July 25, 2014 | 1028 users online

Cleansers - Sephora - Triple Action Cleansing Water

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin has always been pretty sensitive, and now as I've grown older, and am now living in a different climate than I used to, my skin has become extremely dry, and dull. This has made me rethink my entire skin care routine. I read the glowing reviews of this on Sephora.com and decided to purchase the small $3 bottle to give it a try. My idea was to use this instead of washing my face with a regular cleanser once in awhile, to help keep my skin from getting stripped and dried out further.

Well, I've used this a few times now, both to remove makeup, and to just clean/freshen my face, and I am really happy with the results! It's very mild, I don't notice any scent, and it leaves my face really clean and not the least bit dried out. I don't feel any oily residue after I use it so, I never rinse my face afterward. I will more than likely purchase a larger bottle of this, once I run out, and even use it to replace the Olay wet facial cloths that I sometimes use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

I'm okay with it not removing waterproof makeup - I have the waterproof makeup remover from that.. However it does do a fantastic job of removing my foundation & whatever face makeup I have on without making my face feel tight or dry. I usually rinse off after I use it, so I have absolutely no complaints. This is a fabulous makeup remover :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- removes foundation and most eye makeup
- pleasant smell
- pump is great and makes it easy to use
- great for sensitive skin and eyes (no burning my eyes)
- great for travelling (one bottle removes face and eye makeup)

Cons:
- may not remove some waterproof eye makeup
- I would suggest rinsing after because it does make your skin feel oily after

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice makeup remover. Is it perfect? Probably not for everyone. I find it takes off all my face makeup including a cream foundation very well. I don't wear a ton of mascara and it gets it off nicely. It has (to me) a pleasant scent (and I am usually sensitive to that). The bottle says that you do not have to rinse off, but if you do not, your (my) face is sticky. I too hope that Sephora does not discontinue this product. Compared to other similar products, it is a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ouiyhoo

First of all, this thing is such a steal! Additionally, it cleanses my face gently with a couple of wipes. (I use sunscreen, concealor and loose powder) Plus, i use a foam afterwards. So far, it hasn't broken me out, yet it kinda helps reduce my now and then pimples! Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Triple action - not so much! This will not remove eye make up at all! You will have mascara the next day for sure. But if you don't care about it removing make up, it does feel good - not drying at all which I like and need. Would I buy this again? Not if I can find something else. So if I don't care about eye make up removal, I do like this. But is there a cleanser that does that? Without stinging etc ? I'm not so sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I always repurchase the sephora waterproof eye makeup remover, and this cleanser water is beside it everytime i grab it. So this weekend I decided to try the travel sized version.

- I love the refreshing and subtle scent. Its verrrrry nice!
- I'm such a sucker for packaging, and the packaging for the cleansing water & oil/makeup remover are so cute and ideal for traveling.
- it really does remove my face and eye makeup. I end up using 2-3 cotton pads though but thats not the product's fault.
- I think I'm going to stop using makeup remover wipes after trying this.
- try this out if you haven't already! affordable and GREAT for travel. $7 for the small size.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got oily skin and it removes all traces of my foundation well except waterproof eyemakeup. I also using the waterproof eye makeup remover to complete my cleansing routine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Even after I use this to remove my mascara I still find residual mascara as I wash my face. Its OK but not earth shattering. Back to the drawing board and the search continues for a great make-up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by princessjesskimo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was trying make on in Sephora a few weeks ago and the back of my hand quickly became a big mess with eye liner, lipstick, foundation etc. I saw this bottle on the make up artist table and grabbed it not thinking much.

It was fanstastic. It's the most effective remover I have ever used.

It removes make up really easily. Eye makeup comes off in pretty much a single wipe. I always do a quick do over with another pad to pick up any residual make up and rarely is there any left over.

It does leave bit of a sticky feel so I just rinse my face off afterwards.

I'm from Australia so it's hard to get Sephora products- but I would definitely buy again.