MAC Sun Rush

4.3

on 7/5/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product was the standout for me from the Style Warrior collection. I bought the Sun Rush color because the peachiness is complimentary to my olive skin. I have used this as a highlighter on the top of the cheek, bridge of the nose, etc. but also as a foundation booster-- to make the skin a little more glowy. In the past I have tried Armani Fluid Sheer and MAC's prior incarnation of this product, the Glimmershimmer--- both were just too frosty. The Sun Rush is shimmery but not too much frost, and does not accentuate the wrinkles. I am now getting to the age when the MSFs are too frosty, but this product is a good substitute.

on 6/25/2009 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like those drops!! I use them as a highlighter on my cheeks and they add such a nice golden-peachy glow!
They're not glittery at all - I really can't stand glitter on my cheeks!! and you really don't need much poduct so this little bottle will last me forever
The color itself isn't too intense, it creates more loke a golden sheen. I don't rub it in, i just dab it on my cheekbones. I've been using it every day since i got it :-)
i think its just the perfect summer glow i've been searching for such a long time! looks great with eversun blush, too.

Popular Bronzers