October 23, 2014 | 1869 users online

Styling Products - Mane 'n Tail - Detangler

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Worked as well as a little spritz of water and some coconut oil would, there was nothing special about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alisonplotsky

This is one of those few products that I will repurchase forever! I'm currently on my 4th or 5th bottle of this. I stopped using it for a while and had switched to the Tresemme Heat Tamer spray, but I found that it didn't do much at all for my hair, in fact I think it was weighing it down and making my hair greasy. I recently picked up the Mane n Tail Detangler again in Sally's and will never stop using it again! It is extremely lightweight, detangles amazingly, and makes my hair so soft and shiny without weighing it down! It is so inexpensive so I would definitely recommend giving it a try. Absolutely LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now i have drifted away from this like 2 years ago but was reminded with it following my truely bad and inspiring experience with L'oreal kids tamer (detangling spray) .. the experience was so bad and i bought 3 bottles of which i have no clue what to do with now!! this experience made me recall how good this spray was in comparison. it used to detangle my daugghter's curly hair to the extent that i didn't sense much of a problem so now i realized there is a sizable problem with her curly hair after i finished 1/3 of loreal's bottle with a very slight improvement i will go back to mane n tale which detangleled her hair like magic with just few sprays.
However, i have to say they need to work on the bottle design , as well as improve the scent if they did so , man they would definately see an improvement in their sales! dn't they have a marketing team or what?!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Uulady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous product and does exactly what it claims! Best detangler I have ever used. I have very curly long hair that is colour treated. This has been brilliant! Definite HG product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! My daughter has very wiry curly hair that is very difficult and painful to detangle. Even using the tangle teezer was a small struggle. With the aid of this product and the tangle teezer together we have eliminated most of the tears! Mane n Tail detangler also adds a little moisture to the hair. I'm very satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got it into my head to go natural after being adamant about having relaxed hair for most of my life. I'm determined to give my natural hair a chance and appreciate it. This detangler and the Tangle Teezer have saved me from running back to the "creamy crack". My thick 4b hair can be frustrating and prone to matting because it will dry before I'm even half done detangling. Mane n Tail Detangler melts the knots away and makes my hair (relaxed and natural) crazy soft and manageable. Mane n Tail is a mainstay in most beauty supply stores and if you're transitioning I hope you'll give this a try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fantastic. My dd had matted trashed hair after a day at the water park. This saved her hair. Allowed me to comb it out and left it incredibly shiny and soft for the next few days with no weight or waxy feeling. I use it almost daily on both dd who have very long tangly hair, one which is very dense, wavy and fine. It makes their hair just gorgeous and refreshes it too if it is starting to need a washing. You get a ton of product and it is inexpensive. Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of fine long hair that I blow dry every other day. I donít use any tools besides a hair dryer and brushes. This doesn't weigh it down, it adds shine and manageability. I use it before a hair protector product to ease to combing. It is a basic necessity for me. I also tried the No More Tears Detangler and found it to be similaróbut at the end of several months of experimenting, this is the one I kept going back to.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by TessaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It didn't detangle my fine curly hair at all. Softened it a lot, left a little shine, but it just didn't perform well. Probably more compatible with coarser types, or maybe my bottle was tampered with?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by mchampion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this along with the Deep conditioning Shampoo and Conditioner and my hair has never looked better or been more healthier. I am one of those people who change products like the wind but this and the shampoo and conditioner will be my HG's forever.