December 18, 2014 | 848 users online

Skincare - Body - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Satin Shower Body Wash in Apricot

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by myfuel

This body wash did not smell like Apricots to me. It smelled fake and wasn't pleasant. The body wash itself isn't too bad, but I didn't like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by FlipFlop47

I adore this bodywash. I smells delicious, lathers well, moisturizes, and is good for shaving.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 9:41:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

I love this body wash. It smells terrific and is very moisturizing. In addition, it lathers well and is so inexpensive. I buy the large size (30 ounce) and it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2002 12:31:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I love this body wash and have bought it now 3 times. The apricot scent is divine and I'm not a real big lover of peach/apricot scents cause they usually smell fake and cloying. But this apricot smells like the real deal and is not overpowering. The shower wash is moisturizing and doesn't make my skin itch, but in the winter I have to use a lotion, too. Comes in a 30 oz. pump bottle so you get a lot of product for the money--I paid 12.00 or so at Wild Oats. Also can be found at Whole Foods and online at www.jason-natural.com