October 20, 2014 | 1535 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Hussy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Tara32

Great product! Beutifull color and pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Sorry but I don't really get the hype... I find this blush very intense and hard to put on a natural-looking amount because it is so pigmented. Moreover, powders tend to dry out my cheeks so I prefer cream or gel formulas... Finally the packaging seems cheap considering the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ObsessedwithSkin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The watermelon flush was a nice color but it got very clumpy. The product was too expensive for my liking. I will not be buying hush again because of this. The packaging is nice but product didn't work as I wished.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been getting into this brand for the past few months and I'm very impressed. Pigmen is super high, price is well worth it and am still working on my colleciton. Everyone should try at least one blush from this brand just to see for themselves the quality. Love mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by taor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush on the internet after having seen all the great reviews on MUA. FYI, I'm asian and live in Brisbane, Australia, I bought this via Myer Online as the store didn't have it, also Myer are offering 20% during the end of financial year sale, so i got mine for 33.60:-)

This blusher is totally beautiful, you REALLY REALLY just need a tiny amount for a really nice finish. The blush gets picked up by the brush very easily so you have to be careful to not dip your brush in too much. Also the colour lasts for a long time, i apply it in the morning around 7, by 10pm, it's still there.

Overall, the colour is beautiful, easy to apply, the packaging is Okay but not super special. I already prefer it to my Nars Orgasm blusher.

This was definitely a great buy for me. Ladies if you are considering buying a blusher for yourself or a friend, you really can't miss this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by poshpepper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great color (I would describe it as a bright watermelon pink with a hint of coral) on my N10 skin (yes a light hand is required) and wears for over 12 hours with minimal fading.
I have found that the best way to apply this blush is with a brush with a smaller head (I use the Illamasqua Blusher Brush 1 which has a slightly smaller head than a MAC 109). I tap (not sweep) the head of the brush into the blush and then tap onto my face. I use a clean fluffy face brush or blush brush to blend out the color.
Even though this is a matte blush it never appears chalky or patchy (which I think has something to do with the oil and wax in the formula). I was afraid I would break out due to those ingredients, but have not have any issues at all.
I highly recommend the Illamasqua matte blushes, they wear great on me and the colors, although scary in the pan, blend to perfection on the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like light pinks and peaches for blush but I saw so many raving reviews for this and got really curious. So I bought it when i saw it for 20% off. What I saw in the pan was what I got on my cheeks. It's a darker sort of pink that leans a little coral but there was no orangy colour when I applied it.

First up..it is REALLY pigmented. I swept my blush brush over it and I got ultra reddish cheeks. (For reference: I'm about NC15) So I literally used the brush to dab the surface and applied with a light hand. I think a less dense brush would do better with this. (maybe a fan brush like other reviewers suggested).

The blush lasted and lasted. I put it on at 9am and reached home at 10pm after walking in the sun etc. At 10pm, it still looked exactly the same as when I put it on. (However, I also put primer, foundation and loose powder under it.) Even NARS blushers don't last that long on me. NARS blushes only last an average amount of time on me (5-6hours?) before they fade.

Frankly, I wasn't very impressed with the blush colour but it is gorgeous in photographs! When I wear lighter coloured blushes, the colour doesn't really show up in photos but this looks really really nice. So actually I do like this blush but I want to try the lighter colours next time.

Oh yeah the packaging is lousy (difficult to open if you've long nails) but I'll live with it =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lovealotbare

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok I had to review this now because.... my slab boke in pieces the other day!

Now, I have NEVER had a slab of blusher powder break, nope sirie never had an eyehsadow break either.
Highlighter ( bobby browne brick, YSL compact highlighter)
But a Blush... WTF.
So thats why it doesn't get a five from me...
I gave 3 for packaging, ... yes its a fab shape... but not good for placing next to otheres in Pro MUA transit... in fact I'd say its the protruding corners that take some pressure impact and then lead to the breaking... Physisists out there... research required!
I recoken they should go back to square and have a raised or coloured inlay to define the illamaqua brand shape... like thier boxes!
BUT YES.... PERFECT colour....MAC used to do similar colour in a blush cream called... VIRGIN funny emough!

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Maddiferr

This is my favourite blush. I absolutely love it. It is that perfect Pinky/corally tone that will look good on any skintone. I also love that it is matte. This is a very pigmented blush, and a little goes a long way. I just have to lightly tap my brush in it and I get enough product. I know that this will last a long time! And its just beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i got this blush for the last illamasqua upto 50% sale.. and i love it!
it goes so beautifull warm pink color.. its look like watermellon pink on my cheeks lol..

the pigmentation was awsome! the staying power compare with nars..
but for some people, this blush going oxidize.. on me? nope.. it's just look like the first time i'm applied..

and i love the packaging.. it's unique shaped and looks so professional

love love love it..
i think i would buy unriqueted, katie, tweak,panic and another cream blush from illamasqua