Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

on 12/10/2011 1:31:00 PM

I ordered the Instant Eye Tuck and the Illuminating eye cream after reading the good reviews on this and other forums. I was amazed at how quickly these products worked. Especially the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment.

Minutes after applying my baggy eyes were firmed up. After several weeks of using both I have noticed a big difference. Certainly my eyes are firmer but the lines and wrinkles have really begun to diminish significantly. Their products are certainly a good buy if you have puffiness and the fine lines we get as we age. I was so happy with the results I order one of the highlighting pens as well. A really nice concealer and not heavy like the concealers I have used in the past.

I will say that I did get some of the flaking the first couple of days. It was minor and as the company explained, this was normal as my skin was getting used to the ingredients and me learning how to apply them. I also learned that having oil free skin before the applications is important, so I used a toner to clean up my under eye area. I was also surprised that I had left over makeup there that I thought had been washed away with my regular cleanser.

I think having makeup residue and oil will affect the results. I give these products 5 stars for sure. I have never used anything like them.

on 12/2/2011 2:54:00 PM

I ordered Eye Tuck and Iluminating cream after I read so many positive reviews from MUA. However, It doesn't work on me. Just like one reviewer said Eye Tuck feels like glue on my skin. When I strech my skin like laughing, white flaks and cracks will show in under eye area. It makes me worry about my face all the time. I check myself freqently to see if I need to pad some water under my eye area. Somebody suggested to use less, but for me, it didn't do anything to reduce my bags.
The Iluminating eye cream was ok to brighten eyes, but not great compare to the price. You can find similer products with much lower price. Overall, they are not worth to the price.

on 11/28/2011 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product without reading the MUA reviews first (unusual for me!) and am surprised to see the sniping. I was stunned the first time I used this product -- like magic! I have never seen anything work so quickly and produce such incredible results. Yes, it will get white and flaky if you use too much, but I have seen tips on applying to minimize these problems (me, I'm too lazy, just pat the stuff on with fingertips).

I don't have serious eye bag problems, but like most people, could use a little tightening. If you really need surgery to fix your undereye sagging, you may not achieve the desired results with this product. I don't know. I can only say that for my minimal puffiness, it is a miracle treatment.

Update: March 2012 -- there seems to be a campaign to smear this product. I'm not sure why, but the neg reviews from Christi (November) and TightKitty (December) contain almost identical language. Check my profile: I've been a member since 2003. I heard about this product on EDS and saw many raves there.

Some products don't work for everyone. So be it. But it's pretty sad that people are apparently trying to put the guy out of business. As others have said: no risk. Try it and get your money back if it doesn't work for you. No harm, no foul.

on 11/20/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hmmm... well, I've been here 18 months, am active in reviewing and the forums, and not Canadian (though I'd be proud if I were!). I also don't randomly capitalize words, so I hope this review meets all the "criteria" for genuine. *glares*

I've been using this product for about a month, and am enjoying the results and effects very much. The immediate effects are VERY dramatic, and easily take 5-10 years off my eye area.

Packaging and customer-service are both excellent, and I do plan to purchase again.

The company has a 30-day money-back return/guarantee policy, so I encourage readers who've been considering a purchase to give it a go!

on 11/20/2011 2:01:00 PM

These products have a made a great difference in my appearance. A bit of a learning curve in the beginning which does not last long. I realized that these were not your usual under eye products but part of a treatment process that, although initially did show results, I had to learn to work with them to my best advantage. It was certainly worth it.

Update 12/20 I wanted to add that this fake review stuff is certainly suspicious. I would suggest that the negative comments at the very least are contrived and purposeful. How would any member here be able to judge the validity of any review? It is impossible. They are simply reviews. Isn't that what this site is for? These are product reviews and should remain as such. The good and the bad. This is not a place for venting. As for Ratana87, good luck girl. You have posted about 4 reviews including this one. You have never been on a message board and with all the criteria floating around on the thread, perhaps your review is fake. Since when did the company ever sell anything liquid?

on 11/17/2011 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like these products very much. Easy Eye Solutions is having a November sale so I just ordered my second set. I was having trouble with puffiness which was getting worse. Had loads of fine lines and some darkness in the corners of my eyes. I purchased my first set of the Easy Eye Solutions 8 months ago and started to see a change the first day. I kept at it and today my bags are not even noticeable. The lines around my eyes including crows feet have reduced quite a bit. I still get dark circles but they are no where near as severe as before. After all the stuff I have used in the past nothing has worked like these products.

