April 24, 2014 | 916 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Coral Queen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very bright, bold, and in your face coral lipstick with pink undertones. I really wanted to venture into some coral shades for the spring/summer and this lipstick totally delivers. This shade compliments my fair complexion (MAC NC15) due to the pink undertone, applies evenly, is highly pigmented, and wears well throughout the day. The formula is moisturizing and does not dry out my lips. I like to wear this colour more sheer and pair it with neutral eye shadows and soft peach toned blush. The price of this lipstick is extremely reasonable too, purchased it on sale for $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by thifane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Fashionable and fun! The texture is good, spreads well and has a good coverage. It's a beautiful color and the lipstick is well pigmented and very moisturizing, although it's more like a bright pink than orange, like I expected. I don't think it quite matches my skin tone but I would still wear it in a sunny spring day or for a nightclub. The package is very charming, in a lovely purple color. The price was 5, from a drugstore with 50% off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by BabyJellyy

I love this lipstick, it is bright and lary and definitely not for the shy. Not every one can carry off this colour it's hard on pretty much every skin tone but boyyy is it beautiful. I was looking for a katy perry waking up in vegas esque lipstick this is a bit harsher. I feel a more pink than an orange coral. It's extremely bright you will get a few stares. It moisturises amazingly almost like a balm but because of that staying power is not the best. It also magnifiys dry lips! I'm not too sure if this is just my lipstick but i feel bits on my lips sometimes i'm not too sure though. The packaging is a cute dark purple with silver and it's so cheap you can afford to buy it and not like it

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No