January 28, 2015 | 947 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have dark brown eyebrows and it matches very well.
It looks natural and is easy as pie to apply.
My only complaint is that sometimes it makes my eyebrows 'sag' if that makes since...
A few of them will fall out of place and make me look like I have whacked out eyebrows... like the product is heavy or something.
Other than that, I love this product for the price and the longevity of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

If you have eyebrows that are naturally super dark, get this in ash. You're welcome!! ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Melissa151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is amazing. I keep thinking it is too cheap to be as good as it is, and trying more expensive things--only to come back to ELF! It really is awesome and I use it everyday! GREAT product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Jamsify1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff makes my eyebrows look perfect. Very natural looking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The quality of the product itself is truly excellent. The idea is to use the gel through the brow hairs and then set it with the powder. The gel goes in just *beautifully*- fills in any sparse areas and defines the shape, while still looking very natural and subtle.

HOWEVER, I have one serious issue with this product. I have it in medium, and in my opinion, the colour of the powder and gel do not properly coordinate. A lighter powder makes perfect sense, but the tones must be on point. I want a COOL, grey-brown brow product, a bit cooler than my natural brunette hair, so it looks natural against my skin tone. The gel has the exact undertone I'm looking for- but then the powder has a lot more warmth, far more than what I'm looking for.

I really don't understand- why don't the powder and gel have the same undertone? It just doesn't work for me, unfortunately. That being said, so far I've been quite happy just using the gel, and I sometimes use the powder as a matte brown eyeshadow in my crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ksgee

This is the first and only brow product which i have used.
I love the gel it works great but I am not a fan of the powder which is supplied with the gel in the compact. The powder isn't dark enough for my brows, I find that I have to use a eyeshadow powder over top of the gel.
Don't get me wrong the product is great for the price. I am on my second one which I use daily :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by wateristhicker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this I was not expecting such a great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Blottie

My brows have a pretty nice shape, so I just use this to fill them in and make them look less sparse. It's ridiculously easy to use; just replace the brush that comes with the kit with your own angled brush. The end result is very natural, and the wax never makes my brows look drawn in, just better. The only thing about this kit I have an issue with is that I never use the powder side, and I kind of wish they'd just sell it with the wax. I suppose someone out there uses it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the ELF eyebrow kit in medium and I love it. I use the brush that comes with the kit and I use the gel to fill in and set my brows. It lasts forever and makes my brows look more defined but still natural. It is only $3 and I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a fab replacement for my Benefit Browzings and I won't be going back! At a small fraction of the price of the Benefit version, this offers a better range of colours and nicer packaging. In terms of performance, it lasts equally as well as its Benefit rival. It's a no brainier, why would you spend £25 when you can get the same (and better in terms of colour) product for £3.95?! The only (very small) criticism is the size of the brush for the powder, don't use it unless you want really thick man-brows! I took the little powder brush out of my Browzings and just use that instead. Sorted :)