July 28, 2014 | 2079 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AWESOME! I love this mascara. I tried the original great lash and hated it because the brush bristles were too far apart to separate the lashes but the "big" brush is much better. I'd compare it to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash (which I LOVE) but this is a more affordable version. I've tried many mascaras and the great lash formula is one of the best : doesn't clump (with the right brush), doesn't smudge or flake, easy to remove, lengthens and holds a curl. Anyone hating on this mascara is trippin . The price is great deal for how amazing this mascara is. It's about 4-5 dollars depending on where you buy it. Give it a try !

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lucykk

I have just finished my first tube of this mascara and I am pretty impressed.
It gives very natural length and volume and can be built up without clumping. I also loved that it did not smudge or flake throughout a full day of wear. The wand is easy to use and it separated my lashes really well.
However, in some lighting, the product didn't look completely black but more an ashy, grey colour. I think that this minor problem is really outweighed by its benefits, but I might try some other mascaras before I go back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

For whatever reason I LOVED this the first time I used it. It separated well, made my lashes look voluminous and long... but every time after that, it was never the same. It wasn't horrible... just not even close to the first application. (not sure if it dried or what) The brush is too big. I much prefer the christmas tree shaped version of this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My eyelashes are dark and long so I don't need a mascara to do 'something'. I just don't want it to be clumpy or runny. This mascara is dark and with one coat I'm done. With more coats it's not very good to be honest.The formula is really really thick. So thick in fact that some of it fell from the wand and got on my foot (not a clue how that happened) and I managed to smear tracks on my floor.

I like it because it's cheap and really intensely dark. If well applied my lashes look perfect but it isn't a miracle worker and putting more than one coat on is a recipe for disaster.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Snailzonfire

Absolutely LOVE this brush!!
I use this mascara as my first coat because it perfectly separates the lashes and doesn't clump. The only thing I don't like is that over the day, if you only wear this mascara it slowly wears off and you have to keep applying more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It's an average mascara that give a little length and volume without clumping for a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Hadeel17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing special about the mascara, just as good as any mascara on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

This mascara is one of my favorite. I always repurchased but I found a better mascara its the jordana lash extreme. Anyways, this mascara is quite liquidy at the beginning . it lengthens wonderful! I really really like it and recommend it. Although, i would not recommend it for thin lashes or really short because it takes several coats to actually form length and thickness. One coat would not do much. I enjoy taking my time and working with it. This is exactly what you need to do with this mascara, WORK WITH IT.. after several uses the formula will get a little more drier. overall its a great product for my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by bella2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! Keep going back to it! It's been around so long for a reason! It works! The big brush gives u lots of volume! Love it in blackest black!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by RAEY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the first mascara I have ever used. At first I thought it was the best, nothing could ever beat this. Then I grew up, got a job and started to get more expensive products. Overall this mascara is good, not the best as it makes weighs down my lashes and doesn't hold a curl every well. I have very oily eyelids and by the end of the day I would look like a panda! ( but I didn't get it in waterproof) I think this would be a great beginners make up product.