Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/22/2012 2:45:00 AM

The packaging is great, but it's easy to get too much, it doesn't sting on my skin either. I find this great to eash off eye make up too and it doesn't break me out.

on 8/8/2012 5:05:00 PM

Let me start off by saying: if you are one of those people that likes foaming soaps and feeling squeaky clean after washing your face, this is not for you. But for everyone else, this is an amazing face wash! It's really hydrating, and it takes off your makeup pretty well. I think this would be better for dryer/more mature skin types, but it works well for others too. It isn't irritating to the eyes, and it doesn't break me out, so that's great! It isn't the best at removing eye makeup if you're in a hurry, but if you take a little more time to wash, then it's great at it. Some people complain about the smell, but I like it. Bonus tip: I use this to wash my brushes. I use the Clean & Clear Face Wash that I don't like to remove makeup, and then I use this to make them feel really soft. It's amazing! It made my elf Total Face Brush feel much softer. :)

on 6/8/2012 4:22:00 PM

I really wanted to love this face wash since my HG Dove is no longer being made. The price is great, it seemed like it would be moisturizing enough, and was easy to find. I really liked it on my skin while I was washing, it felt like my Dove wash, like a lotion with no suds, which is just what I want. However, both times I used this I got a huge zit both times. I think this is because the product is so highly fragranced. If they ever make a fragrance free version I'm there, but until then my search continues.

on 6/7/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this Cleanser. I don't react badly to it at all. I never remember to repurchase it though when I am at ALDI because my husband is usually annoyed by the time we get to the cosmetics section. This is a very very good buy, and not at all 'cheap' feeling.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Would I buy this again?
YES! Absolutely! 100% HG

At first I was skeptical, but once I tried it for myself it hydrated my skin to a whole new level. Some complain how it doesn't remove all of the makeup . This is because for the cleanser to work you need to massage it into the skin for a minute and rinse thoroughly. It is not a foaming cleanser but it does leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated.

on 6/2/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is not a foaming cleanser but deep cleanse the skin without leaving a trace of dirt and makeup. It is extremely moisturizing and upon application my skin feels calm/hydrated. This is the most amazing cleanser I have used in my entire existence!! If only there is a body wash that has the ame formulation as this.......... PURE HG material!

on 5/23/2012 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such an amazing cleanser for the money! I couldn't believe that it takes off eye makeup without burning my eyes and with little to no effort. If you're sensitive to fragrance you may not like the perfumey quality, but it doesn't bother me. I will most definitely continue buying this product. It's less that $3 for a fairly big bottle too!

I also wear a lot of mascara!

on 5/17/2012 6:16:00 PM

I can't find this at my Aldi anymore, so I'm not sure if it has been discontinued. I liked this cleanser a lot, it was gentle and didn't break me out. I used it at night with my clarisonic and had no problems with it.

on 5/9/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought two of these because of the great reviews on MUA. It also cost less than $3 so I thought it was worth my trip to get the two, plus it seems they have discontinued most of this line at Aldis (at least at the one I go to). That is such a bummer because I remember a year ago wanting to try some of the stuff, but thinking how could it possibly be any good. So I didn't. I regret that.

That being said I have been trying to find products that are nice to my hormonal, acne-prone skin. I have been using Purpose, which I like, but I'm always up for trying new things, especially if I haven't found something I am in utter love with. I would agree that this is very gentle, more so than Cetaphil. I really like Cetaphil, but after doing the oil cleansing method for awhile I seemed even more sensitive to mass produced products and Cetaphil weirdly burned. I used my sister's bottle of Purpose cleanser and it didn't seem to have that issue.

As of right now I clean off my makeup, which usually is a full face of foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara with the Purpose at night. In the morning I use a St. Ives scrub followed by this cleanser. I haven't broken out any more than usual and I enjoy switching up my skincare routine. I did try this to remove my full face of makeup and it did a pretty decent job. I think if you work it into your skin enough you should get everything cleaned. Personally I have just been too afraid to use it alone because I don't want to get attached to it if it gets discontinued and because the Purpose has been doing a pretty decent job.

I think the bottle is nice. It looks pretty decent for a cheap product and it holds up nicely in the shower. The Purpose bottle seems to let water leak in, which is the one thing that makes this cleanser more desirable. It is a pretty hygienic container and I think it will last forever because you don't need to use tons and tons.

I will say if you like suds you might not like this because it has no suds. I don't personally care about suds. I know a cream can clean as well as anything else. Plus I like the fact that it will moisturize and not strip my skin of everything.

I don't know if Aldis is getting rid of this entire line. They seemed to have quite a few of this cleanser and then one of the cream moisturizers. So I would encourage everyone to try them out and hopefully they will keep them around. I am definitely going to buy this again, while it is still around and try out the moisturizer. I usually use Olay's Original Active Hydrating moisturizer, so this looks like a product I would like.

Overall this is a great product. I think it would really shine during the winter months, especially in the Midwest when the air gets so dry inside....yucky! :)

on 3/9/2012 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This product is extremely amazing. Whosays it does not remove makeup? Due to tis hydrating properties my skin is less oily, less sensitive and acne is greatly reduced. If you have dry to oily skin this is a god send product.