Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

3.8

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

I recently switched from makeup remover oil to cleansing water as i had very serious breakout and allergy from using products that does not agree with my skin. This is a very good pre cleanse alternative before my usual two step cleansing routine. It's indicated that you do not need additional cleansing after usage but I still play safe as I have sensitive acne prone skin. Definitely cheaper than Bioderma. there's also another brand call Bifesta that's similar, but made in Japan by Mandom corp. You can look at that if you need the sebum control and you do not have sensitive skin just oily/combo skin.

I stumbled across this in Sephora while looking for an eye makeup remove, which was right beside these bottles. The price was good, so after reading some reviews, I bought the bottle with the nifty dispenser. I have to admit I'm not always diligent about removing my makeup, and have tried using baby wipes etc because they are fast and cheap, but they don't always work and they usually dry out before I finish the package.

This cleansing water is great for my purposes! It's fast and easy to dispense, and it does a good job of removing my current foundation and eye makeup. The plus, that I hadn't anticipated, is how good it makes my skin feel afterwards. Even if I forget to put moisturizer on at night, my skin feels soft and moisturized if I've just used this.

The only down side is that I've been using the cotton oval things with it, and they seem to absorb a fair amount of the solution, so I may be wasting some, but I don't think as much as when I've used it with cotton balls.Fortunately it's a good price, and the larger bottle is more economical so that is what I plan to buy next.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ive used this makeup remover for months. It is good. The smell is a bit too strong. The price is cheap about $5-10 only

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm currently on my 4th bottle of cleansing water. I stopped buying the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and switched over to this because I found it removes eye makeup easier than the actual eye makeup remover seemed to, and left less residue.
I LOVE the top dispenser that allows you to easily use a cotton pad without making a mess or wasting product. The bottle is also large compared to others and lasts a long time.

I like that it's not heavy or oily feeling but it does remove everything even if it is waterproof. I still get a damp cotton pad when I am done and run it over my eyes just to make sure I feel like all of it is gone.

This is by far the cheapest makeup remover I have found that works just as well (or better) than most brand name others that are much more money and hurt and blur my eyes.
For now I am sticking with Sephora's Triple Action Cleansing Water... I always like to switch it up, but I haven't found anything close to this in a long time!

I have never been a fan of makeup removers, but I gave this one a shot. It was ok. I find that most makeup removers dry my skin and have a lot of chemicals. This one is no different. I thought it might be gentler, but in the end it is comparable to a cheaper drugstore brand of makeup remover. I will not repurchase, but perhaps this would be more useful to someone who uses a ton of makeup and needs something to take it all off with.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like this and am glad I never sprang for Bioderma. I had been using this cleansing water with round cotton discs at first, and liked it, but felt bad 'wasting' so many discs (I needed at least 2 to wipe it all off, if not 3.) Anyway, alone this product worked for me, even my mascara came off. I never tugged or rubbed, though. I would use my second cotton pad and gently press it against my eyes, wait a few moments, then gently wipe. Since then, I've bought some cheap, generic, makeup wipes and actually use the Sephora water on THOSE....and I love the results! My face is clean, my eye makeup comes off even easier, and I only use one wipe (and leave my cotton pads for using oil-based eye makeup remover when I have waterproof mascara or water resistant cream shadow on).

Anyway, I wouldn't use this alone, personally, without washing my face afterwards with a gentle cleanser. However, if you wear little to no makeup, this would work just fine alone. I've also used this on my tired nights when I can't be bothered to do the whole 'cleansing' routine, and at least I feel like I did something rather than sleep in my makeup. ;-)

I also look forward to using this on my face after the beach to freshen my skin after sunscreen and sweat.

I would repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My skin has always been pretty sensitive, and now as I've grown older, and am now living in a different climate than I used to, my skin has become extremely dry, and dull. This has made me rethink my entire skin care routine. I read the glowing reviews of this on Sephora.com and decided to purchase the small $3 bottle to give it a try. My idea was to use this instead of washing my face with a regular cleanser once in awhile, to help keep my skin from getting stripped and dried out further.

Well, I've used this a few times now, both to remove makeup, and to just clean/freshen my face, and I am really happy with the results! It's very mild, I don't notice any scent, and it leaves my face really clean and not the least bit dried out. I don't feel any oily residue after I use it so, I never rinse my face afterward. I will more than likely purchase a larger bottle of this, once I run out, and even use it to replace the Olay wet facial cloths that I sometimes use.

I'm okay with it not removing waterproof makeup - I have the waterproof makeup remover from that.. However it does do a fantastic job of removing my foundation & whatever face makeup I have on without making my face feel tight or dry. I usually rinse off after I use it, so I have absolutely no complaints. This is a fabulous makeup remover :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- removes foundation and most eye makeup
- pleasant smell
- pump is great and makes it easy to use
- great for sensitive skin and eyes (no burning my eyes)
- great for travelling (one bottle removes face and eye makeup)

Cons:
- may not remove some waterproof eye makeup
- I would suggest rinsing after because it does make your skin feel oily after

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a nice makeup remover. Is it perfect? Probably not for everyone. I find it takes off all my face makeup including a cream foundation very well. I don't wear a ton of mascara and it gets it off nicely. It has (to me) a pleasant scent (and I am usually sensitive to that). The bottle says that you do not have to rinse off, but if you do not, your (my) face is sticky. I too hope that Sephora does not discontinue this product. Compared to other similar products, it is a steal.