December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by sormag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

at first this liplite didn't appeal to me at all. The color seems very blah.
i got it b/c of the good review and also because I own Cappuccino from the same line and really like it
the colour is very close to my lipcolor. It evens out my natural lip colour and adds a gloss to it
didn't dry out my lips
didn't make any crumbs
taste awesome

my product has a wire twist top...somehow it doesn't close/snap perfectly unlike the other one i own.. but it's not leaky or anything

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesomeness that also happens to be cheap & lovely-smelling. I don't know why anyone WOULDN'T like this. I mean, if you wanted to lose weight you could just put this on and try to convince yourself that you'd already eaten dessert.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Naty1209

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is amazing. I get more compliments with this lipgloss than I do with any of my high-end products. I have about 4-5 of these around the house and in different purses.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by meelkhou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lipgloss. My ultimate favorite for every day. For me at least, it last a long time and it does not bleed. It is my HG lipgloss, and I have a back up of it. Loveee it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Rholynn

This is a great browny-pink lipgloss... I wear it alone or on top of a neutral lipstick.

The consistency is great, it isn't too thick or too sticky. It latches on to your lip pretty well and doesnt make those lines more prominent.

I like very much, interested in trying the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as an extra in a swap so I can't really comment about the price.
Let me start by saying I rarely purchase drug store cosmetics so this was a very pleasant surprise for me. I love it!
The color is a rosey brown color that looks very natural on, it's gorgeous and not dark at all on. It's very moisturizing and not sticky at all.
It smells like coffee delicious!
I've been using this every day because I love it so much. Next time I am at a drug store I will definitely look at the other colors.
My coloring is neutral fair, lm mmu in tender rose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite go to drugstore lipgloss brand. I love all the colors and the flavors. This one is mauvy brown, a light shimmer and smooth application. Good neutral color for everyday. If you're looking for a quick lipgloss because you left home without one?! Or you just don't like the ones you have in your purse (more likely) pick this one up at your local drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this in ages, but I remember it being decent when I bought it. The color and texture were decent, and it was cheap (gotta love that!). The staying power probably isn't the best but I take my lipgloss off alot during the day anyway so short lasting glosses are fine for me especially because they are cheap. To me it's just more of a personal preference- I LOVE THE SMELL OF COFFEE/MOCHA type stuff but whenever I use this scent on my lips I feel like I have coffee breath in a way..Like I obviously don't like that smell coming out of my mouth, so for me, having it on my lips is kind of like the same thing. I forgot all about these things though so I will probably try one in another flavor :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love love love lip lites from Bonnebell! This flavour of mocha mousse is a brownish pink lip gloss that smells of heavenly mocha! I love that it's not sticky at all! And the pigmentation is just perfect - not too overpowering but still a touch of colour to your lips. It looks really natural and you can wear it everyday. And the feeling of it is so smooth and creamy and conditioning - I stocked up on these! I definitely definitely recommend this! Although you *do have re-apply because the staying power isn't that great, it feels heavenly when you apply so it doesn't feel like a chore at all =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a holiday set at walmart. OMG it was love at first tried. I used it continuously for one whole year. It was the only lipgloss that I used for work or going out in 2007. I love how it doesn't feel sticky or thick on my lips. I also love the color. It's not too shiny or shimmery. The color is not too intense. It's just perfect for my tan color. I still use it now & then but not as much as before. Not a staple or my HG lipgloss but It's still on my T20BMH :P