E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 2/10/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Better than any high end eyebrow product I've tried including Benefit and Anastasia. The wax is the perfect consistency and goes on like a dream! Love this stuff and it's so cheap too! Don't waste your money on any high end product similar bc this is the best!

on 2/6/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am NOT impressed by this product this kit was a waste of money and I will be better off using Anastasia's dipbrow gel and wax vs this product. The color payoff of the brown is horrible and the powder is very chalky on the brow bone. This product does not last a very long time but only lasted me about 3 hours and the product faded. I will never purchase this product again

on 2/3/2015 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have almost black hair but use the eyebrow kit in the color 'Ash'.
I love this product and have repurchased it twice now.
I love the colour, I always go after 'blonde' colours but sometimes can be an orange tinge to it, and it didn't with this product which was great.
It lasted all day, sometimes the gel does need to be built up a bit but usually I personally find the pigmentation is fine.
For $10 NZD instores I highly recommend trying it if you're after an eyebrow kit.
You're also able to get it from iherb for cheaper $3.00 USD :)

on 1/31/2015 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I ADORE this. This is my HG eyebrow kit.
I bought this for $3 at Target a few weeks ago. I will never live without it again.
I use this in Medium. I use an angled eyeliner brush to apply the gel to my brows for more precision. Then I used the brush it came with to apply the powder. Lastly I use a brow come to smooth out my brow hairs. The result was amazing. My brows looked more full, even and dark.
The application process was easy, the product was easy to use. And it lasted for hours! My brows stayed perfect for 8 hours! (I only wore it for 8 hours, so it might even last longer!)
I received a ton of compliments, people kept saying I looked different (in a good way).
This is a great eyebrow kit for a fantastic price. I recommend it.

on 1/31/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

An essential part of my daily make up routine, I love the brush it comes with. I fill in my brows using the waxy brown and the angled side of the brush. Its super creamy and I've used mine for over a year and still have so much left! Its affordable and such a great product, I will purchase again when (if!) it runs out :)

on 1/26/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not at all impressed.
Trying to get some use out of it so I am using the powder as a crease shade.

on 1/26/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I live by this stuff. I have repurchased this already even though I'm still not finished with my first. I use this shade dark for my artificial black hair. I only use this waxy side though, the powder is far to red for me. This stuff seems never ending! I bought another one because the price is so Damn cheap, and because I hit pan so I thought it would be gone soon, but I bought that second kit about two months ago, and I am still on the first one, and I have had that one for over a year. Did I mention I DO fill my eyebrows in everyday?? The brush that is comes with sucks. I have no use for it, so I immediately throw it out. The angled side, way thin and flimsy. The brush side, what am I going to do with a tiny fluffy stick?! I use just an small angled liner brush from a BH cosmetics brush set. This kit creates such a natural looking brow, or you can build it up and make it bold. With this product, no one knows I fill my eyebrows in! Score! I really do adore this product, always recommended, and will forever be a must in my makeup collection. Also, great dupe for benefit browzinga!

on 1/16/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm late to the bandwagon for this product.

Every time I went to the store the shade "light" was ALWAYS sold out. I would have ordered it offline but I wasn't sure which shade to buy based upon the pictures: light or ash. In my small town, all that was offered was light or medium. I picked up the last light one day. Now I am fair skinned and have natural dark strawberry blond hair. The shade light was too dark for me and a little too red. I've managed to make it work by using a very light hand and only using the wax/gel on the outer brow and the powder on my inner brow. My brows stay in place and look neat all day. I have no complaints at all about how it works or how it wears. I bought this the other day in Ash and was surprised at how much lighter it was than the light kit. It suits me better because it has more neutral, gray tones to it as well as being a lighter shade. Now I see why everyone loves this brow kit. I will definitely be repurchasing Ash in the many months its going to take for me to use 2 kits, lol.

on 1/16/2015 2:52:00 AM

I have tried this product in the light and medium shades. The light does have a bit of a reddish tint to it and I used this when I had light brown hair. The medium is almost too dark for my current medium-dark brunette color.

The wax blends very well, but it also stays on my brows. I believe this is a more natural look than with pencils because of this. The brush comes with two different sides. One is for the powder and one is for the wax. The one for the brow powder is pretty much worthless.

on 1/14/2015 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It's a definite must buy, I must emphasise on that.

I bought this one in dark, and it lasts a good 8 months or so for me to finish it.
The Dark Brown Wax is really useful for giving your brows a more defined shape
and keeps it fixed. I have been using it for 3 years, and the formula is still the same!

The wax (gel) has a long staying power. It lasts me the whole day till I wash it off.
Coming into contact with a bit of water doesn't affect it. Too much, definitely.
I have tried wearing it when I went for a swim, after a few dips, it gets washed off.
But that doesn't stop me from buying it, makeup isn't catered to sports anyways.

The powder adds colour and more depth to your eyebrows. Great for filling in to make it appear more fuller. My eyebrows are pretty full but lacks presence. So this fits the bill.
The staying power is as good as the wax. (It's pretty pigmented so apply sparingly)

Packaging wise, it's easy to access. It has a small mirror and a duo brush which is pretty convenient for touch up. But honestly, there's no need for touch ups! It's good for the whole day so I just leave it at home.

In terms of the small brush included, it's pretty much useless. The tip that you apply wax with it a tad too big to control and define your brows well. Same goes for the other tip for powder. I recommend using your own makeup brushes with better defined tips.

It's a shame. The brush included previously was quite defined.
I've used it all the time but I've finally lost it... The brushes now are just too puffy.

All in all, it's worth the price and the quality is awesome.
One of the products that makes E.L.F superior.

It's better than using an eyebrow pencil or any other products for it's unbeatable price!

Popular Brows Products