October 22, 2014 | 1801 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - High Definition Body Lift

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by julielik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

People think it's a replacement for exercise and that this cream will do the work out for you. Well guess what - LIKE ANY OTHER cellulite creams YOU HAVE TO WORK for it - eat less calories or work out or both if you want the best result. Cellulite creams often work and burn off fat IF you do the most of the job yourself, they help to shape and smoothen your body so you can get rid of that orange-peel-skin - but still only if you work for it yourself AND DRINK LOADS OF WATER (that removes all the cellulite over time, because water cleanses your body).
So to all of you who wait for miracle-product that will take all of you fat away while you're still eating fast food, drink soda and lie in front of the television, I have only one thing to say: WORK OUT and supply with an anti-cellulite cream, that will help to reduce "fat-spots".
This cream whatsoever has helped me make my skin around my thighs and butt TIGHTER! - But I have also worked hard in the gym for the result.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mindlips

Contouring? Really? At first when I was READING about this product on makeupalley, I was convinced that the product could really help shape my body up.. as it claims and the saleslady was persisting that I buy (<-red flag alert!). I even asked if there were refunds allowed. Unfortunately there were no refunds and "apparently" the effects come weeks later, says the saleslady. The saleslady told me "at least halfway through the bottle." That's BS at it's finest. Most disappointing purchase I've made so far and it's ridiculously expensive too! It's about $70+

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ayumi1486

I hate to be the downer here....but this product does not work for me. I have pretty muscular and thick legs to start with, and after weeks of using this I found my thighs thicker (at least that's what my jeans are telling me). Some may argue that this is NOT a slimming product but I don't really see any smoother surface either. And it starts flaking while massaging! I definitely will not purchase this again and will stick to running routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lpfun

This stuff is AMAZING! Ok, so you need to use it everday, but I swear after using it for less than a week I've noticed a dfference in my thighs. A few people at work even commented that I looked slimmer...ha! Maybe I'm just so blinded by the placebo effect I'm giving this more credit than it deserves, but either way I'm happy. Pricing isn't awful....I'll pay out the wazoo for something actually works (or that I percieve is working).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, one of the most expensive body treatments I've ever bought and guess what, worth the price and lives up to the hype. I lost a ton of weight about 6 years ago and have struggled ever since with saggy thighs and arms, they are not bad but very noticeable to me. After using this for a week, my boyfriend even asked me if I was doing something to make my legs smoother!! He never says much about anything, like most men, he knows to keep his mouth shut...lol

Firstly, I bought this because they have the Double sizes around Christmas. I got the double size for $85...ouch. But I knew my Clarins SA and she said if I don't see an improvement in a week to bring it back and she would refund my money. So I took a chance. I started with just putting it on before bed. It's very tingling and medicine like feeling. Makes your legs feel cold, if that makes sense. It has a gel like consistency with encapsulated beads. It has alcohol in it as part of the delivery, but surprisingly enough I did not find it drying on my winter dried out skin. I followed with a moisturizer after I had it on for about 20 minutes and the tingling stopped. After using both Night and day for a week, I can really see a physical difference in my thighs and as I said, so did my boyfriend. I started using it to also tighten my arms. I'm very muscular but with the weightloss, I still don't like wearing sleeveless outfits, I'm very self-conscious about them. I hope to see improvement there as well.

Overall, this product gets a 5 plus in my book. I tried other products like fatgirlslim and even some expensive Elemis products with no success. I'm now raving about this product to all my girlfriends!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by drok

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW ! I never believed cellulite creams but this one really works ! It has been 4 days of use and i got better results even from LPG. My boyfriend asked me yesterday "what have you done to your legs they are smoother". I don't do sports but I will continue to use for about 3 months and start to do cardio. see what will happen.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by prinzcess_ayu

OMG, i can't believe there is a anti cellulite product that really works out there! I've been trying tons of anti cellulite products and nothing works. I received a sample of this product and try it for couple of times and the result is amazing! i didn't realize the product works on me until one day my sisters told me your back legs is so smooth! and i was like - owh really? i was quiet surprised! The product is really light weight, it absorb really well and the minty feeling is not overwhelming and i'm so glad that the product really works on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by swtkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros:
light feel, absorbs immediately with a cool tingly effect
not sticky
effective within a few hours

cons:
none

my experience:
tried this as a sample, and was amazed at the immediate results. Even more amazed that I had found something effective for my crazy-sensitive skin. Those of you who are allergic to menthol, however, steer clear. My fanny and the backs of my legs have never been this smooth. I was nearly an immediate believer until I saw how much this costs full-size. Yikes! Maybe if I spend a summer in Hawaii on the beach, I'll purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

This is the best product I have found for making the cellulite on my legs look better. I don't think using it every day adds to the benefit, I just use it on days that I will be wearing something that reveals my legs. The results are very temporary, it (like all creams) does not get rid of the cellulite, it just improves the appearance for some hours. That said, though, this product works better than any other I have tried including the Nivea goodbye cellulite product (though that was next best), a Weleda oil (some results) and ones from ROC and Olay that did nothing. However, I hate the price. Ouch! So expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I would have never bought this product if I didn't receive a sample in the mail...let me tell you, I'm so glad I did...I used it for 3 days and was beyond impressed...I went out and bought a bottle and have never regret it. It is a bit pricey but if it works, I can deal with it...love love love this product.