July 26, 2014 | 940 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

It still hurts my heart every time I think about the fact that this was discontinued. This was my first perfume true love; my mom bought it for me when I was 17 and it's the one perfume I have worn continuously and repurchased over the years (I'm 23 now), and I still love it just us much. It smells like a mix of baby powder and vanilla, with a soft hint of florall. I do like a bit of powderyness in perfumes, but I'm not really a fan of baby powder scents as they tend to irritate my nose, however, it works perfectly in this fragrance. The vanilla adds a perfect creaminess to it...it's almost chocolaty. I will forever love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

I sort of like this scent, but not much.

It's not the worst, but it smells too artificial for me. Like baby powder (have to agree, slightly).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with some of these other reviewers - this is an HG scent for me. I'm not sure why Stila would ever want to discontinue such a cult classic. Creme Bouquet does start out with a strong baby powder note, which isn't my favorite, but about an hour later it unfolds into a sweet, creamy floral on my skin - it smells like marshmallows and pink lilac. I've tried to stock up on Creme Bouquet and its sister fragrance Jade Blossom, because they are my favorite fragrances ever and are htf now. I am extremely picky about fragrances but both of these are not too heavy and just beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

LOVE THIS. This was summer HG-till they discontinued it!

Its very sweet and powdery. The florals arent super strong. I usually hate florals but love this. Lasting power is amazing.

Unfortunately its GONE. But I have found a pretty decent dupe from CYS. Its nor as sharp as Stila's-softer and lighter, but it works really well for touchups and all over spritzes so I can use Stilas Creme Bouquet just on my pulse points and amximize the scent :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by yogurt112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I've had this fragrance for more than 2 years now and about 85% of the perfume still remains. I ordered this from Sephora online and I imagined this to be a vanilla creme scent with some sugary floral notes maybe? Anyways, this perfume smells exactly like sweet baby powder and lilac. I think the vanilla in the scent may come out as the sweetness in the baby power note I get. Don't get me wrong however, this is not a bad fragrance and it lasts all day. I just don't find myself reaching for this one, ever. It's pleasant to spray out of the shower to get that clean smell. Just too much baby powder in this one, not to mention that I am not fond of lilac at all. Make sure to test this out in person before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ctall119

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One thought comes to mind: ahhhhh, lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by RangerEmmie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My new absolute favorite!!! This stuff to me is liquid happiness, a title previously held by Kenzo Amour. I still love Kenzo Amour, but I feel that i've found a real perfume for all seasons. Top notes of this lovely scent include a soft powdery vanilla, some very feminine white florals which to me smell like heliotrope and easter lily. This scent is ultra feminine without being young, pleasantly sweet without being cloying, and powdery but in a very soft way. Wearing this scent is the olfactory equivalent of slipping into a silky white nightie and pink bunny slippers. If you're still second guessing this one, buy the rollerball version to try it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised at the mediocre reviews here. This is truly my HG scent. It is just light enough that it never gives me a headache, which is rare as so many scents make me seriously ill when I wear them. The problem is finding the stuff. Seriously, I feel like you have to be a hunter to get your hands on it. Sephora is eternally sold out of it, and even the Stila website doesn't do a great job of keeping it in stock. I covet the bottle I have so much that I hardly wear it. In fact, the last time before today that I put it on was on my wedding day. One of my bridemaids said "what it the world is that?" "that is my favorite thing I have ever smelled". This is a very picky friend. I had to go on to tell her it is my favorite too, but that I never wear it because it seems to be so tough to get your hands on. The name suits it perfectly IMHO, because there is nothing sharp to this scent in any way, and it truly does smell so lightly sweet that I could imagine drinking it out of the bottle(probably not recommended...LOL) I don't get too much powder and certainly nothing sour out of it, but I smell a light creamy vanilla with soft flowers mixed in. If you are on the fence, I say try to get your hands on one of the rollerballs, as it is pretty cheap and a great way to try it. That is how I got hooked, and of course, now I can't find one anywhere for my purse.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

At first ,this was a bit strong older lady scent ,then after a few minutes it dried down to a beautiful light vanilla scent with a bit of floral.I bought this also on beauty crunch after I had been on the fence about it for a long time. My fiance said wow ,very nice and he is VERY hard to please when it comes to fragrances.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mbennett2

LOVE the bottle but not the fragrance. It smells very artificial to me. I definitely get the vanilla but the floral is lacking. Really wanted to love this one, but have swapped it away.