October 26, 2014 | 1470 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I too am surprised by how low the ratings on this product are. I tried the Sexy Curves original formula, but that one smudges too much on me. This product does pretty much the same without the racoon eyes. What I like most about this product is the wand really. Not too much product gets on it and the extra on the tip is easy to wipe off. This is important for me because I have lots of lashes and they are long. I've got NYX's doll eye mascara and it's sooooo thick and wet that ugh, just a nightmare when I put it on. This is always more evenly distributed and easier to build up without clumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by aubreym98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

for me, this mascara gave me great length and volume. i just bought it today and i tried it today and it didn't smudge BUT it was all clumpy! i couldn't get rid of any clumps until i used an eyelash brush to comb it out. this mascara would've been way better if it wasn't clumpy. the packaging is adorable and the tube is super cute. the mascara it self doesn't smell too good and i think this would have been a better mascara if the brush was a little bigger

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unlike most reviewers I actually really like this mascara.
It doesn't add a lot of length but I wear this mainly on my bottom eyelashes in the summer as it gets excruciatingly humid where I live and I find this really works well and stays on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

It's as if there is nothing product wise on the brush.I took it out and I swore that the bottle is empty it isn't it just the most dry mascara I have ever used.What goes on you lashes is micro clumps that hang all over your lashes as for what goes on the lashes there is very little product on the brush but somehow manages to leave you with 5 eye lashes.
Jusr not worth the cash try the w.o.w. a truly great rimmel mascara much like L'Oreal voluminous in terms of length and volume

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by kareemashakur

The bottle is cute, and the formula glides on. The brush is fun! I borrowed some for my sister. I wouldn't necessarily buy it, but I'm not gonna knock it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ashleystar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OH, such a waste of pretty packaging on such a horrible, horrible product! It's called "Sexy Curves," but doesn't hold a curl; it's "waterproof," but I got raccoon eyes after applying this and then doing dishes (seriously, DOING DISHES) about 15 minutes later.
The only thing this product has going for it is the packaging, which is so, so pretty! The formula, though, doesn't deliver what it promises at all. It's super thin, for starters, and even after putting on two coats, I could barely tell I had it on. Within an hour of applying, it basically just looked like my lashes were a little darker... no curl, no volume, AND it was already flaking off. Don't waste your money, gorgeous girls!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is even worse than the Maybelline Great Lash! The formula smells disgusting and it DID not whatsoever, give my lashes a coat of mascara. The brush just scratched my eyes! I loved the packaging but this mascara failed to do its job.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by jl288214

Worst mascara I've ever tried. I have stubborn Asian lashes and was looking for something that would hold my curl...no way. The formula is so watery that my lashes fell immediately, plus there was absolutely NO volume whatsoever. So disappointing. What a waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I actually don't mind this mascara. It makes my lashes pretty stiff but it doesn't smudge much on my lower lid. Still, there are definitely better ones out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by stikfigyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible. No volume, no curl, no length. I use it on my lower lashes, though, to darken them.