Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 2/20/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product did moisturized my face. However, it says that this is for sensitive skin, but once i applied it, it just made my face sting and even reddens my face even more.

This made my face break out so bad. Totally useless.

on 2/3/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love this moisturizer. I cannot get enough of this. It is so hydrating and so light. It gets absorbed into the skin really fast and does not leave a white cast or makes the skin look oily. It is non-comedogenic so it will not cause any break out. It works wonders for fine lines and wrinkles. It makes the skin feel so smooth. It is affordable and the pump dispenser packaging is very hygienic and prevents a huge mess.

Pros:
1) Very hydrating.
2) Non-comedogenic.
3) Does not cause break outs.
4) Treats fine lines and wrinkles.
5) Makes the skin softer.
6) Does not make the skin look oily.
7) Very light in consistency.
8) Does not feel heavy.
9) Makeup looks airbrushed and natural if this moisturizer is used beforehand.
10) Not very thick. Absorbs really quickly.
11) It keeps the under eye area so hydrated that it also works as an eye cream.
Cons:
1) If you have oily skin, then this is not the best choice to use before makeup if you are into matte finishes.
2) It can cause break outs for extremely sensitive skin.
3) If you have EXTREMELY dry skin then this is not the best choice as it has a light, thin consistency. A very thick moisturizer is the best way to go.

on 1/25/2015 1:16:00 AM

Love love love it! Would definitely buy it again. I use it as a night time cream and i add (half a pump) before applying make up. I would like to have a travel size for this though.

on 1/24/2015 7:13:00 PM

I've been using this moisturiser for years and I love it!
No matter how aggravated or sensitive my skin has become, this moisturiser has soothed, hydrated and never caused breakouts.
I will say however that I'm not fond of the the other 'combination' formula of this moisturiser. I found that it broke me out.

on 1/23/2015 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- unscented
- light
- pump for the bottle

cons:
- comedogenic
- leaves skin dry
- does nothing

This was definitely disappointing I gave it a chance for two months and it hardly moisturized my skin. It actually left it feeling more dry than before, and caused a lot of flaky skin :/ (probably from the alcohol) to top it off left a nice patch of zits on the tops of my cheeks. ( I never break out there). maybe this would work better for oily skin??
-but honestly the neutrogena products I've tried have all been disappointing, after this I'm staying away.

on 12/20/2014 2:42:00 AM

I really love this moisturizer. I use it as my night time moisturizer because its light but very moisturizing at the same time. I have used this for years and years, sometimes I stray and try other things but I always come back to this one because it keeps my skin moisturized and it doesnt cause breakouts or irritate my pores and has no fragrance.

Only complaint is it just keeps getting more and more expensive. Sometimes I will purchase the generic brand because of the price, but I would like to keep with neutrogena if they would stop raising their prices on skincare items : /

on 12/18/2014 10:56:00 PM

I was looking for a moisturizer that had no SPF or scent and I found exactly what i was looking for. It is hydrating and doesn't cause breakouts, it evenly moisturizers my face and doesn't leave my face feeling oily as others can do. It works perfectly with the other neutrogena cleansers. I love the packaging as most moisturizers are in a tub but this one is in a squirt bottle which is more hygienic. Would defiantly buy again!

on 12/12/2014 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay product nothing special

on 11/15/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Been using this for about four years now. My skin has been all over the place in that time, from dry to combination to oily, and this moisturized has worked well for me through all of it's conditions. This doesn't have SPF, which is a drawback for some, but it was exactly what I was looking for. No scent, doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't sting my sensitive skin--everything I needed in a moisturizer. It takes me 3 to 4 months to use a whole bottle, so it's well worth the $9-10 I pay for it. [Psst! The less expensive generic drugstore knock-offs of it aren't bad either ;)]

Popular Moisturizers