December 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by JancyRimera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been eyeing this product for quite some time and finally decided to give it a try! It's really great , it leaves your skin soft , and you can really notice a difference . The only thing I don't like is the consistency of it , can be a little hard to apply . But other than that I would definitely recommend it ! ( I would repurchase this product !!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I love this product. I've been using it for about 3 years now and I always feel refreshed after using it. This product made my face feel soft and bright. It also help shrink my pores. It is very refreshing after a nice shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by mariamahmed95

Love this product! Whenever my skin looks oily or not fresh and there's no time for a shower, I just put this on and voila! Skin looks fresh and rejuvenated, just like it would after a shower. Love love love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Luuuna

Based on the description on the bottle, this mask is a "super-cooling" and "skin-quenching" mask which sounds amazing. However,in reality, the mask does not live up to its words.

I have been looking for a hydrating mask to provide a level of moisture to my combination skin and i have always wanted to try freeman's cucumber mask. This mask has a gel consistency which i find challenging to spread evenly on my skin and the smell is pretty horrible. But the worst part it, it does nothing to my skin. Nothing at all. I expected it to at the very least provide a level of moisture but it doesn't and i'm so disappointed in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cucumber peel off mask in a staple in my regimen for taming my problematic skin. I use it once every 3 weeks in my cycle in the warmer months, I use it the week after I go in for my facial.
This mask is relatively simple, it is a purifying, detoxifying, and exfoliating mask all to a small degree. It pulls oil from my face in a small amount. This a fantastic gentle mask, if you buy this hoping for a lot of power in one particular thing you will be disappointed, this mask was made to be suitable for a lot of people. After I use this mask my face feels much cleaner, a bit softer, and a little bit less oily. I also leave my mask on 15 minutes I think it works better, it does still come out in chunks but it doesn't bother me. I always rinse my face off afterwards anyways. My favorite thing about the mask is the fresh cucumber smell and seeing all the gross dead skin it pulls out on the mask, it's satisfying in that sense.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by rockhormon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me this product is not much of a help, since I can't stand the gluish consistence of it... I was not able to put it on my face, only on my back, and who would have thought? It really is good! After peeling off my skin didn't feel "smooth" and stuff, but I certainly noticed a change. My back felt clear, and even after days, I didn't have any clodged pores there. But still, I can not put it on my face! If you are sensitive at things like that, just like me, I would not recommend it, since it really has a very bad consistence, but if you are not like me I would recommend you giving it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by nicoledupe

Even after reading some of the reviews mentioning this as a mediocre product, I was still interested in trying it and am SO glad that I did! This mask does wonders for my skin and I make sure to use it as soon as I am noticing that my skin is about to break out. I haven't had a noticeable pimple in months after including this product in my regimen plus it leaves my face so incredibly soft! Definitely a must have! The one thing I will say is that waiting the recommended 10 minutes will result in the mask coming off in small pieces and being slightly wet. I would suggest waiting 20-25 minutes and the mask will be completely dry and come off much easier!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a fun product to try because it's unlike other masks you can peel it off. But in terms of improving my skin, it was very mediocore. I mean it didn't make my skin worse or anything, but it did nothing for my skin . It's still fun to use during sleepovers though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

Its a good product, a clear peel off mask. It is refreshing and definitely cleans the skin very softly. However, this takes forever to dry and when you peel it off it comes off in chunks. I think it was a good mask but I prefer mud masks that totally detox skin and refresh my skin, so I think I might try those in Freeman's line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Krisssyweeezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually only use this on my nose, before I used it i had bump feelings on my nose, after using this stuff it made it all disappear and can't hardly see any pores, I actually like this better than pore strip since its really easy to pull off and won't grab my skin like the biore pore strip... Pros-feels refreshing after putting on and peeling off Cons-it has a strong alcohol scent But I recommend it to people with oily t-zone