April 18, 2014 | 904 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I'm a fan of all Garnier products - especially shampoos and conditions! They always leave my hair feeling amazing!

This is by far my favourite conditioner from them! I leave it for about 2 mins or so.. wash out and my hair is incredibly soft! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by stefanie296

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Decent conditioner......great price and does leave hair soft and manageable. I'm not a big fan of other products by Garnier that i've tried... but this one seems to deliver.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried this with the hydra recharge shampoo. It comes in a yellow bottle now. It's rich, creamy, smells like passion fruit and spreads nicely throughout hair. It's a thick formula. It isn't runny in the least. Gives good slip. Unlike pantene, it feels very smooth and natural rather than plastic. I never used garnier before, thinking it was a waxy, greasy product due to the oils. Well, guess my hair likes the oils. Will edit if anything changes. But I think it's a keeper, definitely a welcome change from pantene and aussie. Now that winter is coming to the northeast, my hair will need the triple nutrition. Edit: added a point. After two days, this is the best conditioner ever used. My skin is so soft and I lovvvve the oils and shea butter. I'm going to repurchase soon and stock up in case it vanishes. My curls are so much easier to manage despite the humidity and I don't need as much body lotion. If you want super skin, let the conditioner work on it in the shower. Rinse off but let your skin absorb some. This stuff is gonna save me this winter! And I'm loving their shampoo too. EDIT this turned out bad. After a little less than a week, it and my garnier shampoos became heavy, waxy, and after scrubbing six times in the shower, I still feel build-up. The one thing I still like is the face oil. At least it washes off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff, extract fuit ioils ar even great we as welll too. Common can't complan right ? huh? Well, and thus it really leaves me happy witha smile on my face, even though i see mixed reviews, I'm expressing and pointing out my own opinion and words of how I feel about this product, I don't use a pea size nickel-size, like Aquafresh toothpaste I use half ahamdfulll ike I'm supposed to. This is needed after shampoo or my hair will be dry and hard to manage and style, but I love the quanquantity and quality.and I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone with damaged or colour treated hair. I have colour treated hair partially, that needs moisture badly. This leaves my hair so smooth once agazin.The smoothness is unblievable in this garnier systems treatment for hair care.This is 10x timesbetter than pentene, though I'm not comparing these in comparison, thi is by far the best shampoo and conditioner I use, I have both, this restores moisture and balance, I can style my hair in any way, it leaves it soft, shiny, silky,m and smooth, which leaves me tow here I cn style it anyway I want with my hairs renrewed flexibility especially with the fruit extractzs helps, I use everyday and/and every other day, I can use the curlinga nd straighening iron and make styles with those, to bouce beach big waves with this, it makes my hair noramal, not a matty moppy mess like Sauve and Willow Lake and Finesse, along with V05, the cheap stuff, that do basically and practically nothing. This is the best in the world so far I think. It leves my hair exactly how want, I leave the conditioner in fo about more than 15 minutes for even better restored results, best results, people even ask me what shampoo and comditionmer I use, it smells so good, and Comment on my hairs silkiness, it is unbelievable thanks to using the Garnier Fructis system, it promises on the bottles, great oils and very miustirzing, and alot of volume too as well, I usually ue the vaolume Garnier shampoo with this as well too, so I don't waste bottles at once, Garnier system (even the hair spray) to replace the carrot oil, so oily ewww. Now iwth this my hair is growing like wildfire, I just had a trim, no dead ends, great results, I can't say how much more I love love love love this product thats is in stioock, I gotr it on sale half -price small secret in a variety store.) is all I use for now on after using this, and it does - what it says - it does, a great gurantee and the price is damn worth it. The smalls is also nice , smells like fruits extarcts like tropical for sure just like it says on the bottles, no more matty and moppey messes to my pretty new tresses yuppers yup....!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Brookeelise

Wow, this is probably the best conditioner I've ever used. It leaves my bleached, dry hair feeling so healthy and silky! I like this more than any expensive salon brand that I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by lilahtov1

I usually love Garnier products, and of course the smell of this one is great. Everything about its claims seemed great, like the avocado oil. Sadly, though, this weighed down my fine hair and left it less soft and more oily than other conditioners I've tried. Now, I'm hesitant to buy a conditioner boasting lots of oils...oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Super creamy and moisturizing, absolutely can't beat this for the price. I prefer this to Pureology, Redken, and other drugstore conditioners. It doesn't weigh down your hair or leave any buildup and the scent is pleasant but not very strong, so if you like something that leaves a scent throughout the day this isn't for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I use this along with the garnier pure clean shampoo.This is a pretty nice conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and smelling good.That said I have had many other conditioners do the same. So this is noting very special. I like the consistancy, not to thick or thin. I just have so many other conditioners I want to try that I will definitely not be repurchasing for a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine, shoulder length hair and I'm letting the color grow out. My natural hair looks moisturizes and healthy. The colored parts of my hair feels waxy and looks stringy. And I had to use quite a bit of detangler to comb through my hair. The next day when I washed my hair, it took a long time to wet down. It felt like candle wax was on my hair! Ill use it till it's gone because I love the citrus smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by phoebeclaire

One of the best,if not THE best, conditioners I have ever used. It is very thick and creamy, which is great, but makes it a little hard to squeeze out of the tube. It has a strong fragrance that's hard to describe, kind of citrusy, and it will stay in your hair for a while, which I enjoy. I have very damaged, color treated hair, and using this conditioner, I don't even have to style it for it to be soft, shiny, and manageable.