September 19, 2014 | 1161 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this tinted lip balm because it just my lips a very natural looking colour (I am very fair skinned and my natural lip colour is a very light pale pink) and this balm makes it more of a blushing pink. The price is ridiculously expensive for lip balm (so I took off a lippie) and wonderfully moisturizing (no need to reapply for hydration, only if you want more colour) makes my lips soft and pretty... more so than other balms I have tried- this is much better than the tinted Maybelline lip balms which i thought I could purchase in replace of the Sugar Rose Lip but I haven't found anything that compares. I never would have bought this had i not received it , as a bonus reward from Sephora, I have repurchased 3x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Emwins

I love this stuff! I. On my third stick and am addicted. It's the most moisturizing, longest lasting lip treatment I've tried. The color is pretty, but it really not only soothes, but heals my dry, cracked lips in the winter.
Mine even bleed sometimes they're so dry, but this stuff totally helps. I want to get the clear one for night time, I've tried it and really love that one as well!
These all have such a nice lemony clean smell too! An added bonus!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Lillyofthevalley1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has lovely packing and a great scent (like all FRESH products) but I feel like there are better lip balms out there that may actually do more then just leave a waxy feel. For me, Im looking for something to soften lips and erase tiny lines. Not good for kissing either it's too grainy and the waxy feeling is unpleasant.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I like this product a lot but the cost is steep. Sugar Rose smells great, is moisturizing and leaves a lovely sheer tint to the lips. The downside really is how soft it is but I assume this is why it is so moisturizing. I really enjoy the lemon meringue smell but that could be a turn off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

Firstly, I absolutely loved the product itself. It made my lips feel extremely moisturized and left a bit of a gloss (not so much of a tint). I mostly wore it alone, but sometimes under a very drying lipstick to keep my lips from flaking. However, for a $23 Chapstick, I was disappointed to find it broken very soon after purchasing. I did not keep it in my purse, but on my vanity. It is winter here, so there is no reason it should have melted. I do realize these have no preservatives, hence the reason they are so sensitive and breakable. I was careful but still it broke in half and I ended up trying to salvage it in an empty lip palette I received in my Wantable box.

The packaging is gorgeous, but clearly did not help "save" the product. It's a matte lilac colored metal the screws on and off instead of running the risk of the cap popping off in your bag. The product lasts a long time and as I previously stated very nourishing. I don't think I would repurchase because it's a $23 Chapstick/lip balm. Better to stick with Nivea or Chapstick and not run the risk of wasting half the product, especially such an expensive product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a sucker for the word rose. Any product that smells like a rose, colored like a rose, looks like a rose, or simply has rose in the name. ( like rose gold) I'm all over. So when I saw this I was kinda curious. The packaging is cute. Matte pink metal with a twisting lid so it doesn't slide or pop off in your purse. It smells like lemon cake. Which lemon is one of my favorite sents and flavors. I was sold there. I quickly purchased it. And smoothed it on before I even left the store. And holy crap move over eos. My lips feel so nourished and soft with a subtle rosy glow. It's very glossy and it lasts a while. The day I bought it I went for pizza right after and it was still on when I was done. Even if I have it on all day and it manages to were off my lips don't feel like I have to apply it again they feel soothed and soft. I can actually see my self using up the whole stick and buying a new one. I really wish I knew about this sooner. This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this! Great colour payoff and very moisturizing. Not long-lasting if you eat or drink, but I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by GcNel

I love this it's thick white is great it goes on super smooth and it really is a great Chapstick plus it give a little bit of color to dress up your lips. The sugar in this product actually pulls the moisture in to your lips! So it's super hydrating!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in the rose and regular and both are the same, except this one is tinted red. It's an okay tint, but nothing special. I am one of the few here that does not like these. I think they are seriously overpriced for what they are. True its all natural and that's awesome, but using pure Shea butter or cocoa butter I get even better results for a fraction of the price. This stuff comes in a small package and has a huge price-tag.

Every one of them I have ever gotten has broken. They melt, break, and smear (which is understandable considering they are all butters with no chemicals to preserve them) but...for this price...and being in a stick form...it's just a huge hassle that I don't need. Easier just to get Shea butter, or buy Baxter Lip balms, which are even better.

I have melted my own raw Shea butter and cocoa butter with beeswax for an all natural product and poured them into lip-balm containers and they did not melt, break, etc. Took me literally 5 minutes and made 5. Save your money on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by nostradamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brand really stays true to its name with these tinted lip treatments. I have tried several of the shades but my favourite is the rose, even though it could stand to be a touch more pigmented for me. I love sugar rose to layer with or when I'm feeling like I just want something moisturizing but with a dash of colour. I'm not one to praise fragrances in lip products, but I actually enjoy the lemony fresh scent of this tint. I just wish it was less expensive because a tube runs out pretty quickly, especially since the tint wears off rather quick.