October 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by pixelmignon

This is the first time I find a product that works as well as Lancome's Bi-Facil. And it's for a fraction of the price I'm used to paying! Sure, the bottle isn't as fancy but I'm considering transferring the contents to my almost empty Bi-facil bottle! I only use water proof mascara because my lashes are thick but straight, waterproof mascara will "fixate" the curl. This product takes it all out in one swipe and it doesn't irritate the delicate skin around the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by mnich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent at removing eye make-up- the only downside is that this product is oily/greasier than I am used to. Will probably return to using my cleansing water but would repurchase this if I needed something stronger for removing dark eye make-up easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sadly, this stuff didn't really work for me. Even non-waterproof mascara took forever (plus multitudes of cotton rounds and scrubbing) to take off. Hardly touched waterproof mascara. I switched to Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and it works a little better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by elles143

I bought this is a cheap alternative to try. I normally use clinique but this was on sale for only $4 so I figure I didn't really have much to lose. I found it to be too greasy without actually removing my mascara (which is not waterproof) and eyeliner without scrubbing for a good while.

I haven't tried this one on drugstore eye makeup so maybe it is suitable for removing it on those types but I found it lacking to remove my Diorshow mascara. I do use it to cleanup during makeup application so not all is lost.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only eye makeup remover I will ever use again! :) I shake it & pour a little on a cotton round and it completely takes off all my eye makeup in like 2 seconds! It works so fast & so well, I just don't like how it's so oily and it kinda gets on the bottle but other than that I LOVE IT! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for around $5 I think, so it's pretty cheap and it works super amazing! I used to use the Cover Girl Clean makeup remover which sucked BTW, but when I tried this I fell in love! :) It works super easy and removes most of my eye makeup in just one swipe from my cotton pad, and it leaves my eye area feeling softer! My eyes get irritated really easily but this doesn't hurt my eye or sting at all! I love the bottle because it's purple and cute & when I saw it I just had to have it. I'm probably gonna use this FOREVER from now on! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by annieg715

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the foaming cleanser and it is AWESOME!!! It washes away ALL my make up and leaves my skin feeling clean. And you cant beat the price!! Really do recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This stuff isn't bad, and it's cheap. I decided to give it a try upon reading such good reviews. I had previously been using Jonhson's Baby shampoo to remove eye makeup, which worked just great and I will be returning to using that. Johnson's removes eye makeup with much greater ease I find. I was also turned off because I would notice that the clean and clear seemed to cause me to get more eye goobers during the day. It also seemed to make my eye makeup smudge more, could just be my imagination. It claims it doesn't contain oil but seemed oily to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually feel like I really hate this product, but now that I am writing a review I have to concede that it isn't AWFUL, I just don't like it. It takes off my makeup effectively, but I hate that it leaves a greasy/oily residue behind. I much prefer my normal Balea eye makeup remover and will be returning to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by michibooful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this makeup remover! Before using this, I was using the Nivea Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, which sucked by the way, but I still dealt with it. Using this remover is like a dream after putting up with the Nivea one, baby oil, and countless makeup remover wipes for a year. If you use this remover, you don't need anything else but water to wash it off. I wear waterproof mascara everyday, and this removes it easily and without fuss. My skin did feel slightly greasy after application, but after rinsing it off, the skin around my eye area felt soft and smooth. I found this remover at Winners for $5, and it is probably one of the best beauty investments that I've made.