October 30, 2014 | 1684 users online

Powders - LUSH - Vanilla Puff dusting powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I LOVE this product! I use this everyday. It smells great and always makes my skin feel silky smooth. The only downside of this product is the packaging. Even when you think it is closed completely, it still manages to spill, but if you keep it upright--it shouldn't be a problem. If you are traveling with it, make sure you double bag it...it will spill!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got a new container of this DP from UK yesterday. I like the small bottle more than the cannister they used to come in. It is a soft vanilla scent that I love. I use it mostly in the warmer months because I wear a uniform for work and it keeps me from getting so sweaty. Could also be used a dry shampoo but very carefully! One of my fav products :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this powder, it is the first dusting powder I purchased and I adore it! It goes wonderfully with my Vanillary Solid perfume, also by Lush, and the scent is a delicious true vanilla scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has me so confused! If you are reading this because you are trying to decide if you want to buy this product or not, skip this review! I bought this because I love the scent of vanilla. I am honestly a sucker for anything vanilla. This product smells like pure vanilla, truely a beautiful vanilla scent. On the other hand I have no purpose for this product! It is supposed to help for when you get sweaty but I really dont feel like it does its job. I dumped a medium sized amount in a small container and I apply this with a big sephora makeup brush all over my body, mainly in the places I sweat (armpits, boobs, behind my knees), but I have not seen any real results. Also, the beautiful vanilla scent vanishes within minutes after I put it on my skin. Some people say they sprinkle some of the dust on the beadsheets, but I have no desire to do that. This product was $9.95, and so far it has lasted me 9 months, which is pretty good for a lush product! I probably wont buy this again because I dont have a need for it, but it does smell lovely! Oh and the packaging leaks and is a pain to open.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by milkandtaxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just ran out of this stuff. This is nice. It makes your skin really soft, prevents chafing and absorbs sweat... basically baby powder plus. It is mild enough to layer with lotion and perfumes, you don't smell too overpowering, and the vanilla doesn't overwhelm the scent of the perfumes. The only kind of annoying part of this stuff is the packaging - it was impossible to open for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this last week and I've used it every single day. The scent is fabulous which makes me use my vanillary solid perfume more since they match perfectly.
I hate the container it's in, it doesn't keep the powder contained when it's closed so bringing this traveling would SUUUCK unless you moved it to a different container.
I've been putting this powder everywhere. It's summer so I have been using it in areas that can get sweaty and it does help (which is why I bought this one over silky underwear).
I would def buy this again. I just now need to find an different container and maybe a puff for application

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by BebeMolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE!!!! I use this over massage bars to pick up extra oil, over any lotion just because (never cakes or does weird stuff), over my Vanillary perfume (which is a PERFECT match), as a dry shampoo... I will even hit the bottom to blast my face & neck with a puff of the yummy perfect fragrance (I AM pregnant, after all)!! It is soo amaazing. A beautiful, light smell. I feel so luxurious when I wear this!!! The opening to the can is usually leaking & when I opened it, it poofed everywhere. Still wouldn't keep me from buying it again!!!! I really need to buy a puff for it. It should come with a puff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Adrianne29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great powder. It smells nice, and effectively absorbs moisture. The vanilla fragrance isn't overwhelming, it's light. I use it after putting a scented lotion on and it compliments most fragrances. The lid sucks, it leaks powder and was hard to get open when I first opened it. I bought a pretty puff and box and put it in there anyway for a more luxurious experience. This also works great in my 2-day hair to absorb oil.

I have tried the LUSH silky underwear, The Greeench, the Urban Decay ones, and the Karma Sutra powders. This one is my favorite (#2 is the Karma Sutra Honey Dusting powder - great for every day)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by DivineSage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been disappointed by the LUSH products I've tried, but not this one. This outlived my expectations. I love the scent- it's a very musky vanilla scent, but it's not overpowering or cloying. I love it. The powder is very smooth and rubs in very easily. I put this on my skin after lotion and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day. I'll also sprinkle it in my hair or on my sheets to make them smell nice, the scent is very relaxing. I've purchased this twice already and will continue to repurchase.

The only downside is the packaging. It's very hard to open for the first time and I always lose some of the product when I open a new one. Also, the lid leaks a little bit. That doesn't make a difference in the long run because the containers last forever, but the lid is kind of a nuisance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by meggylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is easily one of my favourite products from Lush. It has the scent of their Vanillary perfume - that is to say, a rich authentic vanilla, not overly sweet and artificial. I apply after a shower just so I can smell it! It really is delicious. Apply it whilst over your bedcovers, so any that falls down will fragrance your bed linen.