October 31, 2014 | 1340 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by kjtams

I used to absolutely love this product. But did Maybelline change something in their formula? At one point, last year, I took a break from this and switched to their gel liner. But a few months ago I decided to go back to liquid. For some reason, my eyelids started to swell and dry up and looked similar to a stye. I thought that maybe I just didn't wash my eyes of makeup properly. I waited another month to try this product again, and the same thing occurred. Not only to me, but my best friend too. This eyeliner is great and its technology is well built so I'll give 3 stars for that. But how am I suddenly allergic to this product when it worked perfectly fine on me a year ago?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is my HG liquid eyeliner. The brush is thin, flexible, and easy to use and makes thin lines. The eyeliner sets almost immediately, and stays in place all day for me (and I have oily lids). It isn't the most matte eyeliner, I find it almost satin. It also removes easily with an oil cleanser.

If I had one complaint it's that I wish it came in more shades. I'd love this formula in a navy or grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by allegoriest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really loving this eyeliner! It has a felt tip, but also allows you to dip it into the pigment after each line so it doesn't dry out like my Nyx felt tip pencil. I have the Line Stiletto in Blackest Black for a more dramatic look. The lines are dark, precise, and last all day. Perfect for cat eyes. If there's one downside it would be that it doesn't really stick to the waterline since it's not waterproof, but that also makes for easier removal.

Would definitely re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by JessWab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner works well and is very easy to work with! I wore it to the gym today and it didn't come off!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my ultimate holy grail eyeliner. I've tried a TON of liquids and the felt tip pen on this one is just by far the best. I only use it on my top lash line and to make cat eyes. I wouldn't love makeup if I didn't have this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been purchasing this product for the past 3-4 years and it's awesome! It's long-lasting, inexpensive, and looks great on! Best liquid eyeliner I've tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Greenlikeabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so impressed with this eyeliner's ability to stay put on the inner corners of my eyes. After 12 hours of wear in intense heat, the liner manages to stay. The tip makes it very easy to apply a sharp, clean line and wing. It's not the blackest black I've ever used but the staying power makes this liner a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by spooji

It's actually my fav eyeliner because I can put it on the top half of my waterline. It doesn't smudge AT ALL and I have it in two colors, Blackest Black and Brownish Black. I bought the Brownish Black by mistake at first (I was just looking for the Blackest Black one) and I bought the Blackest Black one soon after, but I ended up liking the Brownish Black one better because it looks more natural. The Blackest Black is great if you like the very pigmented and precise liners (it is VERY black). I would for sure buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liner ever and I love how it's drugstore. I used to use the Stila liquid eyeliner thats very familar to this, however, the stila was $20 and this is only $7. If I could stick could drugstore makeup that give the same results as high end makeup, I would just stick with the drugstore. I love how this eyeliner is easy to apply and helps me create the wing at the end. The felt tip is thin enough to do very small strokes and getting it in the inner corner of the eye for a very dramatic look. I would recommed this product to my friends!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I don't know, I just don't like this product. It smudges and smears on me, even when using a primer, and even though my eyelids are not overly oily. I often reach for it because it's so easy to use and the packaging is great, but as soon as I buy a better one, I'll throw this out. Surprised it didn't work for me, but this barely stays put an hour. It's also not very black, so if you're looking for that boot black look (which I am), this won't help. And you can't go over your line more than once, as it flakes off. Blech.