Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

I got this mascara as part of a 7 piece gift set, and I love it! It really makes my eyes look hypnotically big and beautiful. It doesn't clump if you're careful and definitely adds lots of length, volume, and deep color to each lash. Plus it only takes one coat to achieve the look I want, versus the usual two or three I have to apply with regular drugstore brands. I would definitely recommend this beautiful mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

It does provide nice length and volume to my lashes BUT it smells strongly of alcohol and it flakes like you wouldn't believe. By the end of the day I have black specks all over my cheeks.

I made a video with all my thoughts and experiences with this product as well as showing you what it looks like!

I had a sample of it from one of Sephora's Lash Stash collections and I tried it out today.

It started flaking up on me right away, and I had raccoon eyes in less than 3 hours worth of wear time. However, it did hold a curl for me, which is probably one of the only things that are positive that I could say about this mascara. Overall, this mascara was a flop for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really, really like this mascara. I got a sample in a lash stash from Sephora. I would definitely purchase the full size after this experience.

I took this with me on a trip to Beijing this past weekend. I applied my makeup at about 10am Beijing time and did some last bits of sightseeing and went to the airport at 4 pm for my 12 hour flight to Chicago. I had to connect to my flight to DC and finally arrived home at 11pm east coast time- about 24 hours later!! My mascara still looked great- no flakes or fading or owl eyes- even through having my face smushed into all sorts of nooks and crannies trying to sleep on an airplane, and running through airports trying to make my connection.

When I washed my face with a face wipe I actually still had face makeup on too- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear pressed powder, the one with the waves in it, but that is a whole other review, lol!

Excellent mascara. Smell was a non issue for me, I have read that it bothers some, but it did not bother me, and I am a long time severe migraine sufferer. It came off easily with a wipe, and was easy to apply. My only concern was the shape of the wand, but that was a very slight annoyance.

I cannot understand the function of the wand on this product. It has such a foolish shape, that serves no purpose. The formula of this is not that great and the functionality of it is hindered by the deformed mascara wand. If you are looking for a high-end mascara, try Marc Jacobs mascara instead.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Better then average mascara, but not nearly as good as Grandiose mascara. Gave me average thickness and lengthening. It smelled like honey while I was applying it, which I thought was rather strange. Within half an hour it started irritating my sensitive eyes and causing redness and a burning sensation so I had to take it off. It was better then an average mascara, but nothing special.

Hands down my favorite mascara! I'm a mascara junkie and I'm always finding the new best mascara. This mascara gives me long thick lashes and you serious only need one coat. If you love long full lashes, I highly recommend this mascara. I go through mascara pretty fast because I like to use quite a few coats, but this mascara has lasted me about two months with using it on a daily basis. It hasn't dried out on me until the very end of it. I love this mascara and think it's worth the money.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in my Lash Stash by Sephora...it was a sample...but I actually liked it :-)
It is a wet, Volumizing formula with a plush brush.. it is VERY similar to POWER VOLUME COLLAGEN by L'Oréal...It gives my naturally long lashes LOTS of volume....it separates well and adds just the right amount of length to my lashes. love it!!! BUT, it is ju st a HE Power Volume Collagen by L'Oréal....so while I most likely will repurchase--I now know that the L'Oréal mascara is essentially the same deal for less. But to be honest...I LOVE to have the name brand anyway..good stuff ladies ;-)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is by far the WORST mascara that I have ever used. To be clear, I was provide a sample of the NON-waterproof Hypnose Drama and I absolutely LOVED it. With that, I decided to purchase the full size, only in waterproof. Big mistake! The mascara clumped big time--not to mention it not coming off no matter the method or the cleanser. Remnants of mascara would last for days on my lashes. Because of that, my lashes have become much thinner.

The package was ok until the mascara created a clumpy mess around the opening, then I could no longer fully close or hardly open. The product dried out, so overall it was a waste of money. I had said that I would repurchase what I originally fell in love with - non waterproof kind- but I am really afraid to do so.

This mascara does nothing other than make the lashes more black and it only thickens a little. The mascara isn't good quality and it doesn't apply smoothly I really don't recommend

Popular Mascaras