Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

on 9/26/2013 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I tried this eye makeup remover when I was searching for a cheaper alternative to Lancôme Bifacial oil free remover. I think this one works almost as well as Lancôme...it might take me a few seconds longer to remove makeup with equate but it's just as gentle and so much cheaper. This also doesn't sting my eyes like some eye makeup removers can so that is a huge plus. If I ran out I might purchase it again, although I am currently using olive oil as a eye makeup remover and I like it better than anything I have ever used before. Olive oil is gentle and removes eye makeup so easy....and even though it's an oil it doesn't seem to cause milia like some of the oil based eye makeup removers I have used in the past.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my second bottle of this. Neutrogena's makeup remover was favorite because it didn't sting my eyes and it worked pretty well for the price. But for some reason the company kept making the bottle smaller and smaller and more expensive. So i bought equate's version and it is a pretty good dupe!

on 8/25/2013 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

So I'm really diggin this liquid makeup remover, it may not be my all time fave, Lancôme's Bifacil but it comes close at less than half the price. It's never stung my eyes & I've never broken out from it. Haven't tried the Neutrogena one but I loved the Equate equivalent wipes & decided I'd try this. It does a fantastic job IMO, first I spread a tiny bit of Ponds Cold cream to really emulsify my eyeliner & wp mascara, then I just soak a cotton pad with this stuff, let it sit over my eye a good 30sec-1min & this gets it right off without any rubbing/scrubbing <-- I hate doing that! This also does a good job at removing lip colors, especially stains. The smell is not a big deal honestly, & the packaging is whatever. It's affordable for anyone to try out, definitely gonna keep repurchasing!

on 8/1/2013 1:46:00 AM

HG makeup remover! Takes off ALL my eyeshadow and mascara with just a few swipes. It's super affordable and works just as good as the Nuetrogena Eye Makeup Remover. Will definitely keep repurchasing this.

on 7/6/2013 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product works great, removes even waterproof eye makeup. Love it, just as good as Neutrogena. Don't waste your money on the brand names, off brandS work just the same people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET WITH IT

on 6/19/2013 8:01:00 AM

This eye-makeup remover is Walmart's version of Neutrogena's dual-phase remover. It removes all my eye makeup without having to pull on the skin. The price is great and it works IMO even better than Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

This works just as good as the name brand removers. It easily removes eye shadow and waterproof mascara. One bottle lasts me two months. Excellent product for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just as good as Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and is a cheap alternative. I apply it to a cotton ball and it easily takes off my makeup and waterproof mascara. I definitely recommend this.

on 6/1/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really doesn't help remove makeup. You have to keep rubbing and even then it wont remove everything.

on 4/28/2013 12:27:00 AM

This is a great comparison to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemakeup Remover and much more affordable. This does a great job at removing my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara. I've gone through two bottles of these and will be repurchasing again.