragrance is a less mature version of musky fragrances such as Chanel #5 etc, Everyone I show this to loves it.
Right now you can find it at Ross, Tj Maxx and Marshalls. I actually got a great deal on a giftset with the body cream, 3.4oz bottle of perfume, and rollerball for like 24.99! This is definitely in my top 3 favourite fragrances of all time

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got a free sample and tried it along with a few others (Bliss, Dior Hypnotic Poison). This is probably the most true "perfume" I've tried today. I get none of the synthetic grape smell other reviewers mention. I think it smells the way Opium smells on my mother. Rich, warm, almost balsam-y, makes you want to lean in closer, though not in a romantic or sexy way. Surprisingly sophisticated. Maybe more hypnotic than Hypnotic Poison! Decent lasting power (probably strong for sensitive smellers). I definitely recommend trying it to see how it mixes with your body chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Lelik99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! it smells wonderful and whenever I wear it I get tons of compliment. Even my boyfriend said the other day: "Oh you smell soo good" And he never complimented on my scent before.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells so good. I tried it today at the store and it honestly smells like a bouquet of flowers. Compared to Viva La Juicy it's not as "sweet" smelling, but it's definitely more mature and flowery and less vanilla smelling. I own Viva La Juicy and this will probably be my next perfume purchase. It has amazing staying power and one or two squirts is all you need. After trying it a few times, I definitely can smell what everyone else is saying when they say it smells like grapes and reminds them kind of grape koolaid from childhood. It faintly reminds me of that, but with a lot of floral scents on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

Delicious this is the perfect oriental scent I smell lots of sandlewood,patchouli, and a citrus note I can't figure out. Hmm love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I like this scent, it's ultra girly. If the color fushia had a scent this would be it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a family member who works at a department store so I get free samples of whatever she grabs for me. I got this as a free sample... THANKFULLY! This is only the second scent from Juicy Couture I have tried and so far they are both horrible. I only sprayed one spray of my sample and that was enough. I know my review is a little against the grain, but to me it smells very strong and "old-lady" like. I like really sweet perfumes... think Lacoste "Touch of Pink", Ralph Lauren "Romance", or Britney Spears "Fantasy" (an older one) so to me, this was just way too bitter smelling. I would never purchase the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by BiancaGabriella

This is the only perfume I will wear! I'm in love with this smell... Very simillar to Viva La juicy which I used before this, but I find this one so gorgeous... It's last all day too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by alphame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! I bought the smallest size to try it out before I bought the larger, and it proved to be a great deal. The perfume is soft and very unique. I have never smelled another scent that smelled quite like it. It has a very femine feel to it, and doesn't smell fruity or floral at all. More than two squirts or so is way too much, and makes you smell a bit like a department store. Getting to use less product is always a plus. My skin is very sensitive, and I have had no bad reactions to this product.