Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait d’Orge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’s Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/14/2011 1:17:00 PM

This is my favourite EL moisturiser and I've repurchased it. Even though I've got fairly sensitive/mature/lightly dry skin, the normal/combo cream works very well for me. I think my skin looks smooth and clear and it feels moisturised all day. I'm very happy with it.

on 5/10/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is for the combo cream in the jar. Loved it at first - until I broke out with large zits AND the little "sand paper" type bumps. It does sincerely moisturize well but as one reviewer said it tends to sit on the face. After a few days it made me really, REALLY shiny. I guess that's great if you want your former teenage skin - oil and zits and all :) Noticed my pores got HUGE too??? Also tried the lotion pump - same results and in fact I think the lotion felt tackier than the cream (which goes on pretty smooth/light).

on 12/2/2010 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My experience is very positive. I have very sensitive skin, normally reacting to a lot of ingredients, but was able to use this cream (normal/combo version) and never had any problems. No clogs, no irritation,no zits,no burning,no peeling. It gives my skin supplenness and glow, evens out skintone ,feels incredibly comfortable.Will def. repurchase.

on 11/16/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

What a waste of money. This is quite possibly the worst moisturizer I've ever had the misfortune to use. Like other reviewers have already noted, this stuff pills up on the face something fierce. You might as well take a thin layer of glue, spread it over your face, wait for it to get tacky, and then start peeling it off.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been using a sample size of this product as a night cream. The reason I have been using it as a night is my skin is very oily and the EL BA advised me that this would my oily skin greasy and she was right. I just like to try different products because you never know what actually may work for you. With that being said, although it does make my skin greasy I have not broken out from it and I am HIGHLY acne prone. I have noticed a suppleness to my skin since I have started using this product and it has taken care of fine lines. However, I will not purchase the full size of this product just because of the greasy texture which in turn makes my face feel heavy.

on 6/10/2010 10:59:00 AM

I received this in the jar packaging (boo!) in an EL TZ gift package for my birthday this year, and I have mixed feelings about this product. First the positives- the smell is absolutely divine! It’s light and floral, and very pleasant (my BF likes it too)- the creamy texture of the formula feels nice & moisturizing during application, and gives the skin a slight sheeny “glow”. SPF is also a plus, and it doesn’t break me out. The negatives- jar packaging and the price for obvious reasons- after application, it seems like the product doesn’t fully sink into the skin, but rather “sits” on top, which leaves my face feeling and looking greasy soon after application (this might be due to the SPF, although I honestly haven’t had this happen with much cheaper brands containing it)- this is not good for someone who has very oily skin! Because of this, I’ve been using it at night on my face & neck just to use it up, wiping any excess on the backs of my hands. This may work better on people with dry or more mature skin types for daytime. I’m about finished with my jar now and will not be repurchasing.

on 5/2/2010 6:17:00 PM

I am 54 yrs old have fair combo skin. I was using the Daywear Plus for about 6 months & just switched to Time Zone. Within 1 week I have seem a softening on the lines around my mouth & between my eyebrows. Not greasy, soaks right in and my skin is soft and smooth as could be. Expensive yes, but it works. The cream is thicker than DayWear Plus so on hot days I dont put it on except at night. Of course at my age I dont worry too much about zits and it does not clog my pores. I even dab it around the eyes before bed. I highly recommend you try at least the .24 oz jar. A little goes a very long way.

on 3/27/2010 4:24:00 PM

What a nice cream. I love Estee Lauder's products! This has a lovely light floral scent and makes my skin feel baby soft. It does provide extra moisturizing and reminds me of what Mac's Strobe Cream does, if you are familiar with that product. As a busy mom of three children, I love that this has everything rolled into one cream: moisturizer, SPF, and wrinkle reducer.

What I can't believe is the woman who posted she won't wear this because it's cruel to animals for containing "wool grease". Wool grease is actually LANOLIN which is extracted from wool after it's shaved from the animal. It does not actually involve any killing or cruelty. Please get your acts straight before trying to inform and educate others about the truth behind cosmetics. Inform yourselves ladies!

p.s It's shocking some people think eating crab meat or putting it's shell in a product is "animal cruel" too. What would our great grandparents say from their graves after going through something like the depression. Don't eat the hamburger... just starve yourself to death or worse eat tofu for the rest of your life.

on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've used both the dry skin and the combo/oily skin versions and like them both, but prefer the dry skin one (the one in a jar, SPF15). It does feel heavy at first, but then sinks in. I don't think someone can fairly judge any product after one week's use. I have seen improvement in fine wrinkles. It's non-irritating and very moisturizing, with less fragrance than many others I've tried (eg Clarins and Lancome moisturizers). Generally I wear this under sunscreen if out in the sun. I've gone through 2 jars.

on 1/19/2010 4:21:00 AM

I used a sample of this cream for dry skin. Not particularly impressed: nice consistency, smells rather pleasant but does not moisturise and "sits" on my skin.

The sample was not big enough to determine its antiaging properties (it lasted about a week). However, during a week I did not notice any improvement in the tone of my skin. It just made my skin even drier as the cream does not sink in. Would not purchase the full product.