September 17, 2014 | 1248 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

A simple yet amazing moisturizer. A formula that caters to oily/sensitive skin that is still completely moisturizing and soothing while being lightweight. Great to use during the day or night time and it's great because it is not scented either. I must point out that I did not see any decrease in my oiliness throughout the day, however it didn't make me any oilier either, because of this i prefer to use it at night. This moisturizer is so soothing, especially with breakouts (and no it has not broke me out before) and relieves you from any dryness on your face, you feel completely moisturized. Overall, i would recommend this to any skin style, great product will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by agibeault

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a summertime moisturizer that would work with my combination eczema prone skin. This is perfect! Lightweight yet moisturizing, no greasy feel/shine (even the even morning!). I use this at night and under my daytime SPF and this is the perfect texture/amount of moisture. And it only cost 13 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer. It's perfect for my sensitive combination skin. It doesn't break me out. I actually like that it doesn't have SPF, because I use this more often as a night cream preferring a tinted moisturizer with SPF in the morning. It's actually getting harder and harder to find a simple moisturizer without sunscreen unless it's a night cream, and most of those are full of anti-aging ingrediants that irritate my skin. This moisturizer is also really affordable. I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is excellent, and I only wish I had discovered it sooner. It is perfect for my combo/oily sensitive skin. I was a faithful user of la Roche Posay, until CVS recently stopped carrying the line :( I ran out of moisturizer and needed something, and this does the trick. One pump Morning and night leaves my skin soft and moisturized without a greasy feeling. It is cheap and you get tons of product in a sanitary pump bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Kerosene10

One of a very short list of moisturizers that does not break me out or make my skin an oil slick. Good basic moisturizer. I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF because they typically irritate my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is better for dry skin I think - despite being oil-free, oily skinned people might be disappointed that this doesn't have a matte appearance once applied (it's quite dewy) what I like about it is that it's quite lightweight, it's very cheap, and it pairs well with anti-acne products like benzoyl peroxide, differin and other retinoids. I recommend this for dry, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you are on accutane/roaccutane/oratane whatever it is called where you are, this stuff is like heaven in a bottle. My skin would sting and my eyes would water if I used anything other than this, and oh boy did I try them all. I probably won't continue using this as there are so many lovely face creams out there is like to try but if you are a person who finds their skin screams and eyes water with a lot of skin care, this stuff will be like a miracle product for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mayag719

Blech. I did not like this at all. I have combination-oily sensitive skin. I usually like Neutrogena products, and I was surprised to find that this broke me out. It is lightweight, but it's also greasy and did not work for my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Sammie345

I have used this moisturizer for about a year now. I have combination skin, my T-Zone gets oily but my cheeks are drier. I love this moisturizer as a night time and day time moisturizer. It's moisturizing enough for night and so light weight and non-greasy, its perfect for day time as well. I recommend this moisturizer to everyone I know and they've fallen in love with it. I was looking for a water based moisturizer for my combination acne prone skin, and I found my holy grail. I totally think this moisturizer could work for anyone, and for the price you get 4 oz; its worth the try! Also, I love the pump on this moisturizer. Keeps everything clean and sanitary. I've tried higher end moisturizers in the past but somehow I always find myself reaching for this one over my others. Definitely a must have in my regime!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sandie1992

Love it. Moisturizes my skin without making it greasy and doesn't break me out