E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 3/22/2015 2:25:00 AM

LOVE! I get the most use out of the "gel" side of the pan, as opposed to the powder side, but that's just a personal preference. But for $3, you really can't beat it! The gel part is absolutely killer! Plus, the packaging of this product is almost identical to the NARS blush packaging. I will be repurchasing forsure!

on 3/19/2015 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product for the price.

on 3/15/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

3? 3? OMG! Amazing! It's so easy to use. New to Make up? Buy yourself a liner brush, this one of course is small and this is so much easier to apply if you use a normal sized brush.
I am 51 and have a few Greys here n there and I don't want to tweeze them out of my brow, so after I apply this product, I also use a touch of
Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper, just on the Greys.

on 3/15/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first non-pencil eyebrow product. I was blown away with how great it looked and how easy it was to use! The double-sided brush is a little small, but you just can't beat how great a value it is.

on 2/26/2015 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I try other brow kits but always keep coming back to this! The price is amazing, and also it's pigmented but not too much so my eyebrows look drawn on. it's very good for a natural but defined look.

on 2/25/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have used Brow Zings by Benefit and to me this is the same exact product. I actually do like the little brush that comes with it to apply the wax but use a different brush to apply the filler. This lasted me about 5 months and it's super cheap!

on 2/24/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have dark brown black hair and I bought the medium option in-store. I haven't ever seen the dark option available at my Target, and I've heard that other people have had a hard time finding it as well. Given that there was nothing else I wanted from ELF, the shipping price of $5-6 would just about triple the price so I opted for the cheaper if not perfectly matched option.

The gel side is a decent enough color match considering I only need a little bit (if I had sparse brows, I think it would be too obvious though) and is very easy to use. The provided tools are of course not the best, but work well enough that I do not mind using them. As mentioned by other reviewers, the powder side is much too warm but I have occasionally repurposed it as an eyeshadow. I have had no problems with the lasting power or smearing without setting the product, but I do have dehydrated-normal skin and don't usually have any difficulties.

Overall, the medium worked well enough for filling in my eyebrows a little bit. Since I only regularly used half of the product though and it was not a perfect color match, I won't be repurchasing though. It's not without flaws, but I would recommend this to someone looking for a cheap and easy-to-use brow option.

on 2/22/2015 5:34:00 PM

This is my first review on here and I decided to do it about my absolutely favourite makeup product ever. I only started using Elf products last month when I overhauled everything I owned and replaced it with cruelty free. I've tried a few things that I've liked, but this brow kit is just amazing. I use it in Medium and firstly I apply the wax with an angled brush (not the one that comes with the kit, just because it's too short for me to use easily) and I then tab the powder over the top of it to set it and make the texture look a bit more natural. For this I use the fluffy end of the brush that comes with the kit. The result is always amazing. From my fairly sparse, fair brows (I have dark brown hair) I get a very natural result, so much so that several people have commented on my brows and not even realise they are basically totally not my own! On top of this it lasts ALL DAY. Yesterday, for example, I put the product on at 8am and didn't get home till midnight. They were still absolutely perfect. Up close you could see the most slight patchiness on the tapered ends of my brows, but nothing that would be visible further away than staring closely at myself in the mirror. Today my brows have lasted 12 hours in the London rain and are still perfect. This product is just brilliant, and the fact that it is a bargain and cruelty free is the icing on the cake.

on 2/18/2015 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this little kit is sooooo amazing for the price. the gel helps to keep your brows in place throughout the day, and the powder sets and fills in the gel. you can use this for a natural look or something more bold. i usually use the little double-ended brush that comes with it for convenience even though it's kind of crappy. i don't see the point of having the brush that comes with it but not including a spool brush, which is sort of necessary for using gel products like this on your brows.

on 2/16/2015 1:11:00 PM

I got this as a gift for my birthday other than that i would not have bought it myself, it works alright a bit to dark for my eye brows as mine are a shade lighter.

Popular Brows Products