Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

3.5

on 4/20/2010 6:41:00 AM

"Hair cocktail" is just another fancier name for the commonly used "hair serum". This product comes in a dual-phase mixture, the upper phase (anti-frizz, which is basically oil) and the lower phase (nourishing water with prune and peach extract )

I think whoever that came out with this product is a great marketer. Everything from the bottle, to the concept is very very attractive and tempting !

I must say that while this smells really good (a very fruity scent), however, I noticed that I need quite a substantial amount of the serum for my hair to be smooth.

I didn't experience anything impressive after using this product however, the experience of shaking the bottle and the scent makes styling more fun. (that is why I said that this product prolly places more importance on its marketing instead of the R&D).

I got mine in Taiwan for Rm20 after conversion, and I know that it's selling in Singapore for SGD 13 (approximately RM 32).

on 9/6/2009 1:19:00 PM

i've this in the light version which is the blue-green bottle (: this smells absolutely amazing, and it makes my hair feel smooth and soft! definitely moisturizing and anti-frizz, will buy this again!

on 5/24/2009 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a great product.I love Liese now.It nourishes your hair and leaves it soft and smooth.Frizzies all all gone so its great.And it smells wonderful.Very peachy.