October 31, 2014 | 1598 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

I am not a fan of tubes in general, I prefer a wand.
Juicy is a good way to describe this, because it has hardly any color. It's basically just shine and shimmer. It's a little sticky, but it lasts a fair amount of time for a gloss. I always have to reapply after eating or talking for a while. It does smell really good, though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

ITA with angelamakeup on these glosses. Worst, I mean hands down worst lip gloss ever to touch my lips.
No pros, so here are all the cons.
1. Smell is #1. Super strong to the point of being obnoxious. Strong floral, like someone stuffed roses up your nose.
2. Formula. Super goopy, heavy and sticky. Very uncomfortable to wear.
3. Colors. Sheer. No matter what shade of pink you pick up, they all look the same. I do have pigmented lips so maybe I'm part to blame.
4. Packaging. Because these are so goopy, a tube form is not ideal for the gloss. It globs out of the plastic opening making a sticky mess on your lips. You need to go over and clean it up around the lip edge with you finger.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by daisymay81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a kit so it was free. I really hated this product. It is very sticky. I don't suggest this for those who like to wear their hair down and have glasses. I found that when the wind blew that if my hair went near my lips I would somehow get this on my hair and then it would find its way onto my glasses. It is somewhat comical I must admit. I ended up throwing it out and I must prefer my three dollar essence glosses to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Mona815

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these and they don't cause the sticky white film on your lips

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would never willingly purchase this, I get these because of the free gift deal. It's doesn't hydrate my lips at all. So I'm just putting gloss over my dry lips. Which is bothersome to me. It does have a nice sheen and not much color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by linet182

These have been my favorite glosses since I was in high school. It doesn't give much color, but they're always fun to just carry around and they smell SO good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

It is quite possibly the worst lip gloss I have ever tried.

Cons: Sheer (color pay off is practically non-existent), Tacky, Sticky, Oily, Strong Scent

If you're just looking for the shine and a cherry taste doesn't bother you then these might be ok for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried these now in three shades: Miracle, Beach Plum and Prune. They all look basically the same to me... shiny with either a tiny amount of pigment or sparkle. I still don't get what all the hooplah is about. These are average glosses with a pricetag that is not really justified.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be in love with this stuff.

I bought a juicy tube in gingerbread through a swap after hearing such great things and wanting to try it.

This had a lot of hype and I wasn't disappointed. This extra gloss goes on thick, but not tacky. Gingerbread adds a nice opaque nude hue and I love it. Not only that it smells great!

I used to have Beach Plum, Simmer, and Winter Crystal on the way and I know collecting these used to be my hobby haha

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They are sticky - but with short hair that doesn't bother me very much :) I have Rio Peach which is great for a natural look and Fraise for a pop of colour. They last for hours so you get value for your money.