April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful lip product. It moisturizes well, feels great, the color is noticeable but easy enough to apply without a mirror, it has a pleasant lemon smell, and it contains SPF. However, for the price, the packaging is a little too fussy for me. I’ll take a flimsier, less fancy package and a smaller price tag. Also, the lasting power can definitely improve. I LOVE tinted lip balms, and this is the best I’ve found. However, once a lip product goes above the $20 mark, I expect perfection, and this falls just short. I wish more companies made tinted lip balms with SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by loobyloo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in the birthday gift from Sephora a couple of years ago and now it's my daily lip treatment. It's the perfect color for me and works well to keep my lips hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this. My lips are addicted to this. I got this as a bday present from sephora and thought I'd never buy this overpriced lip balm but now I can't live without it. It is the only balm that I feel hydrates and soothes my lips, it has the most amazing buttery consistency. My lips looks amazing after I use this. I love to use it under lipsticks, specially dry matte ones it looks perfect under any lipsticks, it makes my lips look perfect and never dry. Because of this I am able to use any lipstick. I wish it wasn't so expensive but until I find something exactly like this I will continue to use it, $22 may not seem like a lot but since I use it often I find I use it up quite fast. Another con is it melts easily if it's not in a cool place.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by CoconutOwl

I love this lip balm/treatment. It stays on my lip for good 3-4 hours without eating/drinking. makes my lip soft and nourished during any day, even during harsh ,cold, windy winter days.
The color of this rose one is fairly light, a tint of reddish warm pink brightens up the lip instantly. looks very natural and healthy
The packaging is adorable!!!!

however to the downside, this product is r-e-a-l-l-y expensive for a tinted balm.
also I don't know if it just me, but after having this balm after few month it started to have a weird plastic/robber like scent and taste :/
it was worth the experience but i'm unlikely to purchase it again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very chic and sweet packaging! The product is also amazing and I love that it contains SPF. It is a bit on the pricy side so I take this as a little treat for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I have the rose shade. Absolutely adore it. My lips feel deeply conditioned, smoothed, and softened. Plus the rose color is the same color as my natural lips, but BETTER. They look juicy and kissable and feel that way too(; I'm in love. My HG lip product as of now, especially with the cool weather.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Fresh line but this product dries out my lips completely and I don't even typically have dry lips. I will stick to Burt's Bees.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's just an over glorified tinted balm. to me it doesn't feel any different than the loreal colour balms or maybelline baby lips, the only diffence is the price tag. 20+ for a chapstick. i like the packaging but not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful lip treatment! Moisturizes my lips like no other and gives my lips a beautiful was of color. It's like my lips BUT better!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by cstrutt

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip product. I dont know whether to call it lipstick or chap stick. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized like chap stick but adds really nice color like a lipstick. the rose shade is perfect for me and my light complexion so it really makes my lips pop. It smells great, the packaging is really nice but the size is a bit large compared to a regular sized lipstick or chap stick. The only negative is the price $25 for a lip product is a bit much for me. I got mine as a mini gift set on my bday from sephora and its lasted me a long time. When it comes down to it though i'll definitely splurge and by myself the normal size tube when i run out.