E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my HG brow product. Been using this for about 2 years. I use ELF's studio angle brush for the powder and the small angled brush it comes with for the gel. I have medium brown hair and the medium shade in this is a pretty good match. It has great staying power, great precision, and great color. I will continue to buy this again and again!

hated this product. i got this in shade medium, faded like an hour after applying, and my eyebrows were an oily, greasy mess even with the powder applied. the brush that came with it is virtually useless because it is so tiny i can barely hold it (i don't have large hands either, my hands are rather small actually)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

goes on super smooth, perfect, the brush isn't the best but a cheap longer brush would make this perfect especially for the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Super cheap but truly fills in my eyebrows. Mind you I already have full eyebrows I just need to darken them a bit. The packaging is nice and sturdy. The brush it comes with sucks but I just use my own eyebrow brush and it works beautifully. Try it out ladies it's only $3.00.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this kit for years.. :) love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought "Light." I've been spoiled by my other products: Anastasia brow powder, IT Cosmetics brow pencil, and my new fave, an EL pencil with a brush end. For a drugstore brand, it's pretty good, though. Doesn't last as long as my higher end products, and my brows are thinning out so the brush is too big and makes a mess. The color is nice, though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love these! I am on my fourth Elf Eyebrow Kit and each one lasts 3 months with me using it every day. In addition, it costs about $3! What a bargain. I will say, however, that the wax itself doesn't "tame" my brows. It does, however, work better when I mix the wax and powder together.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely Amazing Product :)

Pros:
Sleek sturdy beautiful packaging
3 shades
the gel is great for keeping brows put as well
the brown powder shade is great to throw in the crease on natural days
inexpensive
Cons:
NO CONS:)

Holygrail Product

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's been only recently that I've been experimenting with my brows since they're become the new thing to make a big deal about. My brows are on the thicker side but they always benefit from being filled in a little. I don't use this product to reshape or to outline my brows, only to fill them in a bit and help them appear fuller. And for that, this does the job really well! I got this in the shade Light and I apply the gel first and then the powder. It lasts all day for me and doesn't transfer anywhere else on to my skin. Even my mom commented on how nice and natural my brows looked. It's the perfect colour for me.

I will for sure repurchase again but you honestly need so little product so I don't think I'll be needing more any time soon. Also the packaging is lovely with a nice mirror included. I'm still iffy on the brush. It's too small and short to be comfortable for me and I'm most likely going to start using separate (longer) brushes.

I used to never do my eyebrows because they are quite full. Last year I was browsing at Target and decided to buy this eyebrow kit to try out eyebrow products because I didn't want to spend too much money. It became one of my best makeup purchases! It is affordable, yet it keeps my brows in place and looking good all day long. Now that I pluck/trim my eyebrows, it has become necessary to use a brow kit everyday if I wanted to change up the shapes.
I use the gel first and then the powder, and it lasts all day. I was taking a break from a project late one night and I accidentally fell asleep. The next day I woke up and my brows still looked pretty much perfect.
I've purchased the medium color and the dark color for when I switch up my hair color, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out of it. It is the best 3 dollars on makeup I've ever spent.
The only con I have about it is that the brush varies, one of the kits I bought had a much fuller brush compared to the other one. Also, the brush itself is really small (in order to fit into the kit), so sometimes it may be hard to grip it while doing your eyebrows.

Popular Brows Products