September 18, 2014 | 2043 users online

BB Cream - Gowoonsesang - BB cream SPF 30 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by josianel84

I have acne-prone skin and have some scars. I have been using this BBcream on my face for more than a year and haven't experienced breakouts ever since. I use a tretinoin cream at night so that might help, but I was concerned that some "foundation" would clog my pore and it hasen't been the case. I use the BB cream for my under eye circles and my little scars. When I used to put it on my forehead it would get greasy in the afternoon. I've had the tube for about 14 months and it is still 1/3 full I would say. I use it everyday, half a pea size amount. ♥ this stuff

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by astarael64

Upon first using it, wasn't too impressed as it gave a grey/ashy cast to my skin, and after using it for about a week, I little bumps all over my skin developed so I stopped using it for awhile.

Recently, I went back to trying it out again and realised that a little goes a long way! The coverage is excellent as it hides blemishes and redness better than most bb creams/foundations that i have. I have dry skin that flakes off due to acne rosacea, and it is even able to hide this flakiness slightly better than my other bb creams. As for the little bumps, i have tried to use very little cream by only covering my redness prone and dry areas, and so far, have not encountered more problems, in fact, my skin always seem to be slightly better (less red) at night after wearing this the whole day.

The packaging is quite crappy though, it comes in a squeeze tube which is ok, but the tube recently started to give way at the seal/seam near top! The bb cream can leak out if you carry it around and squeeze it too hard, so i don't dare to bring it with me when i'm travelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by retrolady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this bb cream for over a year after trying lots of mineral foundation(EDM,alima,lumiere..) also i tried some sample of other bbcream.
this one provide a better coverage than other bbcream and it's not as 'whitecast';as the others.i have very oily skin,this one does not break me out,also i feel it;s hydrating.

the only thing is ,it doesnt provide the color for the different skintone,i would like it be even darker tone.

2012-4.7updated,i now gofor a new perfect bb cream- ettusais bb cream,love the color and texture!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an amazing product. My first try in BB creams and it has worked well in smoothening out my skin and providing SPF coverage. The ONLY reason I didn't give it full marks is because this BB cream leans towards a pink undertone and as an Asian it doesn't match my super duper yellow skin. For anyone with pinkish tones, go for it. It doesn't lead to breakouts, has buildable coverage, protects against the sun, and brightens the skin. Just wish they had more shades available.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I quite like this BB cream! It seems to be quite gentle on my skin and is very moisturizing, perfect for my combo sensitive acne-prone skin. Looks slightly grey upon first application but the color becomes natural after a few minutes. Coverage is medium to full, and may feel a bit on the thick side if you have oily or sensitive skin, but I don't believe it breaks me out. It's hard for me to tell because I was breaking out anyways from hormones but it is definitely better for my skin than other bb creams. Love the spf as well, as I tend to forget about putting on sunscreen ^^"

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sensan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!!!! It's on the pricey side, but it's okay because it lasts me a whole year! Whenever I breakout, I reach for this. It covers my blemishes well and it helps heal them too! It dries those little suckers out! Also, I love the texture. It's I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The only thing I would say is bad about this it that it only comes in one color (at least where I buy it). Overall, amazing product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lko01

This product helped clear my skin and is long lasting. A little goes a long way I've used it everyday for the last 5 months and its still half full. You only need half of a pea size for the whole face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Covers well, and dries on skin easily... leaving skin somewhat matte. Not too on the pinky side, it does blend into natural skin tone. Only bad thing it does cause blackheads. I use Dr. Young bb cream instead, even though I look like a oil slick by noon. But that can be easily fixed with powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by uberuninspired

Love love love this. the trick is to go with the "less is more" policy. To get a good idea of how little i use - 4 dots on my face, then work it out. On top of that i either put a powder or clinique perfectly real make up.
The result - skin tone is evened out, flaws like scars are covered, and you don't really feel like you're using make up. the loook is also very natural and you don't look overly made up. perfect for work.

The price is not cheap when compared to other brands, but i think it's gonna last me a long time at the rate i'm going. Deffo a good buy for anti-foundationists like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by cutem3w

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like that this Bb cream makes my skin look soft and smooth. It hides most of my flaws because it has a medium coverage. My skin is combination/oily and it seems to control my oil pretty well through out the day. It's super fast to apply with my fingers and has good staying power. I've worn it up to 12+ hours with no irritations or problems.

The downside to this is that it has a grey undertone which makes me look ghastly at first. It's easy to neutralize this however if you use the Warmth by Bare Essentials or a bronzer. This helps it match better to my skin tone. I havent noticed it helping heal my blemishes but I'm still new to using this product. This was my first BB cream purchase from sasa.