December 20, 2014 | 1806 users online

Brows - Dior - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by fran098

This is the best eye brow pencil I have ever used. I like how consistent it is, it's the perfect shade for my brows, not too dark, not too light, it blends in really nice, and goes on really smooth.

It's very expensive for a brow pencil, but definitely worth the money

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Kairla

As a makeup artist, this is my go to product for brows. I haven't found a person it doesn't match yet. It's truly amazing. Lightweight, long lasting and super high quality, as Dior products are. Only caution is to not roll the product up to far-

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by hotpa2d

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! I finally found my Holy Grail brow pencil!!! This is a 'universal' color, so I was a bit hesitant at first. I mean, I have tried a zillion and one brow pencils only to find that the Avon brand in blonde is the (almost) best color for my (dark blonde/highlights, fair skin) coloring. No red, I was in love. Kept stocking up when it was on sale. Although the color was perfect for me, I found Avon's pencil not always easy to apply. Like if there were a bare spot and I tried to fill in, I would somehow manage to make darker spots where I didn't want :( And I had to sharpen after every use.
But Dior's pencil 'lead' is super thin, and since it winds up, you never need to sharpen it....means no more waste! Color is truly perfect...no red!!!! From very light hand to heavier, you can control the color. Plus it even makes the strokes look like fine hairs. I am in LOVE!! Really a fantastic product, and I think I've tried them all. You must try this pencil, you won't be disappointed. It's $29, and worth every penny.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Arganique

This brow pencil is by far the best on the market! The packaging is just beautiful, and the fact that you have to "twist" it up to get the lead is very convenient. It is expensive, but it lasts for a long time because the lead is very hard, not soft like so many other pencils I tried before. It lasts for the whole day, which is nice. It's also very very thin, and because of the hardness it doesn't break, and you don't have to sharpen it. You get thin strokes every time. The shade of this product is amazing - it works for me (fair skin, blond hair), and my mom (olive skin, dark hair). So truly - a universal color. I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan to do so until they discontinue (which I hope they don't)!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Braveheart76

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best brow pencil I have ever used! It's easy to apply, completely natural looking and lasts all day. The universal brown shade is a perfect match to my dark ash blonde brows. Fabulous and worth every single penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MadaLong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. It comes in only one color (universal brown) however, I can see how this color wouldn't be for everyone (very fair blondes, red heads). It is a medium brown color. You can press as lightly as you want for a lighter color and can really deepen the color by pressing slightly harder. It is perfect for my medium ash brown eyebrows which is probably why I love it so much. It is not greasy and doesn't slide around or wear off throughout the day. I find it has a slightly waxy consistency which I love because it then stays put! Also- I never realized until my THIRD pencil that the other end has an eyebrow comb! You just pull of the silver cap and voila! It IS a pricey product at $28 but I use it every day to fill in sparse areas (I like a very full and bold brow) and one lasts me 4-5 months. I am already on my 5th pencil that's how much I love it! Definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase over and over.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

At first I was skeptical of the "universal" brow color claim, but was pleasantly surprised to find that the color does blend well with my natural brow color. This is great for travel or your purse because you don't have to sharpen it; you just swivel the "lead" up and down and there is a brow brush on the opposite end hidden under a cap. If you have very dark brows or very red brows, you may not find it "universal," but I think most fair to medium folks with medium blonde to soft brunette eyebrows will be satisfied with the color. It does stay much better than my other brow pencils, and the only drawback seems to be the price, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for the convenience of not needing to sharpen.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

Great brow styler with perfect universal brown color. Stays for hours. Expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Expensive, yes, but seems like it will last a long time. Not thrilled with the packaging--not quite sure why both the brush AND the pencil wouldn't have covers. But overall really happy with this product. I had been using MAC's brow set (mascara-like brow product), but LOVE this pencil brow styler. Really, really love it. I appreciate that I can pencil a light brow for the day and a more dramatic look for the evening. The color suits me perfectly (wondering though if it's a truly universal color?). So happy with this product--natural looking and easy to use.