October 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brows a-go-go

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by TressProfessional

This little kit is awesome! I use it everyday. I have meduim color brown hair and pale skin. I used to use the anistasia brow pen with the light brow gel on top. It was a pretty expensive combo but after fooling around this pallete at ulta i decided to give it a try! I love the eye bright included in the kit for disscising dark circles. I also really love the brow gel abd lighter powder which i find plenty dark for my brows. But my very favorite part of this kit isnt the brow stuff at all... i love the highlighter! I used the powder all over to sculpt my face! The mini tweasers are great too. Don't really care for for the eyeliner included but it isnt why i bought the pallete so its ok. Overall i will definatly repurchase this kit as long as its availible!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bianc90

This product is my go to product every day. If I could only wear one product this is it. I use the wax first and then mix the 2 colours together. It gives me a natural looking brow and perfect colour for me. It a gorgeous little kit and i dont leave home without it.

It lasts all day so no need to reapply for me. I have never used the liner or the tweezers but they are handy to have. I already have 1 back up for when i run out. Though this has already lasted maybe 6 months and im not even close to finishing it yet.

only downside to Benefit is that its extremely overpriced in AUSTRALIA so I only ever purchase online. Cannot believe they get away with selling it for so much in the stores. Girls i would highly reconmend if you live in Australia to purchase direct from benefits website not at stores like myer and david jones. You will get double to products for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by blaqat

Bought this product today. Seems easy to apply and remove. Love the fact that everything is within that cute box with a compact mirror.

Price is AUD$68 per box, which I thought is a rip off, especially in comparison to the US price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Annalyt

This is my everyday eyebrow colour. If I don't wear any make up , I will at least wear the brow wax! Its so handy with the wax, brow colour, eyeliner, tweezer and the 2 eyebrow highlighters. I have used this almost every day for the past 10 months and the colour and wax still haven't been finished. The brow highlighters are empty now.

The colour is build-able, and I find I don't need to use that much.. mainly just to fill in the gaps. The brushes are very usable and handy. I use the lighter brown the most on my tanned skin, I find the dark brow shadow is too dark for my sparse brows. Overall this is a a very convient and comprehensive eye product, I would definitely get this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by JosieTheDuck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it and will buy again. Perfect for my dark eyebrows. Really handy and nice kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Xanthereanne

This is one of my favourite beauty products ever! I was very lucky and my boyfriend bought me this for my birthday after much hinting, and now I don't know how I even used to leave the house without doing my brows. The packaging is beautiful as is all Benefit make up. It came with a very handy instruction booklet (I've never done my brows before so this was a life saver). The eyebrow wax is great at keeping my brows in place, and the dark colour is perfect for me. I love the double ended tool and the brushes are very soft. This kit is brilliant too as you get a great little pair of tweezers and a shimmery brow highlighter, and some of the 'eye bright' stuff (I already have the full size eye bright so haven't used the stuff in the brow kit yet). My brows look great from morning until I take my make up off. Its pretty pricey compared to buying a pencil, but the difference is just amazing. It's so worth it! Oh and I totally forgot you get a little eyeliner in the kit too! So much for your money!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by VioletMuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Benefit product! I've had it for awhile now and I think it's a great kit. I use it daily, since I just feel more "finished" when my eye brows are filled in and shaped. It's not too expensive in Canada ($48) so I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do really enjoy this kit. It is part of my daily routine. I say I would buy it again, but I am kind of on the fence due to the fact that it is $38 and I don't often use the wax, and I only use the lightest of the powders. The liner goes on nice but it doesn't stay all day and doesn't stay on my waterline for more than about an hour. The lighter powder I use is very nice, and that color is not available in the smaller browzings kit. I love the highlighting powder, it is just beautiful. It is basically palette/powder form of the highbrow pencil. Eyebright is wonderful for the corners of my eyes and I do actually use it to help conceal part of my undereye circles. As for the tweezers, they grab the hairs great and are nice quality, but they are so small. The brush is awesome, and I don't usually use brushes in kits like that. The only reason I may not buy it is that the browtech pencil from smashbox is $20 if I remember correctly, and I could simply use a light matte eyeshadow as a highlighter. As far as the packaging, it is cute but I would recommend keeping the outer slip of the box just to keep it secure. It is magnetized but I don't trust it in my purse without the slip. Overall a fun product! And definitely one of my favorites from Benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by rosebud264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favourite Benefit purchase! This is a really great kit, with brow wax and two kinds of powder, a brightening cream, highlighter, mini tweezers and mini eyeliner. It makes such a difference to your face when your brows are properly filled in and shaped. It's very expensive in Australia ($68) but is money well spent as I've used it every say since buying it. A definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by okuko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice kit. It's my favourite purchase from benefit.
It actually works and looks good unlike other products from them, where the marketing is much better than the actual product.

Brow Poder and Wax:
The brow powders and the wax are amazing. It has lasted me forever. I've just hit the pan of the wax slightly but the powders are still going strong and I use them everyday.
Sometimes the light powder, sometimes the dark powder, sometimes I mix them. It's nice to have that option to go for a natural or dramatic look.

Eye Bright
Something I only use from time to time, but still useful to have for a night out especially. I use it with my fingers to warm it up a bit before application.

Highlighter:
I use it daily just on my brow bone. Great product.

Brushes and Tweezer
The brushes included are ok, but I prefer brushes with longer handles. The tweezers are cute, but a bit of a joke, like someone wrote before, they're only for emergencies.

Eye Pencil
It's ok, but it's not a product I would use that much anyway, so I can't really comment on it.

Packaging
Looked a bit rugges after a while, but I like it. It's nice to have everything in one place, but it's a bit too bulky for me to carry around in my make up bag.

Would I buy it again? Probably not. I would get a Brow-Zing from benefit instead. It's just the best product in this kit.