August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I tried this in the store because I thought it would be fun to do a full face of makeup while I was at Sephora. lol

I really like the idea of the applicator. I have click brush concealers like this that have the bristle brush and while they don't really bother me I can see the charm of having something you can wipe off. The applicator does seem more sanitary, but I didn't use it to actually apply the product. I clicked the product up and put it on my finger then put it under my eye.

The color I chose to try was a pink based concealer and I chose it because I am more interested in brightening under my eye vs. concealing. I really don't have much discoloration. My issue is more dullness. This really helped brighten up my eye and I would consider purchasing this product in the future if I wanted to treat myself.

The thing is I have a good concealer click pen from maybelline that does a very bang up job at brightening under my eye so I probably won't shell out the money for this product anytime soon, but if I had endless money I would buy it no question.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I loved this concealer! The actual product was great-provided just the right amount of coverage without looking cakey. I used this under my eyes and to cover blemishes and redness and it worked well under all conditions. The consistency was nice and the colour match was spot on (305 for my pale skin). What I didn't like about this was the packaging-it was horrible! The click-pen allowed for way too much product to come out, and at this price I do not want to waste product. I would repurchase if there was different packaging because I loved the product inside!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

i wanted to buy this because i generally like makeup forever hd products and needed a good concealer to cover my dark circles but still look natural. The product itself is OK its not fantastic, but its not horrible either. It doesnt completly cover my dark circles but it does have a beautiful hd finish. The only flaws that i see are the lasting power and the goddang packaging. the packaging is different from most concealers and i appreciate them for being different, but its wasting product and is inefficient and plain bad.

the packaging doesnt let u see how much product u have left, the applicater isnt useful, and u have to be careful when u twist because u might get too much product out. Also you have to squeeze the dried product build up out (from previous usage) before you use it again because it wont come out otherwise. i felt like there wasnt much product in it anyways because after a week it would take a while of twisting for it to come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used - love the consistency and how it manages to camouflage without being obvious (in fact, you can't see it). I have it in two shades 330 and 335 - I use the lighter one as a highlighter. I find that many highlighters are full of shimmer, when what I'm looking for is just to 'spotlight' around my eyes and a few spots. This does the trick. It's expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

LOVE THIS CONCEALER!! My HG concealer for blemishes. I'm a filmmaker, and finding long lasting makeup products that hold up through the elements can be tricky. I need concealer that won't fade, mascara that won't smudge, and lipstick that won't transfer. This concealer is amazing. It stays on my oily skin, doesn't break me out, and is just.....perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very happy with this. I am #2 or #3 in F&B foundation, and this in #325 is perfection. You get a TINY amunt for the money, but you also only need a tiiiiiiny amount to do both your eyes. Like a pinheadsized drop for each eye.

Longlasting, perfume free, great color selection, decent price. Excellent slim container that doesn't take up much room. The only drawback is that I am kind of annoyed to see a drop dried out in the wand every time I open it, since I don't want to waste any product. But I really don't think you waste more here than with other applicators, and it works very well for actually applying the right (small) amount. Happy camper here, yes to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I love this product- the color 325 is perfect for my under-eye area and the texture is ideal- a little bit tacky at first, but totally blendable. The shades available are wide-ranging and highly concentrated so a little goes a long way.

The huge problem with this concealer however is the packaging. Not only do you get a stingy amount of product compared to their brilliant Full Coverage Concealer but the twisting device is awful. You twist and twist and nothing comes out and then it comes spurting out. As a highly concentrated concealer, you only need a little and the waste is really irritating. This was a problem for me the whole time that I was using this concealer- the delivery system. I'm trying to decide if I'll buy it again and I'm hoping that if so, my first tube was just faulty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite concealer! <3 Finally something that works for me! I use it with my HD foundation most of the time or bb creams. It's a perfect match for me. Creamy texture and great coverage. I will keep using this until something better comes along!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lndydhr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

YES!! My HG under-eye concealer!!! At first I was taken aback by it's orangey colour when the MUA suggested me but after I blend it out, my dark circle just disappear... This one is comparable to GA's master corrector. I also super loveeeee the packaging. And you only have to apply a slight amount of the product. Too much of it will gave you orange streaking. Why not 5 lippies then? Well, it works wonder with my dark circle but it doesn't help much with my other imperfections like black spots and acne. It accentuates them, in fact. Also the price is quite high for just an under eye concealer. All in all, love this product! Ps: Got it in 350 for HK$280 (US$36)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Anaelixoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use MUFE HD foundation in #120 Perfect colour match. After 2 years of using mufe hd foundation and drugstore concealers ei. maybeline age rewind which is okay, I decided I needed something with a bit more coverage with the light feeling of the age rewind concealer. Headed into Sephora and had originally asked about the full cover concealer for under eye darkness. The girl told me that I shouldnt be using full cover for under eye and that the HD concealer was my best choice. She asked if I wanted to be matched and by matched she actually meant to find the right colour to best conceal my under eye darkness. She tried 2 colours and #325 was perfect and dead on some darkness may show throu a teeny tiny but good coverage, brightens up the area, not cakey, i set lightly with a translucent powder, once applied if i get the setting lines i just rub it out lighly and voila, stays all day :) a bit on the pricey side for the amount but hey if it works and your happy why fight it. For now will use. a few clicks to the back of my hand rub and mix it a bit with ring finger and pat in area to be concealed. done..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No