October 31, 2014 | 1074 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Velvet eyeshadow- Leggy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

What a fab eye-shadow to receive as a pressie! :) 'Leggy' is a truly beautiful, silky-soft eyeshadow which just glides over the skin and has top-notch staying-power when applied over my Urban Decay Primer Potion. It shows up on me as a very pale shimmery peach colour, great for giving my eyes a bright, refreshed look. The shimmer is subtle, so the effect is really natural and fresh-looking. I think the colour is similar to Urban Decay's 'Sin' eyeshadow.

I'm finding I'm using this a lot. I don't often wear bright eye-makeup and for everyday I prefer a natural look. All I need is 'Leggy' and a slick of clear or black mascara and I instantly feel polished!

The package is cute as well as nice and sturdy. It's an expensive shadow but you do get a decent amount of it and it's such excellent quality that I will definitely re-purchase once mine has run out.LOVE IT!

EDIT: Unfortunately, as someone else mentioned, my shadow crumbled too by being bumped about in my make-up bag. So the packaging is not as sturdy as I thought.Oh well, it's still useable!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by pinklighter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow. I have it in Leggy and a friend of mine has it in Bo Peep. These eyeshadows are so pretty and flattering, plus they have an amazing texture and they're easy to work with. I plan on increasing my velvet collection. (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

Third time, still no charm for me. This is my third velvet eyeshadow, and we just don't get along for some reason. It looks gorgeous in the pan, sort of like UD Sin. But it goes on as an overly sparkly sheer skintone colour for me. It could be workable, but I have tons and tons of way better shadows, so this is going up for swap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty champagne pink colour, easy to blend and very creamy, although it's a powder. GREAT shade for base or highlght.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by modgal1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My first review...this is a HG shadow for me! I was wary of the pink undertones, but it's such a pretty and flattering color. I'm green eyed, very fair with peach/pink complexion, dark auburn hair (dyed from my dirty blonde natural color). The consistency and quality is really good. So much better than Mac IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! Its light pink with a hint of beige. As another reviewer said, it looks shimmery but it really doesn't shimmer, it "glimmers". The price is amazing simply because of how much product you are getting! The texture is soft, extremely pigmented, and with no fallout. I would definitely repurchase any of the benefit velvet eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leggy, as others have stated, is a beautiful nude pink neutral wash with a bit of shimmer. In the pan, it looks quite shimmery, and I was initially a bit skeptical about it, but it is much more toned down on the lid. I would say it "glimmers" more than shimmers. In any case, it's beautiful, and brightens the entire eye area without being too light or appearing white against my fair skin.

The texture is to die for. The shadow is extremely finely milled, and applies in a buttery, velvety manner. Blending is a breeze! It melts into the skin, and lasts all day over a primer.

This is truly one of the best-quality shadows I've tried, and one of the prettiest colors with one of the loveliest finishes. For $18, I know it isn't a bargain to some, but it is to me. I've paid much more for far inferior results in the past. I am definitely a BeneFit shadow convert!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There are lots of similar colors out there but this one is really THE BEST! Quality, transparency, light flattering shimmer - everything. Very feminine pinkish-champagne. Better than Stila, Mac, By Terry, etc. Would repurchase by sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ESMorin

This is a really nice neutral pink. It's not candy pink, and it's not a rose, either. It's just neutral. it has some shimmer to it, but nothing that will make you look like a teenybopper. I wouldn't even call it 'sparkly'. This is just a nice color to brighten up your eyes and look feminine. The staying power is good, especially when you use a primer. I just wish these shadows weren't $18 US. But I still find myself shelling it out...because I love them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous pink-champagne color. It's kind of like a subdued version of Stila's Kitten, which I find to be way too bright and frosty. This is a lot easier to wear. The quality is amazing... it applies like butter.