October 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Holy wow! That was my reaction to desire when I first saw it at sephora. It's this super bright girly candy pink that looks very intimidating on the pan. But with a light hand it goes on beautifully on my NC30 skin tone. It shows up well and you don't have to use much for it to appear on your skin. Apply with a light hand because you can really build this product up/ really great colour payoff... Its worth the $.
This is like the non sparkly sister of nars - Angelika.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryyy

A beautiful wash of pink when you're getting tired of Oragsm lol.
I was at Sephora and I saw this beautiful color and it caught my attention immediately! I needed something like this.

-Bright pink, but not too bright
-Highly pigmented
-NO SHIMMER (not to say I am not a fan but I would like a break every now and then)
-BOLD

I bought this as a Blush/Bronzer Duo and it was worth the $41 dollars!
Gorgeous! I love it love it love it! I cannot rave much else because I am barely wearing it today! I might have to do an updated review on this color.

I see this as a cheek color one would get on a chilly day, especially those who are medium-fair skinned like myself (anybody between NW35/NC35-to MAC's lightest skin color) you can get away with this and a little goes a long way. I have not tested this on my siblings, who are NW40 to the darkest color on the MAC foundation list. I will update!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really pretty cotton candy pink blush. It gives the cheeks a lovely pink glow when applied with a light hand. Like all Nars blushes, a little goes a long way. I am NC37-40 for those who are curious, and it looks lovely on me. I would recommend if you want a girly pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG blush. It is the perfect pink and matches my natural blush color. No odd powdery look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

With a light hand and some blending, this blush is absolutely beautiful on my fair skin. It instantly warms up my face. Don't be afraid by the color you see in the pan, on the skin it is beautiful. I don't see myself ever needing to buy another one because everytime I use it I only lightly tap my brush in the pan- that tiny amount is all you need. So paying 29$ for a blush was hard but knowing it will last me forever means I'm getting my money's worth :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Desire is such a sexy and seducing color! I feel so girly and attractive when i wear this. NARS has created a brand that makes girls feel beautiful and bold.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very pigmented, blue-based hot-pink blush, and a little bit on a brush goes a long way. I feel like even if I used this every day, it would last for years. I am neutral skin-toned and white as a sheet, and I don't feel like this gives me a natural-looking flush. It's very cotton-candy pink on my cheeks, thus I rarely use it at all. The most natural flush that I've found in any blush comes from NARS Sin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by lizzylikeslipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for my birthday and I totally love it! It is a great cotton-candy pink colour, so pigmented it will last forever. I have uber-pale skin (think mac NW10) so I was a little scared of the colour in the pan but with a gentle hand, and a good brush, this is easy to work with and it's blendable. It gives a great glow to the skin and lifts my complexion. Like all Nars blushes it is great quality and super-flattering. I'm so happy with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a blue-based, HOT pink. But don't let that scare you! It's not a color that I reach for very often only because I prefer the peach/coral colors more but I'm glad I have it when I want a "sweet" pink cheek- if that makes any sense? I have a medium complexion (NARS santa fe)during the colder months and it looks really natural, like the color your cheeks should turn when you go outside. Start light handed at first, then add more of you want more intensity. I said I wouldn't purchase this again but that's only because ill never run out. But if I had to, I would ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by glitter65

This is by far my favorite blush. Nars blushes blend well, take very very little to go a long way. This color looks so bright in the pan but the sephora girl put it on for me and I was hooked. I love it! It comes off as a soft true pink. I hate the peach or apricot look. I like a true soft pink look and this is what this gives me. I don't love the packaging because it tends to attract make up fingerprints but it's ok. It's a good size and takes so so little so the price will kind of take you back but don't worry it's so so worth it! If you are on the fence about buying this do it! You will not regret it.