Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 7/16/2014 2:28:00 AM

Great product! This is a great natural/ slightly dewy medium coverage BB cream that has decent staying power if you set it. It is smooth, blends like a dream and is not cakey at all.
Sadly there is only one shade which is quite pale, ashy and not too great especially for a yellow undertoned skin. All that describes me, but I have managed to make it work for me by mixing some of my foundation with it. This was great for me since I've become more sun aware and diligent in my application of sunscreen and have gone paler which means I have foundation that has become too dark for me lying around. This still works well mixed with foundation of the right tone for my colour since it blends so well into the skin. This product has high broad SPF making it great for everyday use but definitely not for flash photography unless you like looking like a ghost. I guess the only cons I found is that it is not widely available and can be quite pricey if you're not buying it from sellers in Korea. Luckily it is easily available online and only for about AUD$15 postage included, thats quite a steal if you're paying Australian prices for cosmetics.

on 7/6/2014 6:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product after having used the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams, because I really liked that one and I wanted to try out different ones that Skin79 had to offer.

I am really impressed with this one and it definitely didn't let me down. Although it's quite light and unfortunately it's only one shade I'm lucky enough that it suits my skin tone, at least in the winter time, when I'm paler (usually I use Revlon Colorstay in the shade 180 Sand Beige)

This BB Cream is long-lasting and gives medium to full coverage. It also leaves your skin looking healthy and dewy.

I definitely recommend this BB Cream!

on 6/23/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

is a good bb cream has a light medium coverage,for oily skin you need set it with powder. I like the natural look that gives the only thing i dont like is the ashy undertone.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my all- time favorite BB Cream and I absolutely love it! It has a rather grayish color that really brightens the skin and matches a lot of different skin tones. I don't notice a special scent. The texture is very creamy and I think the coverage is light/ medium but build able. You will need a concealer though. It's perfect if you have dry skin but also persons with combination skin can use it. It does not give me any breakouts. The finish is very dewy, I like that very much if you want to avoid it you can still use powder ^^. This BB Cream has a perfectly natural finish and it's never ever cakey.
if you want additional information you can also check out my blog; I actually did a full review on this ^^

on 6/21/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I looooove this foundation. It's not cakey and it doesn't settle into fine lines like other foundations, and because it's a BB, it benefits the overall appearance of your skin. The shade can be a little daunting to some, since it has sort of a "dull" look, but it's not made for a complete full coverage deal, so it has never really bothered me. The finish on it is very smooth and natural, with minimal need for powder over it, and it can be easily applied with either fingers or a makeup sponge. It has lasted me several months already, since the small dispenser makes it easy not to waste the product or use too much. I find that a gentle and gradual application of the stuff is the best way to go- I usually use 4-6 pumps for my entire face. If you have problems with acne, you may need to use more, though.
All in all, I find it a very good product for the price, although it can be a tiny bit too dull if you want glowing skin. I find that it makes me look somewhat pale, but since that is a look that I like to embrace, I love it!!

on 6/12/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This BB cream is amazing. I have been using tinted moisturizers for a long time now and this BB cream is so much better! What I like most about this product is that it doesn't make your face look shiny. Your face looks satiny and maybe slightly dewy, but not shiny at all. Another thing that I find amazing about this product is the staying power. Even after taking a shower I still have lots of product on my face, you can only get rid of it by using a makeup remover...very impressive! I only use 1 pump and it gives me light to medium coverage. The product does seem to be very buildable. This product isn't for everyone though. Because there is no colour range, this product is only suitable for light skin. I'm a NW20 and its perfect for me. When first applying the product, it does look a bit greyish but the product melts into your skin and adapts perfectly to you own (light) skin colour. I will probably not switch to another product for a long time!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Oh, this stuff was wonderful. Simply one of the best textures and natural skin like finish BB's I have ever come across. It glides on like butter and gives good coverage. I would repurchase if it wasn't too dark for me :(

on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the holy grail BB cream. Compared to the pink label, the gold label is better suited for drier skin type. This product is very hygienic as it has a pump. For me, the pump does not give me an overflow of products. I find that BB creams apply better using fingers. The BB cream does seem grey on the face when first applied but no need to worry, for me, an approximate 10minutes later, the bb cream has oxidized to match my NC 25 skin tone perfectly. It has moisturizing factor and does not accentuate my pores or dry patches. Perfect for natural everyday make up. They staying power is wonderful as well and it does not run as hours go by when skin secretes oil.

MY HG PRODUCT FOR WINTER.
This product is moisturising enough for me, provides enough coverage and makes my skin glows. Lasts a decent 4-5 hours on me. Cannot use it during summer months though I think it will slide right off. However the effect is just beautiful. In winter months I use it interchangeably with my YSL touche eclat foundation it depends on my skin on that day.

on 5/28/2014 2:51:00 AM

I found this to be a little more moisturizing and a tad lighter in texture than the Pink label cream so I like it better. The same comments apply: this is slightly too pink/blue toned for pale olive skin. Still, since this is a light, semi transparent cream it gives me a little "polish" used sparingly. When used in place of sunscreen (that is to say, applying it very, very liberally) it looks too chalky on my skin. The smell is quite nice-- clean, soapy, subtle.

good to know: while this contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide the packaging does not specify the concentration, so it's anyone's guess as to whether this delivers broad spectrum coverage or not.