BeneFit Cosmetics Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

3.6

This is my second string liner. I like it a lot, but it's not true love. I have it in the black, and it's a lovely sort of true black with no undertones that I can see. That said, the main problem with this is that it's only mostly waterproof. It does a respectable job of staying on my upper lids without transferring if I am just doing a bit of shopping on a cool day. However, it it's too hot outside or I'm doing something strenuous, it bleeds a bit. It's not a big mess, but I enough that I need to touch it up some. I guess it's pretty good for a pencil. I think one probably needs a gel liner for particularly awesome staying power. So, this is my favorite pencil liner. Blacktrack by MAC is still the very best for staying power, but this is pretty good.

I have 2 of these - the grey one I love and it stays on all day but the brown one not so good. The colour is a bit insipid and it comes off after about an hour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was bought this eyeliner in grey when the assistant recommended it. The softness of the grey was perfect for an everyday look as I wasn't too keen on black. I was really impressed with the grey actually and was so pleased that I also went for a brown one too!

The pencil is soft and silky and sharpens quite easily. It is a shame when the pencil breaks off but I guess that is just expected of pencil eyeliners.

I would definitely repurchase this product as I found it so long wearing and complimented my eyes' nicely. Great product :D

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The eyeliner is nice after application, but it definitely does not last long enough for me. The mascara is definitely not waterproof, as it rubs off easily after in contact with rain (smudges). My lids sort of fold inwards (monolids), so the eyeliner smudges my lower lids. Apart from the smudging, the other side of the eyeliner is incredibly useful! It gets rid of the unwanted eyeliner marks, if you make a mistake. (I guess that part is to get rid of the smudges). I received this as a present, but most likely will not repurchase.

I like this mascara-- just one coat does the job for me. I swap this with they're REAL mascara, which I find very similar. A nice option between drugstore and high-end brands.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The Benefit Waterproof Eyeliner has me with all smiles! I had my eye on it for years but never really got around to buying it. Then after swapping it for a less-than-perfect Urban Decay liner, I am all about it!! It stays on for a long time and it's easy to apply. Good job on this one Benefit!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So far I love this product. It does not sting or burn like some of the others I've tried. I have very oily eyelids and it is staying on! Fingers crossed that it will continue. I hate have to keep searching and searching .

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm still on the search for a good black pencil liner. Til then, this is my staple. It does give my panda eyes by the end of the day cos i reckon my lids are really oily but it does it the least out of the rest. Good thing is, I love the blending tip it comes with. It makes application really easy!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this eyeliner! I have searched high and low for amazing eyeliners; I used to use Urban Decay's, MAC's, etc. This one overall works really well and it's nice that it includes a smudger on the other side of the pencil. The only thing I would improve is that after 4-5 hours the black isn't as defined/dark so it needs a retouch but overall it gives that rich black finished look which I love! I would def buy this again!

Not waterproof. I wear contacts and this liner would not last 1 hr after its application. It hold fine on my upper lids but it's the bottom that i have trouble with. Raccoon eyes is not the look i was aiming for. I tried primer (UDPP) and even set the line with powder and still no luck. So far UD 24/7 is slightly better than this

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products