Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 7/23/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An old favourite that I've finished. I usually find it hard to wear vanilla scents because they come off smelling too heavy/cloying on me. Creme Bouquet has just the right amount of "creaminess", as well as still maintaining a sweet delicate floral side. The vanilla doesn't over-power the lily notes as it settles on my skin and just adds to give a nice warm, but full-bodied scent. A nice comforting fragrance that I would be happy to repurchase. :)

on 7/16/2011 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT I am not enjoying the rollerball as much as the EDT spray. For some reason the scent of the rollerball seems so much heavier and stagnant. I think I'd better stick to the spray instead.

A few years ago I found Creme Bouquet shower gel at TJ Maxx. I bought it, used it, and was hooked! Imagine my chagrin when I tried to find a store that carried the EDT only to discover that it was discontinued! Luckily I managed to find it on an auction site. Thank goodness, because this scent is highly addictive and there was no way I could go on without it! :-)

on 4/18/2011 7:50:00 PM

A cloud of vanilla ,dusty and sweet, mixed with light white flowers ,lilac and lily . Mostly a fluffy cloud of vanilla in the subltest ,skin type way ,you can imagine. Not too far away from Ava Luxe's Angel Face or Profumum's Vanitas. Somewhat powedery but really quite delicious. I love this .
Creme Bouquet is available again - yippee - go buy some ,girls.

on 9/28/2010 8:44:00 PM

It still hurts my heart every time I think about the fact that this was discontinued. This was my first perfume true love; my mom bought it for me when I was 17 and it's the one perfume I have worn continuously and repurchased over the years (I'm 23 now), and I still love it just us much. It smells like a mix of baby powder and vanilla, with a soft hint of florall. I do like a bit of powderyness in perfumes, but I'm not really a fan of baby powder scents as they tend to irritate my nose, however, it works perfectly in this fragrance. The vanilla adds a perfect creaminess to it...it's almost chocolaty. I will forever love this.

on 3/19/2010 12:41:00 AM

I sort of like this scent, but not much.

It's not the worst, but it smells too artificial for me. Like baby powder (have to agree, slightly).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with some of these other reviewers - this is an HG scent for me. I'm not sure why Stila would ever want to discontinue such a cult classic. Creme Bouquet does start out with a strong baby powder note, which isn't my favorite, but about an hour later it unfolds into a sweet, creamy floral on my skin - it smells like marshmallows and pink lilac. I've tried to stock up on Creme Bouquet and its sister fragrance Jade Blossom, because they are my favorite fragrances ever and are htf now. I am extremely picky about fragrances but both of these are not too heavy and just beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE THIS. This was summer HG-till they discontinued it!

Its very sweet and powdery. The florals arent super strong. I usually hate florals but love this. Lasting power is amazing.

Unfortunately its GONE. But I have found a pretty decent dupe from CYS. Its nor as sharp as Stila's-softer and lighter, but it works really well for touchups and all over spritzes so I can use Stilas Creme Bouquet just on my pulse points and amximize the scent :)

on 11/11/2009 6:45:00 PM

So I've had this fragrance for more than 2 years now and about 85% of the perfume still remains. I ordered this from Sephora online and I imagined this to be a vanilla creme scent with some sugary floral notes maybe? Anyways, this perfume smells exactly like sweet baby powder and lilac. I think the vanilla in the scent may come out as the sweetness in the baby power note I get. Don't get me wrong however, this is not a bad fragrance and it lasts all day. I just don't find myself reaching for this one, ever. It's pleasant to spray out of the shower to get that clean smell. Just too much baby powder in this one, not to mention that I am not fond of lilac at all. Make sure to test this out in person before you buy.

on 2/20/2009 1:27:00 PM

One thought comes to mind: ahhhhh, lovely!

on 2/2/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new absolute favorite!!! This stuff to me is liquid happiness, a title previously held by Kenzo Amour. I still love Kenzo Amour, but I feel that i've found a real perfume for all seasons. Top notes of this lovely scent include a soft powdery vanilla, some very feminine white florals which to me smell like heliotrope and easter lily. This scent is ultra feminine without being young, pleasantly sweet without being cloying, and powdery but in a very soft way. Wearing this scent is the olfactory equivalent of slipping into a silky white nightie and pink bunny slippers. If you're still second guessing this one, buy the rollerball version to try it out.