December 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by melduran

I bought this with the matching condition because Target was out of the color care version. I didn't notice that it was particularly moisturizing...it was just okay. However, I did find that it caused my back to break out, which was very odd. I stopped using it, my back cleared up. I started using it again and my back broke out. It wasn't pretty!! Won't purchase this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by conea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This made my hair super soft and amazing after just one use but it also made my hair fall out in clumps! I did not immediately realize it was the shampoo and kept using it. Really thinned out my hair. Never buying this again. Ill just stick with my dove shampoo and conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by maldiveslover

I love this shampoo and conditioner because it controls the frizz without weighing my hair down. I usually don't have to use any products (such as hair gel or hair spray) after using these two which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by monicavieira

I love this shampoo. My hair is dry and a little damaged and no other shampoo gives my hair the shine and moisture it needs. Ive already recomended to some friends and they also love it. I also like the smell of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo has impressed me. The ONLY con about it is that it contains ALS. I love everything else about it. It lathers up well, it doesn't have many ingredients, it doesnt contain parabens or soduium laureth or lauryl sulfates, it smells good, never leaves my hair feeling coated, it gives my hair volume, and is very gentle overall. For the price of about 7$, its a good buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I dont understand why Aveeno still uses ALS in their shampoos, this combined with silicones would be the reason for an itchy scalp. Though this did leave my hair soft i did lose more hair than i normally do while using this. The harsh sulfate and silicones would be the reason for me not to use this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Tiffize45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is complete and utter GARBAGE!!! I'm 22 and this crap has made my hairline disappear and has thinned my hair out to the point of being able to see through it completely. I have been using this product for about 6 months, never did I think it was being caused by this!!! I thought maybe it's my hair care regimen , maybe it's this, maybe it's that etc.. I CHANGED EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE BUT THIS!!! I'm devastated. I get married in Oct. and now I'll be a bald mess.... please learn from my stupid mistake and leave this crap where it belongs.. on the store shelf.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This shampoo didn't work its magic for me at all. It doesn't lather well, when i first tried it, i immediately noticed that the lather goes away within a few rubbing movement. Tho it does left my hair soft, but it usually takes a lot of amount to work into lather. I used it for about 3 months, my hair gets super dry and frizzy, it doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I have normal to dry hair, I will try other brand since this is def not working for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first it makes my hair soft and beautiful. But half way through the bottle my scalp started itching everyday. This shampoo dries out my scalp badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 More reviews by Emilyisagiant

Smells wonderful, cleans well, leaves my hair soft. It is on the expensive side for a drug store brand and the bottle is kind of small, but I will definitely be buying this again. I really enjoy this product.