October 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - CVS - Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by slyrivkah

This is a terrible product. This does not remove my makeup (and most days I only wear mascara and at most, nude eyeshadow to blend with my pale skin). I end up with smudges under my eyes and when I remove those, I still have makeup left the next morning.

The only reason I'm still using it is that I'm cheap and I'm afraid of buying another equally bad product. I will have to keep searching for my favourite, Vichy, in the US.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

They had this on sale and it's supposed to be similiar to the L'Oreal one as it says on the bottle. But, I didn't find this near as good! I've used the L'Oreal one years ago and found it to work just fine. When I finished off my Lancome BiFacil, I tried this one out. Well, this just seemed useless! I had to really rub just to get some of the extra shadow off and no matter what, it left some mascara/liner on. I tried this for a couple days and was ready to toss it out of frustration. It says it's gentle, but maybe TOO gentle as it just doesn't remove all of my eye makeup! I ended up returning it and just getting back to my trusted BiFacil.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by pumasANDlipgloss

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. This is NOTHING like Neutrogena's. I dont even wear waterproof mascara, and it doesn't budge with this stuff. I have to literally rub the crap out of my eye to the point that it's red and irritated for this to work the slightest bit. This stuff is horrible, dont waste your money, and shell out the extra $2 for the Neutrogena.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by aamugirl

I love this stuff. I just finished the Almay OIl-Free Eye Make-Up Remover and it worked but not as well as this one. This takes off everything, including my mascara in just a few swipes with the cotton ball. You have to shake it up to activate it. It does make m eye sight a little blurry after using it but it goes away quickly. Doesn't burn my eyes either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I didn't notice any difference between this and the neutrogena brand other than the packaging. It removes every trace of eyemakeup I have on for the day just as well as the neutrogena eyemakeup remover, but this one is cheaper and it comes in a bigger bottle. I love this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Being a regular user of Neutrogena's two-part eye makeup remover, when this was out of stock in my local CVS, I picked up the store brand instead. I thought this would be comparable in quality, also it was $2 cheaper and a larger bottle. This is not as good as the Neutrogena remover, this CVS knock-off feels a lot more watered down. I have to use twice as much product to take off my waterproof mascara, and I still end up with most of it left on my lashes. The packaging is almost identical, but that is where the similarity ends. I won't be buying this again, I will stick to what works! continued >>