August 22, 2014 | 1221 users online

Scrubs - Amore Pacific - treatment enzyme peel

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BrutallyHonest12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lot of people gave this product a good review. I'm not sure how I feel about the product but I do prefer REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask more. REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask works better at unclogging pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This stuff is great at removing dead,flaky skin without any irritation. A little product goes a long way so I see this lasting me at least a year. Especially since I only use it twice a week...sometimes three. Well worth the sticker price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hannabananahk

I love the softness of my skin! It takes a few uses, but my skin is noticeably more supple and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mivaro

I discovered this about 7 years ago. I have bad acne scarring from years of horrible acne (high school and a little after). I was looking for something to help heal my scarring (at Neiman Marcus) and the guy claimed that this stuff had "changed his skin". I was intrigued... and years later I'm convinced! I used it 2- or 3-times a week and the bottles last me for months (at $60 each). It's a deliciously smelling powder that comes out in pre-measured doses. Add a few drops of water and lather it up! Pretty cool!

Disclaimer: I'm kind of obsessed with Korean skincare products (I'm an Italian/PR male) and I love the fragrances they use.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really enjoy this unique product!! Because it comes in powder form it contains minimal ingredients and it works well. My skin feels super smooth and soft immediately after use. Because it tends to dry my skin a little more than with regular washing with cleansing milk I only use it every other day. I will definitely be buying this product again. I am in LOVE with Amorepacific products now that I've finally got my hands on them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by uh_gabyzinha

I found this to be one of those products that become a staple in one's skincare routine once introduced. I cannot live without it! I have sensitive combo skin, and everyday use has not been a problem. After applying it, I feel my skin is very supple and radiant, and I can definitely see a big difference in my skin tone (much more even). Contrary to other reviewers, I do I feel that it cleanses my pores, but it could be due to the fact that I use it with my Clarisonic brush. After using it for 3 days, even my husband commented on my skin (he said it looked very supple and "healthy" lol).

The one drawback, is that it is tricky to figure out how to apply it in the beginning. I thought it was messy, until I got used to the right ratio of powder/water. Oh, and make sure to keep it in a DRY place if you want it to last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by higgsj17

This enzyme peel is a powder form and when water is added it turns into a creamy exfoliate. I use this 2 times a week and it makes my skin brighter which helps with dark marks left behind from acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by andreinabarthly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is really decent. I especially liked it because I have such sensitive skin.. Like I can't even use any neutrogena products because they break me out, but this did not. I does help out to make your makeup glide on great. I definitely agree with some of the reviewers that say this does not really help with pores. Regardless I do feel like this is a great exfoliator for sensitive skin and that over time you would see an overall difference and help lighten scars.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by psimissu

My skin is kinda sensitive. This is the most gentle one I've used. It won't make my skin dry. I like the smell, very fresh! But it doesn't improve the pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

My skin is smooth immediately after use! I usually use this once or twice a week and have noticed a definite improvement in my overall skin texture over the past few years. An added bonus is the scent!