April 21, 2014 | 988 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Lancome - Hydra Zen Teinte Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kathyonthemoon

I love this product. It does what it says: IT MOISTURISES and SOOTHS . Coverage looks very natural. It evens my sking. Its also very wearable, comfortable, my skin feels like in comfy pyjamas all day. Since I started using it instead of normal makeup, my skin got much better I noticed. I put it on my skin after the morning shower without using any moisturiser before and even without looking too closely into the mirror. I use two shades simultanously on different parts of the face: the number 1( naturel) and 3 ( dore). Dore is certainly not too dark, especially on the nose and cheekbones. Both shades work wery well for me. Tube lasts for very long, It is worth its price ( I paid 32 ). I stick to it, its my must-have.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by portillosa

I love tinted moisturizer because I find foundation just too heavy for my face. So I asked for a sample of this product from the store because of high rating reviews. The first time I used it I felt it was too greasy for my skin. Put a pressed powder over it looked ok afterwards. But I don't see that nice glowy healthy effect I get from kanebo tinted moisturizer. Will not purchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Miek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great, great, great, tinted moisturizer. Leaves my skin looking fresh and not very made up, but still very good looking! :-)
Dore is a great shade, certainly not too dark, despite its name. It does absolutely not leave your skin with a sticky feeling, which I hate.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by RudolphGrizzly

Love this product! I've never really liked using foundations as they always feel and/or look obvious to me. However, as I'm not blessed with a naturally flawless complexion (it's often quite ruddy) I need to use something to even it out. So I tried various tinted moisturisers and mineral powders. Many of them were good, but not great.

As my skin has become drier over the years I tend to prefer tinted moisturisers over mineral powders. This is by far the best one I've found to date. I've also tried Bobbi Brown (too rich) and Laura Mercer (good but not as good as this) I use the natural shade which is a very neutral color; most other products and shades are either too orange or too pink for me. The texture is extremely natural looking but at the same time evens my skin tone. One should note however, it isn't as moisturising as other tinted moisturisers, rather, it leans more towards a matte finish.

I think I'll be using this for years as it's easy to apply (fingers only) and I never have any telltale lines.

One more thing. As you don't need to use too much, the tube lasts a very long time. I've had mine now for almost a year.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Zoeyzoey

It gives just enough coverage! And it moisterizes my skin very well! Really good stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Lovexandxart

divine, no other words for it, i have acne and rather oily, but this tinted moisturizer really complemented my skin, for people who have acne this is a great alternative, cuz it even is improving my skin, also it is very natural, just a bit of concealer where needed, hydrazen and then powder and your skin looks beautiful !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by m241187n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! It feels great on the skin and lasts all day on my normal skin. I usually dont use TMs since they tend to feel oily and dont last long, this is so not the case here. This product sort of feels like a combination two things: a light cream and Lancome's teinte idole ultra foundation...it even smells the same- and i so love that foundation!!! As for the finish, it makes me look dewy but not oily, radiant but not shiny...like my own skin only far better. I blot a little during the day and my face looks really fresh. Oh and i also dust a little Givenchy prisme libre on my tzone and dont have to reapply at all. It is simply perfect so far! Will update if anything changes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by tijanasrce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by MartinaGalois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For summer is it fantastic choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have nothing bad to say about this product. I'm almost finished with the tube and it's very good. I'm really picky when it comes to tinted moisturizers - I like a light coverage that feels more like a moisturizer than a foundation and this does the trick. It's also really easy to blend and melts into the skin. I'm NC20 and use color 01 and it's the best match for my skin I've come across. It leaves a nice dewy finish, which I like, but I also like the result when I put a setting powder on top - it looks matte and natural. The packaging is great - with the tube you have good control over the amount of product that comes out, so you don't waste any and there's no mess. I've used tinted moisturizers by MAC, Bobbi Brown, Kiehls and Laura Mercier and this is the best.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No