Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Earthly Taupe Matte Finish

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought mine in "Earthly Taupe 170S". I've had this for years now. My skin is a little lighter than NC15 but this matches nicely and gives my lids a bit of color. I actually just re-bought this in the new packaging (black now instead of a dark blue). I don't know if they re-formulated it but it doesn't feel like it. It still glides on nicely, isn't powdery or cakey, and lasts all day.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have it but in mocha motion and i love love love it i am also fair and it looks great with hazel eyes, last all day, very pigmented, it comes with four different colors in it and i use all of them every day the highlighter i love especially perfect for people in a hurry or a detail oriented person i want to buy more of these cuz they come in a great variety or color quads

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Earthly Taupe is a matte tan with taupe undertones. It's not highly pigmented, but it is perfect for blending. I'm very pale, so I don't need to use very much product to get the effect I want. This eye shadow lasts all day without smudging or fading. For the price it's a very good value.

I bought this for a dollar at a discount store since it looked like such a pretty color in the pan. Unfortunately, when I started to swatch it, the shadow was chalky and powdery. The pigmentation isn't great either. I think the color might show if someone had a fair skin tone. I'm have light-medium skin and the color looked like the color of my eyelid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I prefer matte shades, and this light taupe is perfect! I apply with a brush on my upper lids and on the corners of my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Maybe I got a bad batch but this stuff was terrible. It looked a nice base shade in the pan but it is a nothing colour with zero pigmentation and I am extremely fair, cant imagine what it would be like for anyone medium or darker.

Dont like it that well. The pigmentation isn't that great and Ive tried it in a variety of different ways (primer,base,wet) and I just came to the conclusion that the pigmentation is bad.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great matte color to use as an overall wash to even out skin on eyes and as a base to add on to... It's matte but not all chalky or cakey and has very little if any noticeable fallout when applying,. I use elf's 1 dollar eyeshadow brush to pack on the color. Great quality shadow, very silky and smooth. WIll repurchase again and again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite nude eyeshadow. I'm quite pale, and this gives me a bit of color when I'm feeling extremely low maintenance or lazy with my makeup. It leaves a gorgeous finish, and I will definitely buy again