December 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner. Yes it is expensive for a eyeliner it cost like 28 AUD (if i am not mistaken) but this eyeliner is really good , it stays on my eyes like more than 8 hours. it last longer on my eyes than any other drug store brand. it last like a forever, i have it for like 6 months more or less and i still have half of it. Other drug store brand would only last a month so for me it has value of money.
i have it coffee and i love it not as empowering like black but still subtle.

i LOVE this eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pencil was a let-down. I expected more from a double-wear product. Even with an eyelid primer, this eyeliner transferred to the crease of my lid. Bobbi Brown gel is still the only eyeliner that stays in place on my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by fashionistabeautyqueen

This product didn't work for me because, it doesn't really stay on that long and even though I tried to look past that and reapply when I tried to sharpen it, it didn't work at all the it got broken, I've tried all types of sharpeners but the wood just breaks into sharp bits and I can't appy it on my waterline. I was completely disappointed with this because it was also quite expensive, so I definetly won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lucielalaland

This smudged off like crazy on me. Only stayed on for about an hour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I have never had much rapport with Estee Lauder, but I approached their counter recently and was pleasantly surprised by these pencils.. they apply smoothly, can be smudged if you prefer and last a long time - the colors are classy and elegant. The purple liner works beautifully with my brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lolobird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The black pencil is a staple in my makeup bag, and I always have an extra one on hand. Applies so well -- rich color and glides on smoothly with no tugging -- and lasts for hours with very minimal smudging or fading. However, it most likely won't work well for those with oily lids.

One downside is the softness of the pencil, which gives a rich color but makes it necessary to constantly sharpen it and makes the product go more quickly. If I'm careful, I can get through about 3 uses before I have to sharpen it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I love this eye pencil - it has replaced Clinique's Cream Shaper as my HG eyeliner. It stays on all day without smudging or flaking.
I notice that most of the reviews here are for Onyx, the black shade, but since I find black too harsh for my coloring, I chose Graphite instead, and I am very happy - it is a perfect shade of medium grey.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by papilloncrazy

Was too waxy after a while. Even after warming. Dragged on my eyelid. It lasted though surprisingly longer than MAC technakohl's but no more than a few hours before smudging. However, no pencil I know has lasted more than a few hours on my oily lids and waterline. Still, not something I'd repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Lizawasadiver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

And so my search continues for a black eyeliner that won't smudge. It stays in place better than other pencils, but not for very long. Not at all worth $20.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by frescocat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this following great reviews I had read. I have always been on a eternal quest to find a fab eye pencil that gives highly pigmented colour and does not smudge under my eyes within a couple of hours. Unfortunately I was really disappointed with this pencil as it smudges a lot! I have found it to be probably the worst pencil I have bought in a long while and will not be using it again.