Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.7

on 1/7/2014 6:22:00 PM

It's true. This is an amazing eyebrow liner. The secret is in both the consistency and color (a natural and universal brown). But the size of the tip is also key. This is so thin you can build tiny feathered strokes onto your eyebrow and never make a mistake.

There is one drawback. If you twist it up too far out of the applicator, there is a high risk of breakage. And at this price point, you don't want to waste even an eighth of an inch of this precious product.

I know from experience. I've broken one of these.

Like millions of other women, I over-tweezed when I was younger. And now I have very thin eyebrows. I am going to start using castor oil at night to see if it helps regrowth. I hardly tweeze at all these days. I also use an eyebrow brush at night to stimulate circulation.

I take the oral supplement Biotin to help hair, brows, lashes, and nails. I reviewed the supplement on MUA recently.

Yes, among many mediocre eyebrow pencils, Christian Dior's styler is a wonder. I have dark brown hair and dark brown brows.

on 12/14/2013 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

HG brow pencil sleek has brush at one end never needs sharpening looks amazing- natural yet groomed and you can definitely make them more dramatic or keep it basic.
I love this for 2 reasons 1 because it looks awesome and 2 it's all you need instead of so many things like shadow-angle brush-brow gel or pencil-brush-sharpener or a bulky box that breaks with teeny things that get lost. I have limited room for everyday mu storage so this is a big plus.
Just make sure you buy 2!!!

on 5/27/2013 1:01:00 PM

This is the best eye brow pencil I have ever used. I like how consistent it is, it's the perfect shade for my brows, not too dark, not too light, it blends in really nice, and goes on really smooth.

It's very expensive for a brow pencil, but definitely worth the money

on 4/29/2013 8:29:00 AM

As a makeup artist, this is my go to product for brows. I haven't found a person it doesn't match yet. It's truly amazing. Lightweight, long lasting and super high quality, as Dior products are. Only caution is to not roll the product up to far-

on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

on 4/24/2013 12:10:00 PM

OMG!!! I finally found my Holy Grail brow pencil!!! This is a 'universal' color, so I was a bit hesitant at first. I mean, I have tried a zillion and one brow pencils only to find that the Avon brand in blonde is the (almost) best color for my (dark blonde/highlights, fair skin) coloring. No red, I was in love. Kept stocking up when it was on sale. Although the color was perfect for me, I found Avon's pencil not always easy to apply. Like if there were a bare spot and I tried to fill in, I would somehow manage to make darker spots where I didn't want :( And I had to sharpen after every use.
But Dior's pencil 'lead' is super thin, and since it winds up, you never need to sharpen it....means no more waste! Color is truly perfect...no red!!!! From very light hand to heavier, you can control the color. Plus it even makes the strokes look like fine hairs. I am in LOVE!! Really a fantastic product, and I think I've tried them all. You must try this pencil, you won't be disappointed. It's $29, and worth every penny.

on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM

This brow pencil is by far the best on the market! The packaging is just beautiful, and the fact that you have to "twist" it up to get the lead is very convenient. It is expensive, but it lasts for a long time because the lead is very hard, not soft like so many other pencils I tried before. It lasts for the whole day, which is nice. It's also very very thin, and because of the hardness it doesn't break, and you don't have to sharpen it. You get thin strokes every time. The shade of this product is amazing - it works for me (fair skin, blond hair), and my mom (olive skin, dark hair). So truly - a universal color. I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan to do so until they discontinue (which I hope they don't)!

on 3/14/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is by far the best brow pencil I have ever used! It's easy to apply, completely natural looking and lasts all day. The universal brown shade is a perfect match to my dark ash blonde brows. Fabulous and worth every single penny!

on 12/30/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. It comes in only one color (universal brown) however, I can see how this color wouldn't be for everyone (very fair blondes, red heads). It is a medium brown color. You can press as lightly as you want for a lighter color and can really deepen the color by pressing slightly harder. It is perfect for my medium ash brown eyebrows which is probably why I love it so much. It is not greasy and doesn't slide around or wear off throughout the day. I find it has a slightly waxy consistency which I love because it then stays put! Also- I never realized until my THIRD pencil that the other end has an eyebrow comb! You just pull of the silver cap and voila! It IS a pricey product at $28 but I use it every day to fill in sparse areas (I like a very full and bold brow) and one lasts me 4-5 months. I am already on my 5th pencil that's how much I love it! Definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase over and over.

on 12/29/2012 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At first I was skeptical of the "universal" brow color claim, but was pleasantly surprised to find that the color does blend well with my natural brow color. This is great for travel or your purse because you don't have to sharpen it; you just swivel the "lead" up and down and there is a brow brush on the opposite end hidden under a cap. If you have very dark brows or very red brows, you may not find it "universal," but I think most fair to medium folks with medium blonde to soft brunette eyebrows will be satisfied with the color. It does stay much better than my other brow pencils, and the only drawback seems to be the price, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for the convenience of not needing to sharpen.

Popular Brows Products