September 21, 2014 | 1071 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm on my second bottle of this. Neutrogena's makeup remover was favorite because it didn't sting my eyes and it worked pretty well for the price. But for some reason the company kept making the bottle smaller and smaller and more expensive. So i bought equate's version and it is a pretty good dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So I'm really diggin this liquid makeup remover, it may not be my all time fave, LancĂ´me's Bifacil but it comes close at less than half the price. It's never stung my eyes & I've never broken out from it. Haven't tried the Neutrogena one but I loved the Equate equivalent wipes & decided I'd try this. It does a fantastic job IMO, first I spread a tiny bit of Ponds Cold cream to really emulsify my eyeliner & wp mascara, then I just soak a cotton pad with this stuff, let it sit over my eye a good 30sec-1min & this gets it right off without any rubbing/scrubbing <-- I hate doing that! This also does a good job at removing lip colors, especially stains. The smell is not a big deal honestly, & the packaging is whatever. It's affordable for anyone to try out, definitely gonna keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by donnaperez7

HG makeup remover! Takes off ALL my eyeshadow and mascara with just a few swipes. It's super affordable and works just as good as the Nuetrogena Eye Makeup Remover. Will definitely keep repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by tjjean15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product works great, removes even waterproof eye makeup. Love it, just as good as Neutrogena. Don't waste your money on the brand names, off brandS work just the same people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET WITH IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by goldee

This eye-makeup remover is Walmart's version of Neutrogena's dual-phase remover. It removes all my eye makeup without having to pull on the skin. The price is great and it works IMO even better than Neutrogena.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works just as good as the name brand removers. It easily removes eye shadow and waterproof mascara. One bottle lasts me two months. Excellent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just as good as Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and is a cheap alternative. I apply it to a cotton ball and it easily takes off my makeup and waterproof mascara. I definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by tan02

Really doesn't help remove makeup. You have to keep rubbing and even then it wont remove everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

This is a great comparison to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemakeup Remover and much more affordable. This does a great job at removing my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara. I've gone through two bottles of these and will be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Great product. Liquid makeup remover works so much better than the wipes do! I've been using this to remove my eye makeup everyday for a few years. It takes makeup off so quickly and easily, although I do have to rub too much sometimes. The product doesn't sting or irritates my eyes, and it comes off easily as well after it's done it's job. Great price as well.