Sephora Nano Eyeliner

3.7

01 MIDNIGHT BLACK CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. 05 CHOCOLATE Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Talc , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

on 2/1/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I actually received this product free awhile back from a Sephora Insider birthday gift. I was cleaning out my makeup bag and I realized that I had this in there, so I decided to give it a try. I have it in the color 'Silver Green'. It makes my eyes pop really nicely! With a little bit of brown eyeliner and some mascara, my eyes look awesome. I would have given it a five if the product were bigger and if it would stay on all day. I am still looking for a wonderful waterproof eyeliner. I wear contacts, so my eyes tend to water from time to time.

on 12/30/2012 7:25:00 PM

I have it in chocolate and I love it! It applies well, without crumbling as I've had other eyeliners do. I have sensitive eyes but it hasn't affected them or cause them to water. I do have trouble sharpening it though, I haven't been able to find a sharpener small enough to sharpen it because I have the half-sized one.

on 11/11/2012 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this eyeliner, and I bought it in black. The price was amazing for sephora, and it goes on smooth as butter. The pigmentation is amazing too, and it lasts all day. However, throughout the day, the black pigmentation tends to gather up in my crease. However, I've been reading up and people say that putting a thin line of eyeshadow in the same color over the liner might do the trick. I would definetly buy this again if I can figure out how to keep it from creasing.

on 8/8/2012 3:33:00 PM

I have this in Pearl Beige and use it for a pop of shimmer on the inner corners of my eyes and bellow my brows. I'm very happy with how it highlights and provides an extra pop of glow for a naturally dewy, wide-awake look, without looking overly made-up. It looks much more natural than white eyeliner, and has decent lasting-power if its dusted over with face powder.

It glides on smooth as butter and sharpens very easily to a neat point.

The shimmer is subtle, but noticeable enough that it really accentuates my brows while maintaining a natural look. I bought it on a whim and have since added it to my make-up routine, despite the fact that I like to keep things simple with not a lot of products. This one is worth it, and a great bargain at that.

on 7/29/2012 5:10:00 PM

I got this wanting to try out Sephora eyeliner without spending too much. I did not like it. It stayed on forever, which was good for going out, but when I tried to take it off I had difficulties. It's also a bit bigger than a standard eyeliner pencil, so you have to buy their special sharpener to sharpen it, which is basically just a ploy to get more money out of you. The price is cheap for Sephora, but the quality sucks. I will not be buying this again.

on 7/10/2012 3:17:00 PM

Overall, this is a great buy. It has great pigmentation, and lasts all day. My only complaint is that it is a little hard to apply; if it were just a bit creamier, my application of this liner would be a lot better. However, I would still buy this.

on 5/21/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

These little liners are so cute! I have this in Black, Blue, White, and Grey and they are highly pigmented. I can really do a smoky eye with this because its creamy and its easy to smudge. I use the White one for my tear duct, the inner corners of my eye (not in the inside but it the outside like on my eyelid, be careful while doing this!) for a highlight. The only issue I have with these is that it doesn't fit sharpeners, not even sephora sharpeners! I bought the sharpener for 2 bucks and it didn't work buuut the sharpener from Clinique that comes with the eye liner is a perfect fit!

on 4/19/2012 2:06:00 PM

I like the idea of a small eyeliner for such a great price, but this one didn't deliver. The texture is super creamy, which I like and it goes on nicely, but good luck getting it to stay that way!

on 2/12/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this product, I had purchased it in nuage after seeing how amazing it looked swatched and I got silver green in a birthday gift for free along with aspen summit eyeshadow. I must say I cannot get any of nuage on my waterline and in order for any colour payoff I have to swipe it many times and tug on my eyes a lot, which since the crayon is so small I'm not getting the bang for my buck I wanted with getting what I thought would be a $5 pencil convenient for in my purse. What I liked about it is that it's a nice shimmery colour for the lid but I find I don't use it much. I like the silvery green and shows up pretty well in my lashlines but not in my waterlines without tugging, it does look very good with the aspen summit eyeshadow however, but I do need to swipe the pencil a few times also. Overall, I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/9/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product because even though it's a small amount, it's only $5. It's something small for to go and it's easy to glide on. Some of the colors are more pigmented than others and they are also easy to blend as eyeshadows.