July 24, 2014 | 1288 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by donnaperez7

HG makeup remover! Takes off ALL my eyeshadow and mascara with just a few swipes. It's super affordable and works just as good as the Nuetrogena Eye Makeup Remover. Will definitely keep repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by tjjean15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product works great, removes even waterproof eye makeup. Love it, just as good as Neutrogena. Don't waste your money on the brand names, off brandS work just the same people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET WITH IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by goldee

This eye-makeup remover is Walmart's version of Neutrogena's dual-phase remover. It removes all my eye makeup without having to pull on the skin. The price is great and it works IMO even better than Neutrogena.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works just as good as the name brand removers. It easily removes eye shadow and waterproof mascara. One bottle lasts me two months. Excellent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just as good as Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and is a cheap alternative. I apply it to a cotton ball and it easily takes off my makeup and waterproof mascara. I definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by tan02

Really doesn't help remove makeup. You have to keep rubbing and even then it wont remove everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

This is a great comparison to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemakeup Remover and much more affordable. This does a great job at removing my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara. I've gone through two bottles of these and will be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Great product. Liquid makeup remover works so much better than the wipes do! I've been using this to remove my eye makeup everyday for a few years. It takes makeup off so quickly and easily, although I do have to rub too much sometimes. The product doesn't sting or irritates my eyes, and it comes off easily as well after it's done it's job. Great price as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The quality of this makeup remover is not what I was hoping for at all. It BURNS when I wipe it across my lids--which is ridiculous for a product that is meant to go directly on the eye. If the pain I encounter while using this product isn't enough, it also doesn't take off makeup very well. I was previously using the Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover, and the Equate doesn't hold a candle to that one. I have to go over and over my eye to get it to remove makeup, therefore running the risk of burning my retinas. Would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by angel411

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is aweful! takes of the first thick layer of eyeshadow but can't handle the job of eyeliner or mascara, or any makeup with staying power.

Fail and return... Back to CVS oil free brand. much better.