Nov 18th, 2011: I was quite shocked to just join Makeup Alley yesterday and to have my review attacked in such a thoughtless way. I joined this site to do what many women do, to look for new products to improve my personal style, and to also celebrate and recommend products that I have found useful. I certainly can't speak for other people who have reviewed this or any product on this site, but for anyone to accuse someone of lying or being fake because they have some hidden agenda (like maybe working for the competition) is hurtful and disrespectful. I would recommend to those people to spend their time in more fruitful ways than viciously attacking the personal opinions of strangers and go back to using this site for what it was intended.

on 11/2/2011 12:02:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have spent a lot of money over the years on various “anti-aging” products on the market, always with a lot of mixed results. I’ve gone to supposed skin experts, who had the attitude that there’s only so much you can do with puffy eyes and lines that show up on your face as you get to my age. After a visit to a friend in the U.S. recently, she suggested that I try the Easy Eye Solutions line she orders while I was visiting and see what I thought. I was so amazed to see the changes that happened to my eyes in only four days! My eyes looked completely revitalized and so bright! As soon as I got back home from my trip, I ordered the three products my friend uses, including the eye tuck and dark circle treatment and I have been using them religiously ever since. I think the most amazing part about the products is how easy they are to use and how quickly you see results once you apply them. My only regret is all the money I wasted on other products over the last few years…I would have been able to afford a lifetime supply of the Easy Eye Solutions products since a little of it goes a long way!

on 10/13/2011 3:45:00 PM

Dark circles under the eye can be caused by many things. For younger women, it could be hyperpigmentation, allergies, lack of sleep, or visible blood vessels under the skin. For older women like myself, under-eye circles are caused by fat loss or fat shifting in the under-eye eye area – resulting in dark hollows and bags that are common signs of aging. No amount of concealer can cover up these age related hollows. But I am pleased to say that the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment help the look of that area tremendously! My eyes looks instantly younger, within about 5 minutes of application.

As noted in other reports, there is a learning curve. Don’t be afraid to experiment. What worked best for me was to dab this on after all makeup was finished (including under-eye concealer and foundation). If you lightly dab on top and let dry, it will not mess up the underlying products. Try it on clean skin too or mixed with other products. Experiment to find what works best for you.

As others have noted before, I too was impressed with the level of service given me by the owner, Zach Merrill. He emailed me personally after my purchase and followed up with me after the sale.

I did read some unfavorable reviews here on MUA from younger women – and not sure how this product would work for those with non-age related under-eye darkness – but I can tell you that for me, at age 57, this product is just short of a miracle.

If the product doesn’t work for you, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

on 10/1/2011 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Some of these reviews are hilarious. Sounds to me like anxious competitors acting out. The bottom line is these products rock. I have been using them for 2 years and they work, period. The best customer service I have ever experienced and they offer a money back guarantee. I too read reviews here before I made my first purchase. Was able to pass over the ones that seemed to attack these products. Just so you know I am a guy, but a guy who takes care of himself. I had the whole ball of wax. Puffy eyes, dark circles and cross hatching, which by the way are all under control now. They are the only eye products I use. I use all three of the Easy Eye Solutions line and at this point so does my girlfriend and most of her friends. My buddies are still a bit reluctant but they see a big difference in my eyes and have asked about it. This is a great forum and have learned a lot about skin care. Besides the Easy Eye Solutions I started using Copper Peptides and Celex C all thanks to MUA and some of the great reviewers here.

NOTE::Wake up call! By the way I am not fake, as a poster, who actually has never used these products stated regarding ALL the positive reviews??? For a new member who has been on the message boards for just over a month this person has been quite busy. Apparently hidden agendas are in the works. If you want other reviews on these products I strongly recommend a search on Google. There you will see plenty. I would assume that most don't have time to yack on message boards but are enthusiastic about a certain product and want to share that. Seems reasonable to me. As for the poster who claimed that certain others only reviewed Dove and Aveeno. I saw that only once with one poster only. So again, hidden agenda a foot. At first I was happy to be part of MUA, now I am turned off. I begin to wonder if there is any forum of this nature where cyber bullying is just not permitted. A damn shame to see it here.

on 9/30/2011 6:44:00 PM

Horrible product..I gave it 3 months before posting a review. I dont usually review products but I find it very helpful when i am looking for anything and thought I would do the same for others.

I have tried this product many different ways as recommended in every possible article and forum including "zach". I tried several different ways of using the product as well as researching several places. It appears to me that most of the reviews seem to be made up or fake.. a lot of the post that are positive about this product are appear to be reviewed from the same person or created multiple user names just to appear as if more people were reviewing the product.. i could be wrong but def consider other options before u spend a 100 bucks on this stuff that has very fishy reviews..i should of trusted my gut before buying but i was desperate and was fooled :( ... I have very bad dark circles, puffiness, fine lines u name it... this product had absolutely no effect on my eyes. The only thing it does is flake up and leave white under your eyes

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)