August 30, 2014 | 1786 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I love this color because it has a nice bronzy gold....it and Lorac's Gold from the pro palette are very close dupes for each other. I was hoping it would have a little more POW but it is still very creamy and shiny (not glittery just smooth shine like it has been foiled).

It is a beautiful lid color and great for work or going out at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by MBL718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeshadow!! I'm NC45 and I wear this color for daytime and nighttime. My go to eyeshadow..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had amber lights for quite some time I haven't given it much use because it is just so damn bright! I am more of a neutrals girl... but I knew this color would bring out my blue-green eyes if I could find the right way to wear it. A great fall look I have come up with is Sweet Satisfaction on the lid (this is a prolongwear color -- you could also use Ricepaper) Amber lights in the crease, Embark in outer V and deepen crease, and vanilla to highlight. This color has a tendency to look very orange on my NC25 skin, but this look helped to minimize that. Pigmentation, blendbility, and texture are stellar!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first MAC shadow I bought and it is one of my favorites. Amber Lights has excellent pigmentation and lasts all day, with or without a primer. This is a must-have for blue eyes. It makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, even if I've been up all night studying. I couldn't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in my first ever swap and I am in LOVE. I could see how this wouldn't be a color for every skin tone, as it's got a very peach tone to it that verges on orange but this works VERY well on my tan warm skin (NW35). It's a very intense peach toned gold that just brightens my face and makes my lids glow without looking too gilded or OTT. Texture is very smooth and pigmented. If you've got the coloring for it, definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had bought this upon reading all the rave reviews, but found that it did not complement my skin tone or other eye shadows. I think the fault is with me, since it is so universally popular.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amber lights eye shadow was one item in my FIRST Mac cosmetics order. A gorgeous warm peachy, amber gold with subtle orange tones, it isnít bronze or copper like some are claiming. Iíve hit pan on this the texture is so soft (very shatter prone), smooth & pigmentation is insane. In my opinion this looks best on tanned/ deep dark skin every DDD should own this. Iím almost out & will forever repurchase this color many brands have similar colors but the texture & wear of this one canít be duped. Mac matchmaster 8.5 btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this color. It looks gorgeous with my dark hair, dark eyes & fair skin. I find it's easier to get the look I want with my finger rather than a brush. It is effortless. I have yet to try it with any other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyjenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My FAVOURITE eyeshadow. The colour looks gorgeous on my skintone and I love how much I can do with it. I can do a bronze-y smokey eye or play around with golds and pinks for a sunset feel. This is the eyeshadow I use the most, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Dakotaf13

After rejecting this color at the MAC counter, I returned the next day after continually admiring the swatch on my hand. This color is gorgeous in the crease with gold mine on the lid (I blend it out with texture if my transition is too harsh). Then I apply mulch on the outer v and a thin amount of amber lights on the lower lashes. Black liner and black mascara and it is gorgeous!!! I tend to do a lot of brown looks, this is a nice change because it is suttee but much more vibrant and colorful at the same time. Really plays up a more neutral toned eye