December 21, 2014 | 1450 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a beautiful copper penny shimmery shade, perfect for a dramatic lid color, a stand out liner, or inner corner color. Makes blues eyes pop : ) It is as dramatic on your eyes as it looks in the pan. I LOVE using this as an "unexpected accent" color in my inner corner or blending it onto the lid of a dark smokey eye to give dimension.

Being a True Summer, I get nervous about wearing blatently warm colors. However, this gives an edge and sophistication to many of my cool-toned matte smokey shadows (Scene, Handwritten). However, this shadow will not disappoint! There are so many bronzey shadows out there - but this one will quench all your lemmings.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I didn't feel like this eyeshadow is gonna look good me. I thought it's too yellow. (Judged from how it's look in the pan.) But I was wrong. When I did the swatch this eyeshadow, I suddenly fall in love with this eyeshadow. It's not too yellow at all. It has a warm undertone into it. Good for everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by PrincessEmeraldNoo

Beautiful colour and finish, very pigmented and creamy. A great one to pop in your neutrals palette, as I have, for a little extra goldeness! Suits my medium skin tone well, and I imagine that it would be universally very good but possibly a little better on darker olive tones. Only problem is it chips easily and you end up loosing bits!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Topgunella

My go to eyeshadow perfect for blending but still adds a spark of color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love! And I am sure anybody who tries this would fall hard too. It is a gorgeous shimmery, satin finish (shimmery mind you, not glittery). It blends so easily, and is very versatile. I wear it on the lid at times, the inner corner, the outer corner, and frequently I will use it as an eyeliner on the lower lash line. Looks beautiful with every shade under the rainbow. Worth every penny and I will repurchase this because I am certain I will hit the pan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Amber Lights is a golden orange, with a tinge of copper. Itís doesnít have a great deal of shimmer, more of a pearly sheen, and itís very warm-toned, so it looks gorgeous mixed with golds such as Goldmine and Woodwinked. Itís perfect to wear with a brown shade such as Romp or Mulch, either in the inner corner or crease. Even though itís a Frost finish, itís so pigmented and applies like silk to my eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I love this color because it has a nice bronzy gold....it and Lorac's Gold from the pro palette are very close dupes for each other. I was hoping it would have a little more POW but it is still very creamy and shiny (not glittery just smooth shine like it has been foiled).

It is a beautiful lid color and great for work or going out at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by MBL718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeshadow!! I'm NC45 and I wear this color for daytime and nighttime. My go to eyeshadow..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had amber lights for quite some time I haven't given it much use because it is just so damn bright! I am more of a neutrals girl... but I knew this color would bring out my blue-green eyes if I could find the right way to wear it. A great fall look I have come up with is Sweet Satisfaction on the lid (this is a prolongwear color -- you could also use Ricepaper) Amber lights in the crease, Embark in outer V and deepen crease, and vanilla to highlight. This color has a tendency to look very orange on my NC25 skin, but this look helped to minimize that. Pigmentation, blendbility, and texture are stellar!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first MAC shadow I bought and it is one of my favorites. Amber Lights has excellent pigmentation and lasts all day, with or without a primer. This is a must-have for blue eyes. It makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, even if I've been up all night studying. I couldn't live without it!