Dr. Bronner's Organic Peppermint Lip Balm

4.7

Not tested on animals

Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Hemp Seed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tocopherol

This is excellent lip balm, that had everything I was looking for. Deeply penetrative, refreshing, and with a good *slip* when first applying.
.. Not hard, waxy or one that just sits on top of the lips leaving a film.
I always find peppermint oil in balms refreshing and good for my lips for some reason.. So for all of these reasons Dr. Bronner's Magic organic lip balm Peppermint, fit the bill and definitely saved my desperate lips the night I bought it (without having read reviews).
The biggest plus is that it heals and *doesn't* have to be re-applied constantly... I know this because I'm not instinctively out of habit, stashing it in my pocket everywhere I go like my old balm (which was also, all natural)
The price was great, especially since it's going to last awhile. The tube is basic and works like it should.
5/5 For sure

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I think this is one of the best lip balms there is, in the market. My lips feel so soft and moisturized, without being sticky. Avocado oil is the miracle ingredient, I guess. Most of the other natural lip balms have coconut, jojoba and sunflower oils, which seem to be less absorbent than avocado oil.

This lip balm needs to be re-applied frequently. Another issue I have is the packaging, which is very basic. The balm stick does not go back into the tube after operating the roller - or maybe I have got a bad functioning sample.
I am not reducing the 5 lippie count because of this, since the actual lip balm product is awesome.

Best use I have for this balm is to apply it overnight. Lips are smooth as butter in the morning.

I decided to try this as I love the peppermint soap, and after reading reviews here. I'm glad I did as it really does make my lips feel moist, plus it's not waxy so it's great under lipstick. I had used Burt's Bees for years, but now this stuff is my HG lip balm.

This is fairly moisturizing and does not feel too heavy or waxy on my lips. The peppermint was a nice pick-me-up as well but after a month it seemed to not be as prominent unfortunately but this is still my daily used lip balm just because of the simplicity and longevity. <3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have to agree with the below comment: Dr. B's peppermint balm > Burt's peppermint balm - I didn't think it was possible, either - but it happened to me too! It doesn't feel super waxy (the way Burt's does, IMO) and keeps my lips moisturized for way longer. Looove!

I've bought so many of these. PHENOMENAL!!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Nice, light peppermint smell. Moisturizing, though not especially long lasting, though I don't mind reapplying so it's no big deal. It's kind of a wintery scent, to me. And I'm gonna say it: Dr. Bronners lipbalm > Burt's Bees chapstick. And I love Burt's Bees. But Dr.Bronners is quickly replacing it in my heart.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After years and hundreds of lipbalms I have finally found one that works! It's got a very light smell of peppermint and no taste. Even after it wears off, my lips are the smoothest they've ever been. I always have a tube on me, so it helps that it's so affordable. It also makes a great base for lipstick because it's not slippery. I am in love with this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great balm... moisturizing, smells and tastes VERY natural yet SUBTLE, and leaves a gentle tingly feeling from the peppermint that makes my lips feel and look fuller. Seriously, the smell and taste are by no means artificial, although I really shouldn't even mention taste because it barely has any. Both wear away within minutes anyway. Leaves a soft and barely shiny finish, not wet or glossy. I'd say Naked and Lemon-Lime feel more moisturizing with the same amount of application, although you only need to layer a little more of this one to get the same effect. No color in this balm, a plus, and it doesn't dry sticky on the lips, just gently fades away leaving the lips soft (3-4 hour lasting power without eating). It's organic and has no ingredients in it I can't pronounce or am not familiar with. If you're into mint, camphor, or peppermint flavors of lip products, this is a no brainer over other lip balms that have chemicals, and it works better, too. It's worth the buy, although if you really don't care about flavors, then I'd say Naked or Lemon-Lime would be better. This one's still great, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I like that this is cheap, organic, portable and quite moisturising. Usually my lips are just moderately dehydrated and the peppermint oil isn't an issue, but this stings when I use it on very dry and chapped lips. I love the mintiness though and how this makes me smell fresh.