Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

on 2/21/2015 10:05:00 AM

My skin doesn't respond well to scrubs for exfoliating, but it LOVES this peel and my skin looks great after I do one. I try to do it weekly but it actually HAPPENS more bi-weekly to monthly. I've been using it for about 5-6 months and have not had to re-purchase, but will need to shortly.

on 2/9/2015 6:24:00 PM

I used this type of mask years ago and was happy to discover this one.

I have combo-oily skin. My skin has gotten very moody as I approach pre-menopause. This keeps it 'in-check'. I sometimes get an occasional blemish during that time of the month, even at this age, and this seems to keep those at bay. If I do get a blimish this seems to make it disappear mush faster. Maybe that all very well is my imagination, but I appreciate that it just makes my skin feel and look better.

I use this (or try to use this) once or twice a week. FWIW, the other days I use the Boots cleanser and toner.

This leaves my skin feeling 'fresh' and clean. My skin looks cleaner and clearer somehow than my regular cleansers...??

Subtle scent..I do not know how to describe the scent..I guess they were going for a cucumber scent, whatever that scent it...? But this is very subtle, hardly any scent at all, really, and I am sensitive to scents and this does not even remotely bother me.

I have used some of the other masks from Freeman and those similar to this one, but I always come back to this one. Will, and have, re-purchase(d).

on 12/25/2014 2:10:00 PM

I received this as a christmas gift a few days ago and decided to try it out for the first time today. I used it on clean makeup free skin that only had a bit of night cream on it from last night. It was pretty fun the put on, it had the consistency of clear liquid glue to i had to spread it on my face before it got tacky. My thin layer dried in about ten minutes as it said on the packaging. It wasn't painful or hard to peel off, it ripped in chunks. Overall it made my face feel tighter and unclogged some of the pores from my nose. It made my face very clean tho i did rinse it afterwards cuz i got some it my eyebrow. I dont see any huge difference as i would get the same effect with exfoliating but who knows it the first try

This stuff is great! Feels funny peeling off and takes longer than 10minutes to dry (I put it on when having a bath). When I take it off my skins lovely and soft and looks cleaner and clearer!

on 11/29/2014 1:46:00 PM

This is the best face mask I've ever used. For the longest time, I had read about it for a long time and had been dying to get it, and when I got it, I was so happy. I've been using it twice a week for almost two years and am still using the same bottle, with it working the same way it did the day I got (amazing) and I still have a lot of it. It's really helped clear up my skin and get rid of any acne and the occasional dry skin that I have. When I use it, I wash my hands, put a layer on my skin, then leave it on my skin for 8 to 10 minutes. After it's fully dried, I peel it off, with my skin feeling soft and clean. It's a sticky substance, so I recommend having a rag or using water after putting it on, because I will get everywhere. I highly recommend this as my go to drugstore face mask and any time you have the opportunity to get it, get it immediately. It's so worth it.

on 11/21/2014 10:45:00 AM

I have sensitive skin, so I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase a peel off mask to begin with, but I've had it for a while and forget it's there. I definitely don't think pulling on my face and stretching out the skin is good for it. Seems like it could create elasticity problems. It smells good, but that's the only positive I can think of.

on 9/21/2014 3:04:00 AM

I have been using this product for 3 years or more now and I still love it.
I use this product the day after I get lazy and sleep with my makeup on- which happens quite often. This mask is very easy to apply but is very sticky- it can be hard to wash off your hands. This mask makes my face feel "new" again, my face feels very soft and clean. The smell of this mask is very refreshing but not overpowering. I think the best part about this product is taking it off your face, its fun but can look disgusting to other people haha.

on 9/11/2014 12:17:00 PM

I tried the sample package before buying the large tube. Glad I did. I applied it with a flat foundation brush which is how I apply all masks, so the application was fast and easy. It did seem to take longer to dry then the directions instruct you to keep it on (after 10 minutes still not completely dry). Removal was horrendous! Felt like I was ripping my skin off my face. Two days later, my face is dry and flaky and has broken out, never had that happen with other masks. Since I haven't changed anything else in my skin care routine I can only assume it is the mask that did both conditions. I have tried other Freeman masks and liked them very much. I can't recommend this one.

on 9/3/2014 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OMGosh. I love this mask! It was my first peel of masque that I've ever tried. I like it better than a clay masque! It leaves my skin soft, and brighter. You can see results over time. And it's definitely fun to peel off :D

My face does not respond well to clay masks at all, and when I mentioned that to a friend, she and I decided to trade masks. I ended up with this mask, which I do enjoy. :) Pros are that it smells very nice, you get a fair amount of product, it is affordable, and it truly feels like I am rejuvenating and clarifying my skin after every use. The cons are the packaging which gets clogged with facial gunk pretty easily and the fact that the mask is incredibly difficult to peel off. I just end up washing my face with hot water to remove it. Overall though, I love this mask and would repurchase.

Popular Masks