April 23, 2014 | 918 users online

Pressed Powders - Cle de Peau - Poudre Transparente

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Asphodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The FINEST milled powder I've ever come across. Perfect silky matte finish, this powder is sooooo fine, it sets my foundation perfectly without creeping into the lines. Got this instead of the loose version cuz the compact is more convenient for travelling. I use a kabuki brush to apply this in the morning, the finish is more even that way but the puff is good for precise application like under eye and around the nose. Beautiful case, the puff is lined with white leather on the back, it comes with an elegant suede pouch. Expensive but worth every penny. Will buy this again and again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by annelau

THE BEST PRESSED POWDER! -Yelling-
But again, like other Cdp products, it is very expensive. I still paid for it since it is excellent and will last for a long time. It gives my base MU a perfect finish and non-drying (I have normal to dry skin). My friends commented it is EXCELLENT, too. They said they cannot see any powder on my skin (I have fine skin and tiny pores already, I have found most powder too coarse) but can definitely tell my skin looks even better - with lovely glow and even smoother skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by 1DIVA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best pressed powder I have ever tried. As with everything else in the line, it is extremely expensive. You pay for everything separately. I joked with the salesperson and asked her if I had to pay for the screws that hold the compact together. She was not amused. Anyway, the powder is so finely milled that it airbrushes the skin. It creates a flawless look - really perfect. You just don't see any powder on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This pressed powder comes in one translucent shade. I am a very pale PPP, looks great on me. Gives a lovely matte finish, not too overdone though. Does not cake at all. Extremely expensive, but worth it. One of my favourite powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2002 9:21:00 AM More reviews by lisegolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ridiculously expensive, but -- wow! Absolutely the FINEST milled powder I've ever found, with the barest hint of subtle shimmer -- just disappears into your makeup.