October 1, 2014 | 1872 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this multiple times, but I stopped using it for a bit while I dabbled in more high end brow products like Anastasia. However, I went back to this and I just love it. I use a different brush than what it comes with, I use an angled brush from E.L.F. and it does the job. I use the color medium and it is a TAD cooler than my hair which has a natural reddish tint, but no one can tell and my mother has been complimenting my brows like crazy since I've been using this. (Which is crazy and new to me, because I was born with the lightest, saddest eyebrows on the planet.)
The packaging is fine, the mirror is kiiind of cheap and useless, but whatever, I usually do my brows at home anyways where I have an actual mirror.
The staying power is quite good for $3. Sometimes I do find that on hot days it separates and settles into my pores by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

I'm onsessed with natural, long lasting brows! I was hoping to find a cheaper option to my holy grail products made by Anastasia but I didn't find it.

I'm: 21, Asian, NC20/25, dark brown hair.

Pros: the packaging is high quality
-comes with a mirror
-cheap!
-wax, while unpigmented, is a good color

Cons:
-takes FOREVER to do perfect brows! Who has time for 2 steps?
-the powder is a light reddish brown. Totally unnatural, ugh.
-the gel glides all over and never sets. It fades and smears. It isn't waterproof and isn't pigmented
-not long lasting.

For me to give this 5 stars, dark should actually be dark and ashy, rather than light reddish brown. It would also have to be longer lasting. Back to the dipbrow for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by rskate

Overall I think the product is okay. The color I bought is a bit too dark for my hair color and had a hint of red to it making my eyebrows look fake and drawn on. The eyebrow kit is good for practicing with your eyebrows trying to find a good shape and using a gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best $3.00 I've ever spent!!! I love the gel and the powder, I use the gel to fill In and shape my brows and since the brown has a slight red tent I use it as a everyday eyeshadow and I love it! ive almost hit pan on the shadow side but I'm glad the gel is lasting me forever!:) I use this with a small amgled brush for my brows and couldn't be happier and use the powder as a transition or even all over the lid color and its very pigmented. very happy with this and will continue to repurchase.!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty long wear for the price. Even it wore off but it's still visible. EASY TO WORK WITH.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. It's a good beginner's pathway into gel products for eyebrows. If you're looking into practicing filling in your brows with a gel or you just don't want to spend a fortune on a pot of brow pomade, you should definitely go out and buy this.

Once I got the hang of using gel, this product became my staple brow filler. The gel is smooth and glides on so easily onto by eyebrows. To fill in my brows, I actually use a straight eyeliner brush (instead of the typically recommended angled brush) and I make small light strokes in the direction my eyebrow hairs go. To get the gradient effect, I wipe a bit of the product off on my hand and make fast and light upward strokes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product, especially for the price! I only use the gel side and it's a great colour and holds my eyebrow hairs in place. It doesn't oxidize or smudge and holds up very well throughout the day. One of the few E.L.F products I think are worth trying out and would recommend to others! The applicator brush is perfect for filling in eyebrows and helps give them a strong arch and a natural look. It's a great little kit and a more affordable than the highly praised Anastasia products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by caitlav

i love this product! it is a great price and i find the gel and powder great. i fill in my brows everyday with this kit. the only thing i don't like is the brush it comes with. it is too small, but is understandable for people who want to fix their brows on the go. i just simply use my own brushes!

once i am finished, i am for sure repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in medium. I use it just to lightly fill in the sparse areas on my brows. I mainly only use the wax, and then I top my brows using my E.L.F. $1 Clear Lash & Brow mascara. The packaging is great; it has a mirror, and it feels so sturdy and high-end. I even use the small angled brush it comes with - it works really well to apply the wax. I only wish they would just sell the wax on its own, since I really don't get much use out of the powder. Maybe I'll use the powder as an eyeshadow instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have it in medium. I personally find that the powder is too red-toned for me (so i use it as an eyeshadow and get complimented on it CONSTANTLY! I'm not sure about the other claims of the texture of it, but i find it extremely blendable) but the gel is perfect. It makes my eyebrows look defined and flawless but still natural. The gel is really long lasting too, I've sweat in it and it hasn't budged and my eyebrows look the same at the end of the day as they do in the beginning (other than the ends of my right brow, but nothing has tamed that). I love it and i would recommend it as long as you can find the right color! I use it with the Real Techniques brow brush.