January 31, 2015 | 2069 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would probably have never tried this mascara had I not received it as a free sample in a rather large nordstrom order, but I am so glad that I did because its a great product.

It is on the pricey side but if you are a person who loves makeup, and will actually use this up I say give it a go. It's everything a really really good basic mascara should be.

Something to consider before purchase: This stuff is scented. Why they scent an eye product I don't know, it didn't bother me in the least and it did not irritate my eyes but it smells like roses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this mascara twice.

I think it's a good product, but not a good everyday product for me.

It's very black and it's great for creating bold, dramatic lashes. But it has a tendency to clump.

I can get it to look great by combing through my lashes with a spoolie or lash comb after application, to separate the lashes and smooth out the clumps. But I don't want to do that every day, especially when there are other mascaras that don't require that type of care in application.

So I think I'll probably repurchase it if I have a special occasion where I want my lashes to look their best. But in the meantime, I'll probably stick to something less expensive and less fussy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is THE WORST mascara. And it was a funny situation...
I have an appointment with Armani's make-up artist who applies this "wonderful" mascara on my eyes, gives me a mirror and asks "Isn't that beautiful?!" I look in a mirror and.....
It was VERY CLUMPY, MESSY, looked like spidery looking lashes - just looked cheap and horrible. Plus, she did not clean my upper lid that was all smeared with mascara too.
I felt so bad to say I hate it, that it's clumpy and ugly.. so I lied and said "Yes... very... nice".
She was eager to throw it in my purse and get my credit card.. No such luck!
After I walked away, I felt like there are little bugs hanging in my lashes, I could even see little tiny clumps, it was disturbing for my sight. I was glad to remove it at home - even though it was a messy job to do it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Without a doubt the best mascara I have tried. No clumping, great seperation and length with volume. Especially if you realy focus on the tips. It does everything. I only wish it wasn't so expensive! I'm very keen on trying the other versions of this too now. The packaging is also very chic. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lisaobarnett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this mascara on my wish list for the holidays. I heard so much about this mascara, I was so excited to finally get it. However, I was so disappointed. The packaging was so luxe, but the product was not good. I have long lashes but I need volume. I felt that the formula was too wet. I got spidery looking lashes with just one coat. It was clumpy and not volumizing at all. I ended up returning it because I would rather try another product than be resentful using it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this mascara as at first it performed really well. I had high expectations for it. But after a week or so it started to flake around my eyes. Really? For the money and just a week? Major disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jessparker

Finally my HG mascara after years! It is a strong black, no flaking, thickens and holds curl, removes easily. Gives that eyeliner look too. Try it you won't regret it

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by do288

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara. I've used many different types of high end mascaras and this one has not only lasted the longest, but it doesn't clump and really brings out the length of my long lashes. I use this in conjunction with the Shu Uemura eye lash curler and it really does give me "eyes to kill." I've received many a complement on my lengthy lashes...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDanielle27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought my first tube of this mascara about 3 months ago. While I was completely impressed with the product it dries out EXTREMELY QUICKLY. Granted, I apply a bunch of coats (i like the lush dramatic effect) but even still my Dior Show never dried out so fast. That being said, it is by far the best mascara I have ever used. Ive tried out a bunch, cost was never an issue. Im obsessed with it despite it drying out within 3-4 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this mascara. It dries out too quickly, the tube is heavy, the wand brush is too big. For the price, I won't buy it again. LancĂ´me Definicils, Dior Extase and Chanel Le Volume are better by far.