July 23, 2014 | 1946 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Spotlight Peach #347

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kikibug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! Very versatile; you can use this as a highlighter (by swiping a particular section), as a blush all swirled together, as a bronzer (by using a specific section), or as eyeshadows!

When swirled together, the end result is a peachy-pink shade, and when applied to the cheeks, it gives a natural sheen which I absolutely love.

It looks great against tan skin, although it may come off as more of a highlight shade on darker skin tones. It is very blendable, and I can see this working for all skin tones (light to medium/tan).

It is easily blendable, and does not look overly shimmer at all if you blend and buff into your cheeks.

It is very affordable as well, though I'm not a big fan of the twist-off cover packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This isn't a true peachy pink like one would expect from a blush; it's more of a bronzey peach. It's still very flattering. It gives a nice summery glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love these wet n wild illuminating powders!!! they are almost spot on dupes for the " Cargo blush in Sunset Beach" or they're blushes that look just like these! wet n wild did a fantastic job at duplicating them! these are gorgeous in the pan and on the face! i love how you can use each strip of color on their own as bronzers, blush, or highlighter or if you swirl in the entire wheel for an all over gorgeous color on your cheeks and temples. there are two or three different shades to pick from, a peach, a rose and im not sure if theres another one but they are so pigmented!!!! i didnt think that they were that pigmented and i tapped my brush in and applied! well dont go overboard with these thinking they dont work because, THEY DO!! they apply and blend like butter!!! they are pressed well and not one is chalkier than another. they all have great pigmentation and for around $3 you cannot beat it! you get so much product and for only needing a tiny tiny bit for whole face this is gonna last me more than years!!i plan to collect them all and hope they can bring out more!! they are so pretty esp for in the summer time!! if you have been weary of trying them, dont hestitate no more!! they are the best out there. you could pay $26 for the cargo blushers that work just the same or not even 1/4 of the price for something almost the same if not better!!! they are multi-purpose and great! i have fair well, ghost like pale skin and this works if i use it with a very light hand and i see it working for all skin tones!!! def try them! im gonna get them all and will def recommend to those looking for an affordable bronzer or blush or something that can provide many purposes! ill be buying and repurchasing if i ever would get thru the ones i have!!!! i love wet n wild!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

I love this as eyeshadows, bronzer, or blush. The 4 colors are so versatile!! I use and apply it in so many ways! For 3.99 for 4 great pigmented colors.....It's fabulous! Puts many highend similar products to shame color and price wise. I prefer these to my Too Face Bronzers that now seems ridiculously over-priced for the same looks! I heart Wet N Wild! I'm not willing to pay for cute packaging lately. I would rather have a great product that performs well on my skin. Update: These colors go really well with the Starlight Bronze Mega Glo! Between the two products I have eight eyeshadows for many neutral eye looks from dark to light. I heart this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! And for the price? Can't ask for more!! Love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

The packaging is great, first of all, just that for this size I wish there'd be a mirror and you'd be set!

This shade is great for my skintone (light-medium).

If I could only take one face color (blush, bronzer, highlight) on vacation or travel, THIS would be the one.

I use the middle three as blush colors to or three at a time. I use the two outer colors mixed together as my highlight. Since everything's from one palette, my face seems uniform, my highlight blends into my blush.

The brush I use is the ELF studio blush brush because it's not fluffy but mostly flat with a little bit of poof, just perfect for picking up two colors at a time.

It's hard to get just the brown color as a bronzer so I use something else when I want a darker color, but you could use a Mac 187 or Sonia Kashuk highlighting brush (flat skunk brush) to give yourself an all-over illuminating glow instead of a dark bronzer.

This is my new fav!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

I really like this. Catwalk Pink didn't work for my NC25/Buff Beige Asian coloring -- too shimmery, not enough color. But Spotlight Peach is fantastic. Comes out more like a medium coral/bronze than peach -- perfect summer color. It's not really matte, but there isn't much shimmer. Great pigmentation, easy to blend, lasts all day. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by adkizer

I was searching for a new peach blush that could be a staple in my collection. I read the reviews and thought I would give it a try. So glad I did. This is the first ever Wet and Wild purchase I have made. I just assumed the low price would equate with low quality. Boy was I wrong. This product is easy to apply/blend, looks fabulous, and lasts all day long! All this for a few bucks. I plan on purchasing more colors in this line of illumination blushers by Wet and Wild.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

This is my go-to everyday blush! I'm sooo happy I picked this up, I love that it has a hint of bronze color to it. It's not to shimmery either which I love, I hate having shimmer on my face. It has the perfect color strips and gives a perfect pink color to your cheeks. I'd definitely repurchase and I wanna try the other shades aswell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a beautiful coral color and im a bit sad mine shattered haha. i will definetely repurchase this when i run out, it gives me a bronzy look while at the same time giving me a pretty pink flush to my cheeks. super cheap and a wonderful cheek product.