November 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Against my NC45 skintone this looks absolutely beautiful. The shimmer doesn't come off as a ashy metallic like some bronzers with shimmer do. This actually warms up my face quite nicely. I pair this up with my Bobbi Brown Matte bronzer in deep and it gives me a nice warm glow without looking like an orange disco ball. Even though we're heading into fall I will still pull out this gem. Love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EmilyyGrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is simply put the best. It sat in my makeup bag for awhile then I rediscovered it. Easy to work with- on my "no makeup, beach makeup" days, some concealer, mascara, this over my cheeks and temples with a powder brush--VOILA. Warms up my whole face. I am NC20 and the Medium Dark i fine for everyday use. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by aymyoonik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bronzer gives a subtle contour effect and light shimmer against my tan skin. I like to build the color up a lot to give more definition to my cheeks (my elf studio powder brush works great)... even then it's still not overpowering. They're a touch spendy at regular price, so definitely watch for any price dips (got mine at < half price at Ulta and Target). Took a lippy off the packaging because the useless brush they provide is in a separate section in the bottom that pops open often. Otherwise, I'm obsessed and have two backups in stock. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I really love the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Bronzer so after seeing the high reviews for this I had to pick it up when I saw a BOGO sale. It claims to not be orangy but unfortunately it pulled orangy on my NC30 skintone. I think I am in the minority with my thought on this one. It could maybe work better for someone with a different undertone than myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably one of the best bronzers I have used. I am a blush bronzer horder and this one has to be in my top 2 (Soleil tan de Chanel being my HG) But this on top of it give the most amazing sunkiss glow. I prefer this over my Nars and too faced bronzers. It does have some shimmer but It doesn't look very obvious when applied. If you are looking for a nice bronzer this is it! Its about $15, but most stores will have PF on sale from time to time. Got mine for 40% off! Check this one out, it won't disappoint!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by allymack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I want to start of by saying that this is my first ever bronzer, so I'm by no means an expert. I've always been intimidated by them, since I've seen so many instances of it going terribly wrong. I was also hesitant to buy the medium to dark, since I'm very pale, but I bought it anyways since it had the best reviews.
I *really* like this stuff. The colour is so flattering and warm. As others have said, the shimmer, which is obvious in the pan, doesn't look like sparkles sitting on your skin. It just looks subtly luminous, and terrific in photographs. This powder imparts a gorgeous, wholesome, glow. As a first time bronzer-er, and not a makeup artist by any means, I got this right from the first time, and I attribute that to the naturalness of the tone. It's hard to screw up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by suneclipse121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most gorgeous bronzer ever!!! It gives my face so much warmth and it brings it to life. I discovered it by watching Its Judy Time on Youtube and she raves about this bronzer and now I know why. You can contour your face or dust it all over for a glowing beautiful tan. The shimmers are not noticeable at all, so dont let that scare you. I bought it at CVS for $15 which is not that price compared to Nars Laguna or any high end bronzer. This is better than does and the quality is amazing and long lasting. YOU MUST BUY THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer ever! I only use drugstore physician's formula bronzer. I dust a light coat over my entire face because I am naturally tanner, and I find that this works great because I have oily skin. I have gone through so many of these bronzers, and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by calexandraa12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

IM IN LOVE ! This bronzer is amazing. I got mine from target, I got mine for about $13-15 I think, but my money was well spent. There is a smimmer but it will not have you looking like your face just feel in glitter. The brush it comes with is not very useful so I use my own personal brush. I use it on my whole face, and thank goodness it hides my heavy bags under my eyes. This is def in my daily makeup regiem

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This pressed bronzer is amazing. A little pricey, being $18.85 at CVS. It's Great for contoring the face, and for everyday use. It is sheer, yet buildable. And, no matter how much you use, it is never cakey or looks dry and piled on. The shimmer in it is milled fine, and doesn't show up at all, it gives more of a glowy, healthy look. When used on top of foundation, this provides excellent full coverage and hides nasty acne scars, and smooths out fine lines. My face feels soft to the touch with this product and last about 8-10 hours. I highly HIGHLY recommend this bronzer to anyone. Best bronzer ever,without the orange tint and high shimmer that most bronzers contain. In the package it looks a little light, but this will adjust to any skin color. I am a deep brown color and it goes on very nice. I'm IN LOVE with this bronzer, a everyday must have for me. Will use this forever and ever...